Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 327. (Read 781309 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
stop fuding please

It doesn't matter, we can collect cheap coins if they fud, good for buyers.
^^^^
LMAO you can take a crypti source code and creating own ARK or Rise. You can also get more than 1 million usd on ICO. Smiley
I assume you feel jealous because investors have made good profit and you didn't because you missed the ico.
Now you want to buy some cheap Ark by trying to FUD around.
None of your accussations have any solid backing.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
we are going to be developing ARK for the years to come, but nothing gets developed overnight.
Typical excuses of fraudsters. You do nothing and don't want to hire new developers. You have money, but you don't want to spend it for development.

It seems that some stupid had to create a new account. You want to create another in less than a week? It seems your messages are deleted.

We should ignore those newbie accounts to spread FUD, they can't buy ARK cheap. No chance for them.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
we are going to be developing ARK for the years to come, but nothing gets developed overnight.
Typical excuses of fraudsters. You do nothing and don't want to hire new developers. You have money, but you don't want to spend it for development.

It seems that some stupid had to create a new account. You want to create another in less than a week? It seems your messages are deleted.

Well, its okay let it be. People love to FUD so much, either wanted to get cheap tokens, but most of the Fuder are just people who doesn't invest and understand a project and just bashing as hard as they can.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
stop fuding please

^^^^
LMAO you can take a crypti source code and creating own ARK or Rise. You can also get more than 1 million usd on ICO. Smiley
Just make loud promises for your investors for several years.  Cheesy
stop fuding please

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
freemind1 fucking ark shill, show me a new functions in ARK? Where smart contracts, private transactions or something else?

Nice

You can already make a check at HD wallets and even webclient (Ark Lite) is now avail -  about you, x54hs27ag3 , I won't even lose words cause clearly you don't know anything about development. Good luck you can FUD/hate/discredit all you want it won't change a thing - we are going to be developing ARK for the years to come, but nothing gets developed overnight. Chinese wall was not built in a day.

For all others as per our roadmap IPFS integration and some other things are now on our next to-do list.
legendary
freemind1 fucking ark shill, show me a new functions in ARK? Where smart contracts, private transactions or something else?

It seems that some stupid had to create a new account. You want to create another in less than a week?
few pages ago I mentioned that there are 2 very big wallets, holding 2 an 3 million respectively.

Now the 3 million one is down to 2 million. So 1 million ark went somewhere. We dont know if it dumped or the ark was transferred to poloniex? We dont know.
This clowns deleted top accounts from blockchain explorer >> tools.   ARK blockchain explorer is non transparent shitty!!!  Cheesy
Lisk top Accounts  https://explorer.lisk.io/topAccounts
ARK top Accounts is not working.  https://explorer.ark.io/topAccounts  
Why they have disabled this function?  They did it specifically for the dump, it will be difficult for you to track the transactions of these scammers. Cool

Good to see the arc project. I hope you guys will stay away from LISK and the toxic LISK community.
These guys are fucking fraudsters. ARK has no future. 2 monkey coders from lisk and more than 30 parasites this is ark team.  Cheesy Smart bridge in 2035 year soon. Cheesy

FUD, maybe they need to fix some codes, they will enable it very soon.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Web-developer
few pages ago I mentioned that there are 2 very big wallets, holding 2 an 3 million respectively.

Now the 3 million one is down to 2 million. So 1 million ark went somewhere. We dont know if it dumped or the ark was transferred to poloniex? We dont know.
This clowns deleted top accounts from blockchain explorer >> tools.   ARK blockchain explorer is non transparent shitty!!!  Cheesy
Why they have disabled this function?  They did it specifically for the dump, it will be difficult for you to track the transactions of these scammers. Cool

Good to see the arc project. I hope you guys will stay away from LISK and the toxic LISK community.
These guys are fucking fraudsters. ARK has no future. 2 monkey coders from lisk and more than 30 parasites this is ark team.  Cheesy Smart bridge in 2035 year soon. Cheesy

https://explorer.ark.4miners.net/topAccounts
legendary

These guys are fucking fraudsters. ARK has no future. 2 monkey coders from lisk and more than 30 parasites this is ark team.  Cheesy Smart bridge in 2035 year soon. Cheesy

It seems that some stupid had to create a new account.
Activity: 246
No poloniex, ark is not strong enough to list on polo.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy to much dreaming for polo, jump while you can, the boat gonna shink
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 434

Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust
already dumped all my ark, thx pumper

Made serious money? Congratulations, but I think ARK will go up more.
The hype is over, 67.696 BTC total. There are no more fundamental reasons for pump. Simple speculation. Cheesy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
already dumped all my ark, thx pumper

Made serious money? Congratulations, but I think ARK will go up more.
The hype is over, 67.696 BTC total. There are no more fundamental reasons for pump. Simple speculation. Cheesy

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL
there always a good sign when the fudder comin
hope we can pass that 10K from here  Grin

Ark you ready ??!  Grin Cheesy
Jump to: