Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 224. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
One of the most interesting and unique projects I have found in a long time. I'm in for the long haul.

Btw who is the best delegate according to your guys?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Bought 540 ark just a minute ago, after Reading about ark and looking at it. Seems promising! Nice coin!
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
How cool. More and more contributors each month just shows how this project and community is growing. Keep up the good work guys!

Thanks to all of our GitHub contributors - you are making Ark better with each commit!

Best contributors of June 2017: https://blog.ark.io/june-2017-github-development-winners-157c9cc91088
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Thanks to all of our GitHub contributors - you are making Ark better with each commit!

Best contributors of June 2017: https://blog.ark.io/june-2017-github-development-winners-157c9cc91088
Activity: 342
I voted for biz_classic. I would like daily payouts, where can I set that preference?

Actually daily payout is the default payout so you dont have to do anything.
Activity: 117
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
I voted for biz_classic. I would like daily payouts, where can I set that preference?
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
I thought 64cent's was already a good price.
Love the coin and the project, bought a lot with that price.
To bad it dropped 10cents, could have got many more with this price difference.
But i won't sell and hold long term, if i can get some extra money i will buy more at this low price.

My last buy was at 1.17$ You should feel good with your buy :')

Anyway.... this coin will surge again in the near future it will be worth several dollars.... hold for a long time and you'll be rewarded Smiley

Activity: 274
I thought 64cent's was already a good price.
Love the coin and the project, bought a lot with that price.
To bad it dropped 10cents, could have got many more with this price difference.
But i won't sell and hold long term, if i can get some extra money i will buy more at this low price.
Activity: 70
If you are unsatisfied, just unvote him and vote for a different delegate. Also did this way until I found one with who I am satisfied.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
Delegate Kiashaan advertises a payout every 24 hours - but in fact only pays out 48 hours. And these payouts are not for 48 hours worth of staking. Can you complain or do you just vote for some other?

But maybe if he pay every 24h anybody take half ? So if he pay example 100 ark every 2 days and change pay for every each 1 day somebody take 50 Ark coins? Or I am wrong ? Caclculator make math with every 24 hours and shows wrong rewards? Or Kiashaan payoff corect number Ark but every 2 days not every 24h Huh?

No - when i use the calculator it suggested I'd be getting 20 ARK or so per day. I'm getting that every 2 days.

Ahh I dont know thats this works. I remove my votes to other delegate because I take every 2 days too.

That's three days now without a payout. I'm dumping that ass hole kiashaan.

Sorry to hear this. Perhaps he's sick?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Delegate Kiashaan advertises a payout every 24 hours - but in fact only pays out 48 hours. And these payouts are not for 48 hours worth of staking. Can you complain or do you just vote for some other?

But maybe if he pay every 24h anybody take half ? So if he pay example 100 ark every 2 days and change pay for every each 1 day somebody take 50 Ark coins? Or I am wrong ? Caclculator make math with every 24 hours and shows wrong rewards? Or Kiashaan payoff corect number Ark but every 2 days not every 24h Huh?

No - when i use the calculator it suggested I'd be getting 20 ARK or so per day. I'm getting that every 2 days.

Ahh I dont know thats this works. I remove my votes to other delegate because I take every 2 days too.

That's three days now without a payout. I'm dumping that ass hole kiashaan.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
downward trend with little to no volume. we are in for a big swing
Activity: 195
What are the methods of staking in ARK? (staking/mining/masternode)

And what are the minimum coins needed for each of the methods?

Also, is there a known fee reward (estimation) or a calculator?

I am thinking to get into the ARK world.

Metros ark is dpos, this means you vote for a delegate and you get a share of what that delegates forges each day, you can use this calculator to calculate your profit.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
Activity: 308
What are the methods of staking in ARK? (staking/mining/masternode)

And what are the minimum coins needed for each of the methods?

Also, is there a known fee reward (estimation) or a calculator?

I am thinking to get into the ARK world.
Activity: 52
I've been watching the Ark market pretty closely the last few weeks.  There is most definitely a whale, or a group of whales, trying to keep the Ark price down.  Every time the Ark market begins to show a little bit of life, someone (probably a bot) will come along and crush it.  Not only crush the rise, but then throw up 5-15 BTC sellwalls to kill any rebound.  I don't believe any of the sellwalls are fake.  They don't move even if someone comes along and starts buying into them.  And if someone does buy them out completely, new sellwalls appear.  Only after a certain amount of time will they go away, only to reappear again on the next rise.

Someone with a LOT of Ark is holding the price down.  This latest spike will be interesting though.  It looks like another whale has come in and is started buying at the 30000+ range.  Let's see which whale wins.

Ahah funny what's you said. I will take a closer look at it when ark token prices will increase. By the way, I don't understand, why should a whale act like this. I mean, he has ARKs so he should want ARK prices to surge, or maybe he wants to dump the price, buy more little a little and then let the price go up ?

Hard to guess unless I know how much bitcoin/ark they have.  I've seen dead coins go x100 if the whales can accumulate enough to control the entire market, then they can set the price.  Ark is too big for that.  Maybe they bought enough Ark when it was under 10000 sats that they still are selling it for a healthy profit, so it's no risk to them.  If they can shake enough weak hands and day traders it might be worth it to drive the price down to accumulate more for cheaper, then drive up the price and profit even more.  Now that Ark is at 20000 sats, I'm not seeing the same level of push down that I was when we were higher.  If someone was holding the price down, I don't think they are doing it anymore.

My feeling as to why the price is going down further is that there just isn't enough buy support to handle the stakers slowly unloading their daily profits.  As of now there is only 70 BTC of buy orders.  That's pretty low, and it doesn't take much to drive the price down through those support levels.  What really needs to happen is some positive Ark news, or some new staker groups entering the fray.  The cost of entry has been 800,000 ark for quite some time.  Pushing that entry point higher would really help the price.
Activity: 56
I've been watching the Ark market pretty closely the last few weeks.  There is most definitely a whale, or a group of whales, trying to keep the Ark price down.  Every time the Ark market begins to show a little bit of life, someone (probably a bot) will come along and crush it.  Not only crush the rise, but then throw up 5-15 BTC sellwalls to kill any rebound.  I don't believe any of the sellwalls are fake.  They don't move even if someone comes along and starts buying into them.  And if someone does buy them out completely, new sellwalls appear.  Only after a certain amount of time will they go away, only to reappear again on the next rise.

Someone with a LOT of Ark is holding the price down.  This latest spike will be interesting though.  It looks like another whale has come in and is started buying at the 30000+ range.  Let's see which whale wins.

Ahah funny what's you said. I will take a closer look at it when ark token prices will increase. By the way, I don't understand, why should a whale act like this. I mean, he has ARKs so he should want ARK prices to surge, or maybe he wants to dump the price, buy more little a little and then let the price go up ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Before you use calculator make sure to check https://www.arknode.net/VoteReport.txt and see how many votes the delegate you want to vote for is already have. Say if the delegate you about to vote have 900k votes but the next day he have 1,200k votes then your payout going to be much different as more voters being counted. Just one example that you would getting less then the original calculated.

thanks very much
Activity: 14
Hello,

Can someone tell me wether it is an advantage to show a certain "loyalty" to a delegate. So, do delegates pay more to the loyal voters?

Thanks.
Jump to: