Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 342. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Cannabanana seems like a perfect time for your big news

not yet, not ready for it but soon.

Did anyone know that I own a medical cannabis non profit organization in California and can legally sell medical cannabis to medical marijuana patients anywhere in the State?

Cool

ARK will be able to be used for cannabis before even any of the cannabis tokens.  
Hey i am a medical cannabis user with licence but i do not think you can ship to canada
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Did anyone know that I own a medical cannabis non profit organization in California and can legally sell medical cannabis to medical marijuana patients anywhere in the State?

Cool

ARK will be able to be used for cannabis before even any of the cannabis tokens.  

heyyy u are chin song!!!
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
yes i think poloniex is the best exchange with big trading volume
polo is the one which have largest volume but it is quite hard to get listed in their. They have listed lisk just during the main net launch but they are not doing this to every crypto. We can request them to lisk ARK but the final decision will be always theirs.

I have bought few ARK from bittrex at around 6k, hoping for atleast 10k.  Grin

yes ark to 10k sat soon
dont worry about it

A LESSON TO EARLY SUPPORTERS

LETS NOT REPEAT THIS. I DON'T WANNA SEE ANYONE OFF THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY SOLD THEIR ARK FOR THE PRICE OF TWO PIZZAS.

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-pizza-day-celebrating-pizza-bought-10000-btc/

10,120,000$ for two pizzas, patience, 10k satoshi will come super soon, but imagine by June, or even Dec. The moon is still far away, we just launched.
I want to hear peoples success stories about investing. I'm broke as hell, because college and rent, but I'm holding onto my ARK until at LEAST cards come out, on top of that, I'm taking the little money I have and buying the dips due to launch selloff, because I know there are great things to come from this coin.
There still are developers creating use for the coin, like canna and others Wink with press comes more investors, it's only been two days. People selling for little 1000's of satoshi are going to regret the opportunity they have to buy an amazing coin, that JUST LAUNCHED TWO DAYS AGO.

Everyone should take their time to thank the developers for being so active and supportive and working so hard!
Everyone should also take their time to suggest this to REPUTABLE exchanges.
Everyone should be patient.

<3

I can't wait.

Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
polo is the one which have largest volume but it is quite hard to get listed in their. They have listed lisk just during the main net launch but they are not doing this to every crypto. We can request them to lisk ARK but the final decision will be always theirs.

yes ark to 10k sat soon
dont worry about it
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Cool

snip

THIS IS WHY WE LOVE YOU CANNA! I got my ark.
I have another question, I can't send it to another cold wallet? I'm having trouble on both the windows client and the mac client, when I hit send it doesn't pop up anything to let me enter in the send address? What am I doing wrong?

try restarting your computer and wallet.    You're the first one to have this issue so if you can, come chat with us in our slack so we someone can help you a little bit easier.  

Other things to check include, make sure the time on your computer is set to update using the internet automatically

and

click the wifi logo on the Desktop wallet and click the IP address next to Peer until it stops and delay status bar turns green

A simple restart fixed the issue, may be a bug for first time launch of client. Everything is golden now! thank again canna
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Cool

I have another question, I can't send it to another cold wallet? I'm having trouble on both the windows client and the mac client, when I hit send it doesn't pop up anything to let me enter in the send address? What am I doing wrong?

Canna is awesome, he is a rich man has own business, and a restaurant(I read his intro in the ark site). He can have a lot of time to stay with us, have fun.  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Cool

snip

try restarting your computer and wallet.    You're the first one to have this issue so if you can, come chat with us in our slack so we someone can help you a little bit easier.  

Other things to check include, make sure the time on your computer is set to update using the internet automatically

and

click the wifi logo on the Desktop wallet and click the IP address next to Peer until it stops and delay status bar turns green

Cool

Cool

Activity: 616
guys dont forget to request ark on polo

if you want to support us

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
guys dont forget to request ark on polo

if you want to support us
CONGRATULATIONS! I know how hard the team has been working on this and it's great to see such good progress!
The mac client looks A1! I'm wondering if I have to withdrawal the whole amount from the TEK? It's still a new wallet and it's "cold" I wanted to see if I can do a micro transaction to confirm my wallet works before I take the leap to pull my ark from the TEK, is there any way to do that?
10000 Satoshi by next week at this rate! Jesus! I'm thinking about buying the dip, I checked back in at a great time!
Thanks for all your hard work guys!

Thanks dude.

Being a cold wallet is ok, It's actually good.  It means that the address has never been seen on the blockchain yet.  

All of our addresses are generated off the blockchain for more privacy.  Things like paper wallets are more secure when they are generated offline without ever being "tagged" by the blockchain.

Once you send any transaction to that address it will become "hot"

don't worry about messing up too bad.  not many have had issues.
CONGRATULATIONS! I know how hard the team has been working on this and it's great to see such good progress!
The mac client looks A1! I'm wondering if I have to withdrawal the whole amount from the TEK? It's still a new wallet and it's "cold" I wanted to see if I can do a micro transaction to confirm my wallet works before I take the leap to pull my ark from the TEK, is there any way to do that?
10000 Satoshi by next week at this rate! Jesus! I'm thinking about buying the dip, I checked back in at a great time!
Thanks for all your hard work guys!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Question, do you have to have your wallet open to be a Delegate?

no, once you register, that account is always a delegate in the blockchain.  

Your wallet does not have to be online like in PoS.

Another question, can you have 2? or is it better just to have 1?

you can do whatever you want buddy.  think of it as naming your account, you don't even have to forge if you don't want to.

Thanks, will do! This is the best ICO I have ever had. Every thing was very smooth, no problems. Have all my coin and even bougt more.

you can do whatever you want buddy.  think of it as naming your account, you don't even have to forge if you don't want to.

Thanks for the the fast answer.
Activity: 301
ARK is not the lisk's simple fork, its technology is beyond lisk, but lisk recent hype makes ark price is pumping a little bit, good to see that.

Jump to: