Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 390. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
i am going to be a millionaire with ark mainet bro

this is going to be lit

The price is 100k per Ark!

it will take some time to reach 100k i guess? ico price is 3-4k per ark right?

Ico price is 3-4k, you are right, the price was calculated based on Lisk price, if Lisk is higher, I think ARK's ico price will be higher.

Yes, right now because the only thing so far that anyone can really value ARK right now is the holding price of our assets which is more lisk than bitcoin.  

If the price moves up on Lisk then ARK's working funds thus value also increases but TBH I'm very confident that ARK will be more valuable than Lisk in the long term.  Our team has that one in a million group dynamics and we're going to make our names known in the industry.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
waiting for the launch coming soon, I think it will be added immediately by bittrex
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

this is going to be lit

Ico price is 3-4k, you are right, the price was calculated based on Lisk price, if Lisk is higher, I think ARK's ico price will be higher.

this is going to be lit

well one thing in crypto is you never know Grin
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

this is going to be lit

Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust

this is going to be lit

heh, heh, i finally understand the "cannabanna" name ;p i kinda figured it was like alot of names, just something you mashed together in the Noosphere over the years, makes much more sense now Cheesy
Being a smoker and in Canada myself, we have access to dispensaries with highest grade products, but grass-in-a-can? never seen that!
I like it! Cheesy

Prob OT, but o well, were all just chillin till mainet, FREE BUMP! ;p

The new wave of growers want to be able to package themselves to gain that extra bit of profit in the end.  It also creates a brand for them to benefit from if they are world class.  

Weed in a can is relatively new, probably last year or so but I really like it.  It will be the future for sure and a really healthy thing for the industry in my opinion.

what strain?

snip

strain is called Golden State Banana.  Has a super pungent banana smell and 32% THC.

https://weedmaps.com/brands/golden-state-banana/products/golden-state-banana-golden-state-banana-flower

saawweeet!

i need some feminized seeds

cannabis lovers have a friendly accepting home at ARK for sure  Cool
Activity: 154
heh, heh, i finally understand the "cannabanna" name ;p i kinda figured it was like alot of names, just something you mashed together in the Noosphere over the years, makes much more sense now Cheesy
Being a smoker and in Canada myself, we have access to dispensaries with highest grade products, but grass-in-a-can? never seen that!
I like it! Cheesy

The new wave of growers want to be able to package themselves to gain that extra bit of profit in the end.  It also creates a brand for them to benefit from if they are world class.  

Weed in a can is relatively new, probably last year or so but I really like it.  It will be the future for sure and a really healthy thing for the industry in my opinion.

what strain?

strain is called Golden State Banana.  Has a super pungent banana smell and 32% THC.

https://weedmaps.com/brands/golden-state-banana/products/golden-state-banana-golden-state-banana-flower

saawweeet!

i need some feminized seeds
I like it! Cheesy

what strain?

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
we are going to be on polo guys holy shiit

I would prefer the team not to name the exchanges, you remember what happened during Lisk launch when there was race to get tokens to exchange first by DDosing the network
Activity: 154
I like it! Cheesy

what strain?
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

this is going to be lit
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Anyone know how many exchanges it will be? When will the Basquetball event end?

2 or more around launch date.

March Madness will end at the end of March Madness series next month I think.

April 3rd is the finals.

-tb-

2 or more around launch date.

March Madness will end at the end of March Madness series next month I think.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
we are going to be on polo guys holy shiit
I like it! Cheesy

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I invested in ARK TEC
I confirmed my TEC address
I Confirmed my email for sweepstakes

Grin Grin Grin

GO ARK!!!!!
Activity: 383
Actually it will be an epic launch in this year, the super star launch will be on ARK, because Lisk and Bitcoin has been pumped a lot compared with ICO period.
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust
Piece of shit gophers!!

Got every pick right except them and I choose the gophers to make final four... tied for 1st but now fcked!

That's what I get for choosing my hometown team.

Suck and depressed it is but you still have Ark to cheer about
Jump to: