Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 396. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
less than a week left ya'll  Shocked  Get hyped!  Cool
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
I Believe ARK Can Fly...I Believe ARK can Touch The Sky...
( just like R.Kelly said on his song LOL  Cheesy) >> https://youtu.be/R4w8KhDWHKE

quite entertaining at least it was not a joke to see ARK quickly toward the launch of their mainnet Smiley
Why liqui doesn't list us? They list some coins in IOU status, but this time they may not be interested in ARK. Maybe bittrex will list us, of course Poloniex is everyone's favorite site.

TBH liqui seems like they only hold coins that Iconomi represents.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
This contest interesting when I read but I still do not understand how to play for this contest?

Stop by our Slack channels and we'll be happy to explain.  More interactive in slack than here.

https://ark.io/join-ark-slack

-tb-
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
wasnt going to do a bracket this year til i saw you were doing a contest for it decided to give it a go, thanks for the opportunity~!

The contest is just getting you guys ready for the real Madness, launching of ARK.

Good luck with your picks.

-tb-
Activity: 1134
i would love to join the competitions!
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Why liqui doesn't list us? They list some coins in IOU status, but this time they may not be interested in ARK. Maybe bittrex will list us, of course Poloniex is everyone's favorite site.
Can I get to know the list of exchanges ARK will be traded before 21st??

6 days and you'll know Smiley
we will know after happen later in the time and date that has been set. all of us here wish you the best..
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

6 days and you'll know Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL
I Believe ARK Can Fly...I Believe ARK can Touch The Sky...
( just like R.Kelly said on his song LOL  Cheesy) >> https://youtu.be/R4w8KhDWHKE

Activity: 770
wasnt going to do a bracket this year til i saw you were doing a contest for it decided to give it a go, thanks for the opportunity~!
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust
Let the team decide what's the best thing to do for the benefit of the project. I'm pretty sure they know what's best for ARK.

True but then this is just idea. Also if I'm the CEO or owner of this coin I would pay up to 100 btc or even all the funds raised to make sure it is list on Polioniex. This is seem the norm of super successful coin/token right now, listed on Polo. Sacrifice the sheep now and get the whole farm of tigers/whales/fish later. I'm going to stop here.  Grin
Activity: 406
Let the team decide what's the best thing to do for the benefit of the project. I'm pretty sure they know what's best for ARK.
In Crypto We Trust
Exciting time is incoming, ARK will be the next generation hype, and Lisk hype is now on ARK, let us get it on Poloniex? Not sure, but Bittrex is easy to list.

I agree with you ARK could be the next generation hype if ARK team play their card right. I expecting there will be first wave of dumping, if ARK could sustain this dump then try to pump then the sky the limit. When whale seeing this pump their only option is joining the fun and first they need to buy some ARK, as we know there ain't many ARK out there. My recommendations is ARK team should dump their Lisk and prepare BTC for this sustainability and pump. This is just an asset swap. We only getting one chance of first impression in this crypto world and they should make it splash! No splash no cash, this is what we have seen again and again in crypto world. A coin with big splash going to hype and sustain forever even without tech and with incompetent dev(s) while useful and highly skill dev go unnoticed. Just my idea and though  Grin

Why should ARK dump their LSK? With 4M+ if Lisk goes up, ARK goes up too and a collaboration between the two team will impact positively everyone.

If BTC go up then ARK would go up too, it's all the same. Well, Lisk don't give you guys much the respect and the collaboration but then this just the idea.

True... with the exception that they won't get much BTC if they swap now. ARK knows it very well and they won't take such silly risk.

Again, still the same, silly risk now or silly risk later of being underdog and slowly dying out. But then no one can see the future, it is just common sense.
Activity: 350
Exciting time is incoming, ARK will be the next generation hype, and Lisk hype is now on ARK, let us get it on Poloniex? Not sure, but Bittrex is easy to list.

I agree with you ARK could be the next generation hype if ARK team play their card right. I expecting there will be first wave of dumping, if ARK could sustain this dump then try to pump then the sky the limit. When whale seeing this pump their only option is joining the fun and first they need to buy some ARK, as we know there ain't many ARK out there. My recommendations is ARK team should dump their Lisk and prepare BTC for this sustainability and pump. This is just an asset swap. We only getting one chance of first impression in this crypto world and they should make it splash! No splash no cash, this is what we have seen again and again in crypto world. A coin with big splash going to hype and sustain forever even without tech and with incompetent dev(s) while useful and highly skill dev go unnoticed. Just my idea and though  Grin

Why should ARK dump their LSK? With 4M+ if Lisk goes up, ARK goes up too and a collaboration between the two team will impact positively everyone.

If BTC go up then ARK would go up too, it's all the same. Well, Lisk don't give you guys much the respect and the collaboration but then this just the idea.

True... with the exception that they won't get much BTC if they swap now. ARK knows it very well and they won't take such silly risk.
In Crypto We Trust

Jump to: