Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 209. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
You're talking about something that's never been done before.  How can you expect people to compare projects when the goals are the same but methods of trying to reach that goal are different.  Especially when the goal has NEVER been obtained before and how to get there are all theoretical.

The question is, WHY do you need to compare what ARK is doing to what Comit is doing?  Is your investment strategy to go all in on one project and flip it?

If you are not smart enough to know that interoperability is the future of blockchains, you really need to get out of this industry.

Take a chill pill and relax. When it comes to technologies and cryptocurrencies in general, you should always compare and try to come up with a reason as to whom and why you should invest. If you don't then just throw your money out the window because that's how people lose money investing and trading.

You asked how can I expect people to compare projects. I compare project and if you don't realize this, new flash...others do the same. Each company and/or technology has a vision to what it is trying to accomplish. ARK Smartbridge and the COMIT protocol might have similarities but they are different. What's the point of having exact same product that does the exact same thing? The way these goals are reached are different you're right, but that difference can make it or break it for the company.

I will continue to compare technologies and how I choose to invest is really none of your concern.

Fyi, you can't see the future therefore you can't say interoperability is the future of blockchains. It may be only one of many reasons as to why blockchains will get mass adoption in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Ark is a good investment for the vision.

Eventually they will create an entire ecosystem which allows anyone to easily create, customise and deploy their own blockchain with the click of a button. All the blockchains within the ARK ecosystem will be connected via Smartbridge. They'd also have the option of using Ark to buy Eth tokens with the use of ACES (many more tokens to come too).

The way I view blockchains at this moment in time is very similar to how the "internet" or rather "intranet" systems were in the 1970's. Isolated networks. TCP/IP came along and connected all the intranets together and eventually created the internet as we know it. Well ARK is trying to connect all blockchains together, we probably don't even appreciate or understand the true potential of what that will bring (I'm guessing not many people in the 70's had any idea what TCP/IP was going to achieve). But that is ARK's goal. And as far as I understand, they are way ahead of any opposition.

$5 is a complete understatement for this coin.

ARK is trying to create one large blockchain composed of smaller blockchains that can communicate between each other using built in functions. TCP/IP is a communication protocol that is comparable to the COMIT protocol (Cryptographically-secure Off-chain Multi-asset Instant Transaction network).

I know that ARK is not strictly for transaction purposes between blockchains, but either way can anyone still explain some key differences between ARK's Smartbridge technology and COMIT protocol?

You're talking about something that's never been done before.  How can you expect people to compare projects when the goals are the same but methods of trying to reach that goal are different.  Especially when the goal has NEVER been obtained before and how to get there are all theoretical.

The question is, WHY do you need to compare what ARK is doing to what Comit is doing?  Is your investment strategy to go all in on one project and flip it?

If you are not smart enough to know that interoperability is the future of blockchains, you really need to get out of this industry.
Activity: 186

Eventually they will create an entire ecosystem which allows anyone to easily create, customise and deploy their own blockchain with the click of a button. All the blockchains within the ARK ecosystem will be connected via Smartbridge. They'd also have the option of using Ark to buy Eth tokens with the use of ACES (many more tokens to come too).

The way I view blockchains at this moment in time is very similar to how the "internet" or rather "intranet" systems were in the 1970's. Isolated networks. TCP/IP came along and connected all the intranets together and eventually created the internet as we know it. Well ARK is trying to connect all blockchains together, we probably don't even appreciate or understand the true potential of what that will bring (I'm guessing not many people in the 70's had any idea what TCP/IP was going to achieve). But that is ARK's goal. And as far as I understand, they are way ahead of any opposition.

ARK is trying to create one large blockchain composed of smaller blockchains that can communicate between each other using built in functions. TCP/IP is a communication protocol that is comparable to the COMIT protocol (Cryptographically-secure Off-chain Multi-asset Instant Transaction network).

I know that ARK is not strictly for transaction purposes between blockchains, but either way can anyone still explain some key differences between ARK's Smartbridge technology and COMIT protocol?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

If it is going to work like that, it will be huge in the future!:)
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

Yes you should.  Wink
Activity: 213
If anyone is willing to help with translation of Ark Desktop wallet in their local language, translate what has not been translated, fix any wrong translations, ... he is more than welcomed to join - http://osjc1wl.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=95031 and help out! If your language is not there, contact us and we'll add it for translation and include in next release of Desktop wallet. Thanks!

Thanks BoldNinja, i goes try help in Spanish languaje.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
If anyone is willing to help with translation of Ark Desktop wallet in their local language, translate what has not been translated, fix any wrong translations, ... he is more than welcomed to join - http://osjc1wl.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=95031 and help out! If your language is not there, contact us and we'll add it for translation and include in next release of Desktop wallet. Thanks!

Activity: 56
i didn't say that... i said why is it a good investment? what makes you think it will become 5 dollars a coin one day?
If they can implement the smartbridge technology flawlessly before the other big players get in, ARK will become the next STRATIS.

How do you mean "before the other big players get in"? Are there more working on this technology?
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
i didn't say that... i said why is it a good investment? what makes you think it will become 5 dollars a coin one day?
If they can implement the smartbridge technology flawlessly before the other big players get in, ARK will become the next STRATIS.

Stratis is nothing, it's crap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 126
The mobile wallet hasn't been developed yet
Activity: 21
Activity: 308
There is never a dull moment in the Ark community. Always something or the other is happening.
Activity: 21
Can someone explain to me why ARK is a good investment?
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/

We (and our great dev community) have been working hard in the past few months are more than happy to announce newest Desktop Wallet version 1.3 (which includes more than 100 new GitHub commits over the span of 2+ months - thanks to all who helped make ARK Desktop Wallet even better), which is now also Ledger ready - coded from our side (once Ledger releases the updated firmware to support ARK natively, scheduled for 1st of September 2017, ARK Desktop wallet version 1.3 and later will be able to recognize and communicate with the ledger hardware wallet). There is a lot more in our blog post on what we are working on and some other updates so make sure you check and read it out!

Read blog post:  https://blog.ark.io/ark-releases-major-desktop-wallet-update-what-are-we-up-to-next-329daf4196de

Thank you again to everyone who is helping make ARK great cryptocurrency / blockchain / product, ... and most of all best community (becoming like one tight family) there is.

Make sure to join our Slack ARK family if you haven't : https://ark.io/slack/

Congratulation with new wallet!
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

We (and our great dev community) have been working hard in the past few months are more than happy to announce newest Desktop Wallet version 1.3 (which includes more than 100 new GitHub commits over the span of 2+ months - thanks to all who helped make ARK Desktop Wallet even better), which is now also Ledger ready - coded from our side (once Ledger releases the updated firmware to support ARK natively, scheduled for 1st of September 2017, ARK Desktop wallet version 1.3 and later will be able to recognize and communicate with the ledger hardware wallet). There is a lot more in our blog post on what we are working on and some other updates so make sure you check and read it out!

Read blog post:  https://blog.ark.io/ark-releases-major-desktop-wallet-update-what-are-we-up-to-next-329daf4196de

Thank you again to everyone who is helping make ARK great cryptocurrency / blockchain / product, ... and most of all best community (becoming like one tight family) there is.

Make sure to join our Slack ARK family if you haven't : https://ark.io/slack/

ARK is running a Christmas Commuinity Sweepstake.
Don't miss your chance to win a pot of Ark on Christmas Day.
Can read more here;
https://ark-news.com/2017/08/02/ark-christmas-sweepstake-2017/

This starts today! Join in for a bit of fun and the chance to hopefully win a few thousand $$$'s...

Cheesy
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
$ARK has no reason not to be in the top 30 this year. Superior product.

More like top 3, because top 30 is nothing.
Activity: 126
ARK is on Trading View now! https://t.co/A0LOsQcxXd
#blockchain #TradingView #bitcoin #fintech https://t.co/916cMyDwuK
Jump to: