Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 431. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Once we'll know when we launch we'll give everyone an update before we go live. ETA is already said to be end of February / beginning of March don't know what else you want from us currently regarding timeline? Once we have a set date for launch we'll let everyone know.

At least to update the tec.ark.io/dashboard to know how many ARK will we receive.

Hm, in my dashboard I can see "Amount of Arks you will receive: ...".

Where do you see this, I just re-checked my ARK dashboard but it only shows 0 ARK nothing else.

uhh probably because there's people out there that are receiving more than JUST a bounty.........come on man, there's people who actually gave a crap about us and not using us as a bounty source......
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
i'm testing ark wallet in windows....
and i can read
NETWORK: MAINNET/21932

but we are already live???

wallet ARK Client  - 0.3.1

No its still a testnet, but this is where you will be able to switch between different networks later on.

As said: we'll post before we go live here, on Slack, via Email, Twitter, FB, ... so everyone will have enough time to receive information on when we start!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
i'm testing ark wallet in windows....
and i can read
NETWORK: MAINNET/21932

but we are already live???

wallet ARK Client  - 0.3.1
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I already forget, what was the ICO price in satoshi ??
thanks
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
Once we'll know when we launch we'll give everyone an update before we go live. ETA is already said to be end of February / beginning of March don't know what else you want from us currently regarding timeline? Once we have a set date for launch we'll let everyone know.

At least to update the tec.ark.io/dashboard to know how many ARK will we receive.

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Where do you see this, I just re-checked my ARK dashboard but it only shows 0 ARK nothing else.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
When bounty will be distributed?

We need to wait for the main net launches, so there is no fixed date right now cause there ain't ETA, focus on other projects, and we will get paid very soon.

Thank you
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
how long before you'll release the mainnet?

No set date yet - we'll post it at least 1 week before we go live.

Only 1 week before? you have to make it longer, that is so unprofessional.

The least you can do is give an estimate on your ETA, this is starting to look bad.

I am glad to hear that the team's ark will provide a good thing for the community, with honesty that the team gave and share news about the launch of this ..

thank you.. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

The least you can do is give an estimate on your ETA, this is starting to look bad.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I'm receiving this;

I see here that you are possibly interested in Ark coins from the ICO.
I currently sell an ICO account containing 7350 coins.

Is this legit?

Yeah, selling ICO accounts is quite usual. Be sure to escrow.

right! i usually buy bounty hunters pre launch coins, what i do is put the BTC in escrow for launch day. Upon getting their coins the bounty hunters have their money waiting.  Keep in mind this has a 50% fail rate, as some newbie bounty hunters just take their coins to exchange and i have to clean up the deals after (horrible practise) :/  
What would be optimum is having an ARK team member transfer the pseudo ARK on the backend, then its there, good to go.
Or just wait it out, were in the home stretch!

~also Tyz's price is NICE, if your safe about it thats a great deal, under somes ICO price! but keep in mind theres a REASON for PMs, its kinda rude to post someones PM to you when their trying to do business... :/

Seems a very tedious job, I wouldn't try that if the bitcointalk account isn't along with the bounties. Escrow of choice is also a must for these type of transaction.
If you are still unsure you better just do it on the exchange after the launch.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

I think this is very clear and give the best to the questions everyone, on the progress to begin trading on the ark ..
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Fear only from the fear itself

Activity: 924

Whether, it is already prepared for the ark in choosing where to start living in your chosen trading market later ??

I don't know if I understood that right, but if I did - ARK will be available for trading (if you are referring to exchanges) after main net launch of course.
Activity: 602

Whether, it is already prepared for the ark in choosing where to start living in your chosen trading market later ??
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Do we have the timeline for the release of mainnet and bounty distribution..?

I suggest you to prepare a roadmap and list it here ,Since we often see people asking for the release date
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

plz,
remeber to spread news with twitter ark account too!!!

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Jump to: