Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 398. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 502
What is the status of the coin and i heard they will be launching this month,indeed on 21 and hope there wont be anymore delay Smiley. What are the exchanges it will be launching in the first place and is there any new bounties in order to create any hype before the release.

exchanges or us will announce it on launch day.

no bounties currently but there is a March Madness contest going on for 25k ARK prize pool.

Total prizes now is at 33,700 ARK as one of our community member (monopolyman0323) is adding 4K ARK for the 4 players who correctly pick the Final Four teams.  If there are more than four
players picking correctly then the tiebreaker will determine the winners for that 4K ARK.

33,700 ARK Total Prizes:

Winner - 17,500 ARK
2nd - 5,000 ARK
3rd - 2,500 ARK
4-50 Places get 100 ARK each
4 winners of 1000 ARK who correctly pick Final Four teams (determine by tiebreaker)

** No bracket submitted, no prizes.

Good luck to all.

-tb-
Where the thread for this contest, how are applied to obtain the ark ??

https://blog.ark.io/first-annual-ark-march-madness-bracket-contest-your-chance-to-win-some-ark-d5311619e8b2#.ffdf84p6i

-tb-
So this is just a prediction game basketball that desirable in the contest ark ??

haha yeah basically all you do is pick and watch the games and hope for a big win Cheesy

total at TEC price it's about $1500 in Free ARK they are giving away.

But I do not particularly like in a basketball game, I prefer to watch football than watching basketball ..

But it never hurts to try I familiarize myself to watch a basketball game .. Cheesy Wink
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
What is the status of the coin and i heard they will be launching this month,indeed on 21 and hope there wont be anymore delay Smiley. What are the exchanges it will be launching in the first place and is there any new bounties in order to create any hype before the release.

no bounties currently but there is a March Madness contest going on for 25k ARK prize pool.

Total prizes now is at 33,700 ARK as one of our community member (monopolyman0323) is adding 4K ARK for the 4 players who correctly pick the Final Four teams.  If there are more than four
players picking correctly then the tiebreaker will determine the winners for that 4K ARK.

33,700 ARK Total Prizes:

Winner - 17,500 ARK
2nd - 5,000 ARK
3rd - 2,500 ARK
4 winners of 1000 ARK who correctly pick Final Four teams (determine by tiebreaker)

Good luck to all.

-tb-

I submitted my bracket already and I wish to win some more ARKs after winning in the sweepstake  Grin  I'm eagerly waiting for the launch of mainnet on 21 to see what ARK will bring in the crypto space.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

33,700 ARK Total Prizes:

Winner - 17,500 ARK
2nd - 5,000 ARK
3rd - 2,500 ARK

Good luck to all.

-tb-

https://blog.ark.io/first-annual-ark-march-madness-bracket-contest-your-chance-to-win-some-ark-d5311619e8b2#.ffdf84p6i

-tb-
So this is just a prediction game basketball that desirable in the contest ark ??

haha yeah basically all you do is pick and watch the games and hope for a big win Cheesy

total at TEC price it's about $1500 in Free ARK they are giving away.

33,700 ARK Total Prizes:

Winner - 17,500 ARK
2nd - 5,000 ARK
3rd - 2,500 ARK

Good luck to all.

-tb-

-tb-

Perhaps if there was an extra in the prediction contest balls to add to this ark will be exciting, and everyone will participate in this contest ..

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
The suggestion of ARK price and from 10k to 25k satoshi? right?

33,700 ARK Total Prizes:

Winner - 17,500 ARK
2nd - 5,000 ARK
3rd - 2,500 ARK

Good luck to all.

-tb-

most of the chat about this contest is happening on our slack and not on bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
What is the price of ark?

The price will be around 10k satoshi. If price is 50k then it is a bonus for me, I'm gonna get a new ride with my 100k of ARK.

I wish too 10k  on the launch of the mainnet and all investors gonna be rich. I also have some hopes with my investment so let's see how to journey go.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

33,700 ARK Total Prizes:

Winner - 17,500 ARK
2nd - 5,000 ARK
3rd - 2,500 ARK

Good luck to all.

-tb-

-tb-

33,700 ARK Total Prizes:

Winner - 17,500 ARK
2nd - 5,000 ARK
3rd - 2,500 ARK

Good luck to all.

-tb-
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Hey there, there has been a blog post regarding signature bounty and about the blog post, what about the translation jobs?
I've sent a message before but still didn't get an answer...Anyone can refer to that??

Which language? If you are talking about Hebrew I already marked you so you will receive it.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

33,700 ARK Total Prizes:

Winner - 17,500 ARK
2nd - 5,000 ARK
3rd - 2,500 ARK

Good luck to all.

-tb-
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

The price will be around 10k satoshi. If price is 50k then it is a bonus for me, I'm gonna get a new ride with my 100k of ARK.

I hope it is that price too. However, no one actually knows what the price will be.

Just make a guess, what's your price?  Grin

I would guess 3.5-4k satoshi. I hope I am wrong and it is 25k!

But the solid team behind ARK should lead to a steady value increase no matter what the starting price is.

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

The team from the ark always give a gift for making contest this month, and that is fear factor is the price of the ark when it is already available in the exchange, whether the price will reach 20k / 5k ??

I guess it's better 25k.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
If ARK price at 50k I'm going to get one of this bad boy

Edit, I don't own as much 100k Ark and I already have a Tundra, older year  Grin
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust

I hope it is that price too. However, no one actually knows what the price will be.

Just make a guess, what's your price?  Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Activity: 398

Canna' can you provide a list of the OP translation participants bounty?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

The team from the ark always give a gift for making contest this month, and that is fear factor is the price of the ark when it is already available in the exchange, whether the price will reach 20k / 5k ??

Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Jump to: