Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 427. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
What is this event? Is there a video?

One of our team went to the blockchain conference in Bucharest  http://d10e.biz/ .  We keep up to date and had some flyers and stuff made up to do some PR.

Nothing huge but progress Cheesy  Adrian really did a great job there.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
What is this event? Is there a video?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Update : our greatest dev has just implemented and demonstrated working SPV (Simple Payment Verification). What this basically means is the balance of an account is not relying on the node state but is computed from blockchain directly (the SPV client only downloads the block headers, which are much smaller than the full blocks).

Thanks for the update, looks good!
When is this platform going to be released, it is taking more time time than expected. The main issue for this project is that the price of Lisk keeps dropping per day, since large percentage of their funding was in Lisk that could be a serious threat to this project

Why does lisk price keep dropping each day?

uhhhhhh this is ARK.  Might want to ask Lisk why that's happening.  It's not like we're doing anything, we haven't even touched our lisk.  https://explorer.lisk.io/address/9569486828221897676L
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
When is this platform going to be released, it is taking more time time than expected. The main issue for this project is that the price of Lisk keeps dropping per day, since large percentage of their funding was in Lisk that could be a serious threat to this project

Why does lisk price keep dropping each day?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Update : our greatest dev has just implemented and demonstrated working SPV (Simple Payment Verification). What this basically means is the balance of an account is not relying on the node state but is computed from blockchain directly (the SPV client only downloads the block headers, which are much smaller than the full blocks).

Great Update!..Nice to see we are progressing on the main-net launch soon
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Activity: 868
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
just stopping by to say hi.

no rush for me. do i need to do anything with my holdings on the ark ico site yet?
No need, you just wait for the official launch of their course, and all the teams are doing testnet, that they are doing at the moment, so wait wallet on offer from the team to receive the funds ark ... Smiley Wink

thanks.

keep on working team ark, no rush
Activity: 602

no rush for me. do i need to do anything with my holdings on the ark ico site yet?
No need, you just wait for the official launch of their course, and all the teams are doing testnet, that they are doing at the moment, so wait wallet on offer from the team to receive the funds ark ... Smiley Wink
Activity: 154

Activity: 237
Thank you.  Is that we will recieve the sig bounties?
Is ARK up and running now?
Ark will run in March next, after they complete their testnet running now, it remains in this thread for the latest updates from the team's ark ..
Activity: 237
Follow the project, yes I believe the value of ARK is greater than LISK, my question will be how many exchanges will the ARK listed?

I hope the ark are in stock Poloniex and Bittrex, if everyone else can agree with me, but if the ark add further expand trade exchanges, it looks like it will be a huge price for the ark ..

I think poloniex or bittrex is exchanger with big trading volume.
Goodluck everyone Smiley

start with small exchange so dumping does not happen at first
That of course !! I also hope they will choose the stock in trade Poloniex or Bittrex, although they have a large volume and attract all investors to buy so much ark .. Smiley  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Follow the project, yes I believe the value of ARK is greater than LISK, my question will be how many exchanges will the ARK listed?

I hope the ark are in stock Poloniex and Bittrex, if everyone else can agree with me, but if the ark add further expand trade exchanges, it looks like it will be a huge price for the ark ..

Goodluck everyone Smiley

start with small exchange so dumping does not happen at first
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

Goodluck everyone Smiley
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Just keeping everyone up to date :

- Testnet is running awesome!

You can also readme (how to install, what has been implemented, future implementations, ... ) :

https://arkecosystem.github.io/ark-node/docs/README.html

And some code documentation for all of those interested :

https://arkecosystem.github.io/ark-node/docs/blockchain.html

Good job, testnet network is important, we need to test more to prevent further fatal bugs and breaches, you know we need to have a large scale of preparation work before release the main net.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
hi guys, didnt read your topic in a while, i see you working hard, nice to see it, just came to ask what about some dates or maybe exchanges news that i missed? sorry if you already answered it, but anyway, wish you to the moon guys Smiley
Fixcrypt had time to do the ARK CLI today as a special request from another developer.   Here's a demo.

Jump to: