Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 326. (Read 781309 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Calm down everyone! ARK now is in suppression stage, look at trades carefully. Weak hands plus manipulation, a standart strategy.

Be ready for even lower price before rally. After that prob. 30k sats possible.

this is only fake target...
i hope so...
but i'm not really sure...
why, you do not support your forecast with analisys??
or you are just dreaming?

No analisys, just my insights through experience.

Do you want to hear that ARK is going to 1k sats? Possible as anything in crypto.

P.S. Technical analisys in crypto is just a waste of time in most cases. Too much manipulations are intact, which can't be tracked with standart analisys algos.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
ARK is still very strong and growing very healthy so that I am holding my tokens after some times of hold it will move to the moon. It getting more attention and community is very supportive.
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
Calm down everyone! ARK now is in suppression stage, look at trades carefully. Weak hands plus manipulation, a standart strategy.

this is only fake target...
i hope so...
but i'm not really sure...
why, you do not support your forecast with analisys??
or you are just dreaming?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

someone is very bright  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Our great community is growing by the minute - more than 100 joined in the last couple of days alone, already surpassing 1,000 Slack members! Join now if you haven't : https://ark.io/slack/
Activity: 306
Haha, I just laugh at the Disbelievers, especially when they cry, that the price got 10x up and then again 10x up = 100x from now in a few weeks and months.

Of course you guys should invest in more marketing and keep the coin growing by adding exchanges and features that are really useful
And make it easy as paypal to use it as money, that's the most value a coin can have - be an exchange for goods, just like dash and others try to.
Easy 1-2-3 Method to scan the qr code with a smartphone and transfer it, boom done. Money transfered and I got a coffee in the store. That's all you should aim for now. It should be your primefocus to do that!
Dash made it up to 120$ already and is now around 100$, just because it's gonna be the Digital Cash everyone want's it to be.

ARK has the same potential.

Fiat Money isn't the Money from before... Digital Money is the future and will be the Noah's Ark soon, because all people around the world now know Fiat Money is just scammoney from banks,
They just developed it to be that way, make money out of thin air is the official way, because people just need to believe.
All Investors just believe at the end. Believe in raise, believe in value, believe in future. So make them believe even more and then it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy, just like everything else in the money world.

Now get it done!  Wink

Lisk did the miracle, so does ARK, I believer ARK, I am arker. It will get pumped in the future.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Haha, I just laugh at the Disbelievers, especially when they cry, that the price got 10x up and then again 10x up = 100x from now in a few weeks and months.

Of course you guys should invest in more marketing and keep the coin growing by adding exchanges and features that are really useful
And make it easy as paypal to use it as money, that's the most value a coin can have - be an exchange for goods, just like dash and others try to.
Easy 1-2-3 Method to scan the qr code with a smartphone and transfer it, boom done. Money transfered and I got a coffee in the store. That's all you should aim for now. It should be your primefocus to do that!
Dash made it up to 120$ already and is now around 100$, just because it's gonna be the Digital Cash everyone want's it to be.

ARK has the same potential.

Fiat Money isn't the Money from before... Digital Money is the future and will be the Noah's Ark soon, because all people around the world now know Fiat Money is just scammoney from banks,
They just developed it to be that way, make money out of thin air is the official way, because people just need to believe.
All Investors just believe at the end. Believe in raise, believe in value, believe in future. So make them believe even more and then it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy, just like everything else in the money world.

Now get it done!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I don't think today we will see price in 5 figures because there was just straight upward movement without any correction and accumulation. We actually have entered in this phase where after correction new positions and targets will be set for next round of increase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
1000 members on SLACK

Congratulation everyone
Activity: 306
I think we shouldn`t look at lisk price and dont compare both coins.

Lisk was 7k lowest before the altcoin bull market, so lisk will go below 10k sat again. ARK will be more expensive.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Seems like Weak hands folded before making any pony!

Pretty sure this coin have great future look at the volume !

You can make a request to add this coin on poloniex ~~ https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

They might be interested after watching the volume.
Activity: 656
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
I think we shouldn`t look at lisk price and dont compare both coins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I see 1/2 price of L..k but not yet.
Activity: 656
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
stop fuding please

It doesn't matter, we can collect cheap coins if they fud, good for buyers.
^^^^
LMAO you can take a crypti source code and creating own ARK or Rise. You can also get more than 1 million usd on ICO. Smiley
Just make loud promises for your investors for several years.  Cheesy
Oh now we see you did not get hired so you are being a pric go play with your dinky toys leave this for the adults
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Cry, it's fun to see how your posts are deleted kid.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
few pages ago I mentioned that there are 2 very big wallets, holding 2 an 3 million respectively.

Now the 3 million one is down to 2 million. So 1 million ark went somewhere. We dont know if it dumped or the ark was transferred to poloniex? We dont know.
This clowns deleted top accounts from blockchain explorer >> tools.   ARK blockchain explorer is non transparent shitty!!!  Cheesy
Lisk top Accounts  https://explorer.lisk.io/topAccounts
ARK top Accounts is not working.  https://explorer.ark.io/topAccounts  
Why they have disabled this function?  They did it specifically for the dump, it will be difficult for you to track the transactions of these scammers. Cool

Good to see the arc project. I hope you guys will stay away from LISK and the toxic LISK community.
These guys are fucking fraudsters. ARK has no future. 2 monkey coders from lisk and more than 30 parasites this is ark team.  Cheesy Smart bridge in 2035 year soon. Cheesy

freemind1 fucking ark shill, show me a new functions in ARK? Where smart contracts, private transactions or something else?

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FuO4QTnH.jpg&t=575&c=HICSdEX4GzG_5Q

FUD, maybe they need to fix some codes, they will enable it very soon.
^^^LMAO They don't do anything.
66 commits for 5-6 months
only 2 commits during March
https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-js/commits/master
This client was written for lisk. They just copied it for ark.
https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-client/commits/master
lisk android monitor
https://github.com/vrlc92/lisk-android-monitor
ark android monitor
https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-android-monitor
There is nothing new. These fucking fraudsters have sold you the copy old shitty  code on ICO. Cool
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL
we are going to be developing ARK for the years to come, but nothing gets developed overnight.
Typical excuses of fraudsters. You do nothing and don't want to hire new developers. You have money, but you don't want to spend it for development.

It seems that some stupid had to create a new account. You want to create another in less than a week? It seems your messages are deleted.

We should ignore those newbie accounts to spread FUD, they can't buy ARK cheap. No chance for them.

yeah, dont feed that newbie trolls, they just want to buy your coins at a cheap prices, let them cry later Cheesy
this might be your last chance to get some cheap Ark,
there is no cheap Ark soon
 go..go Ark !! Cheesy Grin 10K satoshi here we come..
Activity: 297
stop fuding please

It doesn't matter, we can collect cheap coins if they fud, good for buyers.
^^^^
LMAO you can take a crypti source code and creating own ARK or Rise. You can also get more than 1 million usd on ICO. Smiley
I assume you feel jealous because investors have made good profit and you didn't because you missed the ico.
Now you want to buy some cheap Ark by trying to FUD around.
None of your accussations have any solid backing.

Guys, please focus on ARK, not that troller. We should focus on the great project again. Nobody cares him so he will shut up.
Jump to: