Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 467. (Read 781309 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

ARK the ART CONTEST!

4 WINNERS (4x 5000 ARK / 1x 5000 ARK final winner bonus)

Are you a wizard…..or at least a good artist?  Want to show the world and the community your design skills?  Well Lucky You!  We have just the thing to end your year off right!

The ARK Product Design Contest!

Create and submit your entries at our Bitcointalk ART Contest thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ark-promotional-art-contest-1727068

Don’t got skills?  Still click that link to submit your votes for the best designs to show your support!

All winning designs will thrive forever... on a stylish poly blended ark t-shirt.

I hope to see some cool community designs soon, who doesn't want some free ARK and their design on some ARK MERCH!?  https://ark.io/ark-ecosystem-merch/
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

So just to be sure, if I have a big green YES by my name I don't need to do anything further?

Yes - if you have a big green Yes it means I have saved your TEC email and we'll distribute it to your TEC account around main net launch.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
What's your price guess guys ?

Price is: 3300 sat.

This project continued or not?

Project continues. You could've understand that if you read last pages...

3300 sat, decent price, investors won't be screwed by high price like waves, it is good for investors.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
where i get back my lisk? i click refund more than week ago, still no lisk

same is hare  Im still waiting for my lisk
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
When is the ARK will be launched Huh

We will proceed with the launch of ARK in February 2017. Check out what we have achieved

What happens if I click the Green Button Yes, I want to keep my Arks?
You will keep your ARK.
But seriously, nothing. We will thank you, it will be noted in the database, you will still see your expected ARK amount and we will let you know about the next step later, well before distribution begins.

In my dashboard it still says Amount of Arks you will receive 0 ARKS so maybe I should wait a day or two to see the balance when the OP updates the spreadsheet.

What was the last price of ARK so we can estimate how much 1 ARK worth, or we don't know it yet?
Oh you mean you just made an account for the bounty, but didn't participated in the TEC.
In that case I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter if you click the button or not, bounties are not affected by the decision.
Those amounts will be added manually at some point (or some are already are, not sure).

I'm supposed to receive 1039 ARK from the bounty that was before and I'm getting these numbers from the spreadsheet.

What is left is the confirmation from the manger or OP but just want to be sure that I have to click on that button otherwise what happens if I click No, I prefer you fully refund me?

Try clicking on it and see what happens. If there was no deposit, there wouldn't be any refund.

But it has been a while that the signature campaign has been finished but the reward to participants(at least to me) haven't delivered yet.

My balance on tec.ark.io is still 0 and I'm worried if there was made any transaction to a wrong address?

https://goo.gl/1CN70e  Read here to view what you will recive.  

We will NOT be adding them to the TEC site until nearer to the mainnet launch because we still have to add that feature into the TEC site.

IF you got a big green YES on your line then you have a registered TEC  email, if NOT then you might want to follow the directions on https://goo.gl/1CN70e

Hint: PM "ARKEcosystem" account on Bitcointalk with your TEC email or ask them to double check on your email.

Once it's added and mainnet launches, you'll be able to withdrawal it to any ARK wallet address.

So just to be sure, if I have a big green YES by my name I don't need to do anything further?
Activity: 398

Price is: 3300 sat.

Please explain how did you get that....
Activity: 279
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
This project continued or not?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

We will proceed with the launch of ARK in February 2017. Check out what we have achieved

You will keep your ARK.
But seriously, nothing. We will thank you, it will be noted in the database, you will still see your expected ARK amount and we will let you know about the next step later, well before distribution begins.

In my dashboard it still says Amount of Arks you will receive 0 ARKS so maybe I should wait a day or two to see the balance when the OP updates the spreadsheet.

What was the last price of ARK so we can estimate how much 1 ARK worth, or we don't know it yet?
Oh you mean you just made an account for the bounty, but didn't participated in the TEC.
In that case I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter if you click the button or not, bounties are not affected by the decision.
Those amounts will be added manually at some point (or some are already are, not sure).

I'm supposed to receive 1039 ARK from the bounty that was before and I'm getting these numbers from the spreadsheet.

What is left is the confirmation from the manger or OP but just want to be sure that I have to click on that button otherwise what happens if I click No, I prefer you fully refund me?

Try clicking on it and see what happens. If there was no deposit, there wouldn't be any refund.

But it has been a while that the signature campaign has been finished but the reward to participants(at least to me) haven't delivered yet.

My balance on tec.ark.io is still 0 and I'm worried if there was made any transaction to a wrong address?

We will NOT be adding them to the TEC site until nearer to the mainnet launch because we still have to add that feature into the TEC site.

IF you got a big green YES on your line then you have a registered TEC  email, if NOT then you might want to follow the directions on https://goo.gl/1CN70e

Hint: PM "ARKEcosystem" account on Bitcointalk with your TEC email or ask them to double check on your email.

Once it's added and mainnet launches, you'll be able to withdrawal it to any ARK wallet address.

Thanks for the hint ,
i just realized i dont have big green YES too
just sent PM to ARKEcosystem about my TEC email.
Activity: 350

I guess soon. BTC refunds were processed yesterday and Mal has done his part regarding Lisk (see quote below).

Axente and I have digitally signed off on the individual Lisk refunds and sent the file on to Fixcrypt for processing.  Lisk refunds should be out shortly.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
The bounties haven't been added to the TEC site yet. Canna can explain where to go to verify that you are listed to receive a bounty.

so you just need to send email account ico ark.
for sharing bounty bounty weve all participants have not received token ark into account ico ark
so please be patient.  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Some details can be missed and I may missed this info, thanks for clarifying it for me.

Yes i have sent a PM to ARKEcosystem at that time and yes i have a big green YES in the spreadsheet, will wait for the launch of ARK.

No problem buddy we're here to help, have a wonderful christmas!
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
https://goo.gl/1CN70e  Read here to view what you will recive. 

IF you got a big green YES on your line then you have a registered TEC  email, if NOT then you might want to follow the directions on https://goo.gl/1CN70e

Some details can be missed and I may missed this info, thanks for clarifying it for me.

Yes i have sent a PM to ARKEcosystem at that time and yes i have a big green YES in the spreadsheet, will wait for the launch of ARK.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

You will keep your ARK.

Activity: 432
The bounties haven't been added to the TEC site yet. Canna can explain where to go to verify that you are listed to receive a bounty.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505

You will keep your ARK.

Jump to: