Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 349. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 511
hurry up!!!
no more space over this train soon!!!
take your seat now!!!

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Train is leaving lol get on board!
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Hello guys! A promising and power developing project. Tell me please what was the ICO price?

ICO price was 3300 sat and with 120% lisk bonus around 2800 sat as far as i know

ICO price was def lower as 2800 with the lisk bonus. I've made a 4x and sold avg maybe around 5.2-5.5k Satoshi.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
So good and so fast team. Hardworkers . They will gradually achieve success. I believe
Activity: 323
awesome ,ARK are u Power Ranger now ..
hard work Team ..this time to toast  Cool

congrats again for Ranger launch ARK  Wink
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
omg glad Im still strongly holding my ARK until now
This is a great coin we should hold it for the future
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
well, its still moving  Grin Cheesy maybe Waves rank is the true next target soon
legendary
Activity: 1223
I'm so happy. I bought TONS at 2400-2800 sat   Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Has all the signature/translation bounties been claimed?,if so then its good since there has not been dump by bounty hunters

there's still a little bit more but will be processed manually over time in a day or two.

But the majority of bounties have been paid already yes.  We did an amazing job at protecting our TEC exchangers from bounty spammers.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Has all the signature/translation bounties been claimed?,if so then its good since there has not been dump by bounty hunters
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
looks like its still moving up Grin 6000 maybe can break too
I feel pity that i sold ark yesterday at 3000 sat. If i can hold now, i would have 10btc now.
Activity: 588
I feel pity that i sold ark yesterday at 3000 sat. If i can hold now, i would have 10btc now.
Hello guys! A promising and power developing project. Tell me please what was the ICO price?

thanks dude!  we'll be working hard for a long time to go.

Launch and TEC was just a tiny show of how much effort we put into our project.

We love crypto and will succeed! 
legendary

ICO price was 3300 sat and with 120% lisk bonus around 2800 sat as far as i know
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
legendary
We are good to touch 5k sat soon,I hope we are on polo by next week Wink
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
ARK is on very good ride at the moment after picking some at low price of yesterday now I'm feeling os nice to buy more around 2.8k satoshi. The moon is coming because potential for wonderful rise.

Can't believe the weakhands sold at 24K.....
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
ARK is on very good ride at the moment after picking some at low price of yesterday now I'm feeling os nice to buy more around 2.8k satoshi. The moon is coming because potential for wonderful rise.
Jump to: