Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 386. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
How much total coins were sold for investors?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

I hope this project disappoint me and deliver on their promises because I really don't rate this project high at all, Lisk performance is really disturbing and so what do I expect from a clone of Lisk

you obviously don't really know anything about ARK
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

I hope this project disappoint me and deliver on their promises because I really don't rate this project high at all, Lisk performance is really disturbing and so what do I expect from a clone of Lisk
hi devs!
any news about exchange??
until now, i hear nothig!!!

You won't hear nothing for at least 2 more days since the mainnet is expected to launch on 21 March and the exchange will follow that. Have a little more patience.  Wink

I like your avatar quote Cheesy :thumbsup:

Haha thanks that's one of my biggest weakness  Grin I envied you a bit the other day when I saw the bananaweed in the can pic lol

that stuff in the can has the most amazing banana smell.  Cannabis is amazing, so many great smells!  Bananas, Oranges, Lemons, Grapes, Cheese, Wood, Spices! 
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
hi devs!

You won't hear nothing for at least 2 more days since the mainnet is expected to launch on 21 March and the exchange will follow that. Have a little more patience.  Wink

Haha thanks that's one of my biggest weakness  Grin I envied you a bit the other day when I saw the bananaweed in the can pic lol
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Less than 2 days till ARK goes live!
Merit: 250
This contest interesting when I read but I still do not understand how to play for this contest?

Stop by our Slack channels and we'll be happy to explain.  More interactive in slack than here.

https://ark.io/join-ark-slack

-tb-
okay thanks for the information and I have joined the slack, there are also a lot of information about it..
hi devs!

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
hi devs!

hi devs!

it's a good thing you heard nothing, because we didn't say anything.
Any ideas on how many ark will be needed to run a forging delegate?
I assume it will be for the rich... so if anyone plans on running a delegate pool I would like to get involved.
My faith in lisk is gone... so I would like to turn my attentions to the ark network.

nobody knows, not even us at ark.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
hi devs!
can i use ARK lite wallet addres to set on my TEC account?

Yes you can - all methods are valid in that blog post and same passphrase will always generate same Ark address.

I get  this "Internal server error" message when I try to reset my password on the ARK ICO website... is this normal?

I have informed our sysadmin - can you try again in a few hours?

I will and thanks.

Can you check now? It should be resolved - let me know, thank you.
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust

Ark PR was also featured on Yahoo Finance read more : http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ark-mainnet-goes-live-march-210000697.html

this sound like is going to be huge for 2017!

nice article, but who wrote it ?

Probably Ark PR team. It's call company PR or PR new release.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Yes you can - all methods are valid in that blog post and same passphrase will always generate same Ark address.

I get  this "Internal server error" message when I try to reset my password on the ARK ICO website... is this normal?

I will and thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Activity: 856
Jump to: