Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 207. (Read 781308 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I hope I have more money to buy more these cheap Ark. It make me uneasy when I see all these people chomping all the cheap Ark that could of been me  Undecided They could of just wait for me till next week.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
In case not everybody knows it... I made videos to sum-up ARK and Delegated Proof of Stake

ARK for BEGINNERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgD4WqHJFtU

ARK for EXPERTS - WHAT IS DELEGATED PROOF OF STAKE?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ADgrAOxXNU

You might wanna share it  Cheesy
Great videos! Nice presentation and very informative. Keep them coming.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
In case not everybody knows it... I made videos to sum-up ARK and Delegated Proof of Stake

ARK for BEGINNERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgD4WqHJFtU

ARK for EXPERTS - WHAT IS DELEGATED PROOF OF STAKE?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ADgrAOxXNU

You might wanna share it  Cheesy
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
ARK Aug 20 > 45k+

Ark easily achieve this if they have some Chinese connection
The Chinese can't code but they are sure can pump.

The Chinese can't code? Yeah tell that to NEO.

in my book neo(antshare) is just shit and their wallet is shit, just like ethereum shit don't even have a solid working wallet but the Chinese sure can pump.
Neo - ethereum of China, and the Chinese go crazy over it

Ark should have something like, ark - the godfather of ethereum, or how about, ark - much better than ethereum, no bloat, no clogging and scalable.

Oh, tenx is also shit. Just check my previous posts about Tenx. Lol,too much shit.

TenX ain't shit dawg. Have you even used their prepaid card? Real working product with which you can pay for anything in the real world. Now that's innovation. TenX is undervalued considering how well it works and it's way ahead of the competition.

Ark is awesome and will hit the Top 10 one day on it's own merit but please don't trash on other legitimate projects. People will laugh at you if you say Ethereum and NEO are shit when some of the world's brightest minds are working for them.

I gave my explanation about Tenx on previous page. Ark will have this card too I think but they also
 already have via coss. Checkout coss.io on this, much better.
I think erhereum and neo are shit because their wallet are shit, until they can come up with a better working smooth wallet it still shit in my book. I don't even talk about Eth bloat or clogging yet. World's brightest but can't come up with a smooth working wallet because their codebase already screwed.
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
I like Tenx. Would like one of their cards. If they integrate ARK to it I probably will get one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
ARK Aug 20 > 45k+

in my book neo(antshare) is just shit and their wallet is shit, just like ethereum shit don't even have a solid working wallet but the Chinese sure can pump.

Ark should have something like, ark - the godfather of ethereum, or how about, ark - much better than ethereum, no bloat, no clogging and scalable.

Oh, tenx is also shit. Just check my previous posts about Tenx. Lol,too much shit.

TenX ain't shit dawg. Have you even used their prepaid card? Real working product with which you can pay for anything in the real world. Now that's innovation. TenX is undervalued considering how well it works and it's way ahead of the competition.

Ark is awesome and will hit the Top 10 one day on it's own merit but please don't trash on other legitimate projects. People will laugh at you if you say Ethereum and NEO are shit when some of the world's brightest minds are working for them.
Activity: 126
ARK needs to go to China's platform.
ARK Aug 20 > 45k+

Activity: 308
ARK Aug 20 > 45k+

Activity: 306
can anyone tell me the ico price of this coin?
ARK Aug 20 > 45k+

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Nucleid brings an option for any programming language to reuse and integrate ARK-JS, removing the need to develop custom cryptographic libraries!

Read more in the blog post : https://blog.ark.io/nucleid-a-powerful-cli-tool-1fad7c2fdc5b
Activity: 126
Five reasons to vote for « sharkpool » :
1. The largest and most profitable percentage of all delegates is 90%.
2. Stable payments, every 12 hours.
3. Approximate payout, every 12 hours: 2.7 Ark / 10K vote.   13.5 Ark / 50K vote.  27 Ark / 100K vote.
4. Open statistics. Watch your payout online.
5. For permanent voters, every two months, bonus.

https://sharkpool.pro/

Sharkpool isn't forging in 51? A lot of ARK is needed to get in 51.
Activity: 342
Does the idea of Ark have much competition? there are also website's set up for swapping altcoins

Their website has a road map for Ark. You can compare it to other coins who may offer some of the same services. They do have a large team of 20 plus people involved in different aspects of development. So it appears that they should be able to move forward on each point of the road map.

Ark will deliver on the promise Cheesy
Activity: 12
Does the idea of Ark have much competition? there are also website's set up for swapping altcoins

Their website has a road map for Ark. You can compare it to other coins who may offer some of the same services. They do have a large team of 20 plus people involved in different aspects of development. So it appears that they should be able to move forward on each point of the road map.
Activity: 56
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Picked up some Ark this morning on Bittrex. I visited the Ark website to download the wallet for Linux and was pleasantly surprised to find the download in a .deb file. Thanks for making the install process easy. The wallet installed without a hitch. Many coins could learn a lesson from Ark in making it easy to adopt.

Thanks for making it easy!

Awesome to hear anytime is good to pick up Some Ark

Welcome to the ARK. Join the ARK slack if you want to chat about all things ARK or have any questions Cheesy
Activity: 12
Picked up some Ark this morning on Bittrex. I visited the Ark website to download the wallet for Linux and was pleasantly surprised to find the download in a .deb file. Thanks for making the install process easy. The wallet installed without a hitch. Many coins could learn a lesson from Ark in making it easy to adopt.

Thanks for making it easy!

thanks for letting us know Cheesy most people are shocked when they see our wallet and how stylish it keeps getting.

People have said it's one of the best looking wallets out there.

Since we are making Click and deploy interoperable blockchains, all the sub components need to work easily and seamlessly for the new blockchains which will also need wallets and explorers so we're glad this is coming along greatly!

You're welcome. I am definitely impressed with it. I was also checking out the video on the website, it explains Ark pretty simply.  I really wish I had found Ark sooner, but better late than never.
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Do dividends have to be voted? I have about 100K of ARK to vote.

Are you currently voting for anyone?
Jump to: