Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 352. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

really bittrex Huh  Shocked

Yeah ARK is on fire on Bittrex everybody wants a piece of it. I knew I had to hold and follow this project, launch went awesomely yesterday.

very nice price action Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

really bittrex Huh  Shocked

Yeah ARK is on fire on Bittrex everybody wants a piece of it. I knew I had to hold and follow this project, launch went awesomely yesterday.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Hi Good day, I also received my bounty from signature campaign to my ico account also I provided my Ark token address from bittrex. My problem is, how long it will take to deposit the tokens and how it will be process withdrawing the tokens? Sorry it's kinda noob question..

I think roughly like 5 minutes or so for the 50 confirmations.  If you are having issues contact [email protected] with your info and they'll be able to help you out.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Hi Good day, I also received my bounty from signature campaign to my ico account also I provided my Ark token address from bittrex. My problem is, how long it will take to deposit the tokens and how it will be process withdrawing the tokens? Sorry it's kinda noob question..
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
i requested on polo cannaba can i get cookie
I have to say that I'm quite often reading about that issue, also with other coins.
What I mean is that the same passphrase generates a different address (when entering it on different wallets, like web and desktop).

It may be on the users side, but I think devs should look into it. Maybe there's really a bug (with some specific passphrases only etc.)..

Every char you change gives another wallet address even if you add "space" at the beginning it will generate different wallet than one without space. We are using same algorithm across the board for ARK address generating so users should be careful to save whole passphrases and double check them.
This is what happened to me to but i did what a member had wrote for to do and worked fine when.After i cleared the cache from old wallet i reput the pass phrase in from the address i had saved and it came up as the correct address to match the pass phrase.Hope this helps you to if not just go back a couple pages and you will see the explaination

everyone who has taken the time to read our blog and listen to us in slack has gotten their stuff corrected.

glad yours did too.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
I have to say that I'm quite often reading about that issue, also with other coins.
What I mean is that the same passphrase generates a different address (when entering it on different wallets, like web and desktop).

It may be on the users side, but I think devs should look into it. Maybe there's really a bug (with some specific passphrases only etc.)..

Every char you change gives another wallet address even if you add "space" at the beginning it will generate different wallet than one without space. We are using same algorithm across the board for ARK address generating so users should be careful to save whole passphrases and double check them.
This is what happened to me to but i did what a member had wrote for to do and worked fine when.After i cleared the cache from old wallet i reput the pass phrase in from the address i had saved and it came up as the correct address to match the pass phrase.Hope this helps you to if not just go back a couple pages and you will see the explaination
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Too small trading volume strongly doubt that there will be a decent pamp on this coin

What BS this is! You have no clue!
Too small trading volume strongly doubt that there will be a decent pamp on this coin

lol go fud your shit somewhere else.  I think you're missing Lunch somewhere?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 551
1) Does ARK already have a script to keep the node forging forever if it forks or someting else happens?
2) What is the cronjob for ARK to auto-start after rebooting the server?

yes, the node self heals on forks but it doesn't fork much unless being attacked and then just a tiny hiccups from very slow nodes.

if you want more answers come to our slack.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
1) Does ARK already have a script to keep the node forging forever if it forks or someting else happens?
2) What is the cronjob for ARK to auto-start after rebooting the server?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Thanks
Now, let make ARK the new wonder cryptocurrency  Kiss Wink
Jump to: