Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 463. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Invested in this project is awesome, because you hold you fund and pass the big pump, or you may dump your bitcoin too earlier, am I right?

Good point, and we can avoid panic buy and sell, good for our health and our fund.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Invested in this project is awesome, because you hold you fund and pass the big pump, or you may dump your bitcoin too earlier, am I right?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Can anyone please explain the benefits of using ARK's smart bridges? never really understand that part.....
 Basically will allow functionality between Blockchains... For instance 10 years from now a major company wants to use Waves, Ethereum, Lisk, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and a few others for there own special advantages.. Instead of worrying about wallets and nodes for each Blockchain, They can just maintain one and use ARK to bridge the commands between the Blockchains.

How soon can the platform possibly be used?
I think Chronobank's project will be using WAVES and ETH network for the team plan to use different network for each of their tokens. If smartbidges are goingto be available before chronobank will finally be done with their ICO, they may be able to use ARK.
 The bridges will take some time, hopefully the first 3 will be done within a year. At first it is just, Bitcoin, lisk, and Eth.
first read this https://www.smithandcrown.com/ark-smartbridging-blockchains/
yes, ark will be able to bridge any blockchain so the usecases are infinite. Basically, ARK smartbridge will do anything and everything that sidechains can't. Because sidechains are based on one coin/chain, while ark is it's own chain with the ability to connect any chain. Making every coin/chain an ARK sidechain, thus creating the ARK ecosystem where everything can be compatible.

By any chance this smartbridging is working by the time the mainnet released or this just hype at this point? Anything is working at all by the time mainnet launch, like a small simple of what to come, or this is just a simple wallet like any other scam?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Launch mainnet when ? .

Should be in early Feb? A few weeks, exciting.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Can anyone please explain the benefits of using ARK's smart bridges? never really understand that part.....
 Basically will allow functionality between Blockchains... For instance 10 years from now a major company wants to use Waves, Ethereum, Lisk, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and a few others for there own special advantages.. Instead of worrying about wallets and nodes for each Blockchain, They can just maintain one and use ARK to bridge the commands between the Blockchains.

I think Chronobank's project will be using WAVES and ETH network for the team plan to use different network for each of their tokens. If smartbidges are goingto be available before chronobank will finally be done with their ICO, they may be able to use ARK.
 The bridges will take some time, hopefully the first 3 will be done within a year. At first it is just, Bitcoin, lisk, and Eth.
yes, ark will be able to bridge any blockchain so the usecases are infinite. Basically, ARK smartbridge will do anything and everything that sidechains can't. Because sidechains are based on one coin/chain, while ark is it's own chain with the ability to connect any chain. Making every coin/chain an ARK sidechain, thus creating the ARK ecosystem where everything can be compatible.

Blockchain as a service.

Ardor are already in the process to do so and team had announced it before Ark creation.

Www.ardorplatform.org

Still, im boarding the Ark. Even if im 92% more into Ardor.

Oh, so probably everyone who has started a project after bitcoin should just give up since Bitcoin had the idea of blockchain first  Roll Eyes

we are not making "child chains" or "side chains"  and we have nothing to do with blockchain as a service and imo those terms are really misleading.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250

Please walk with me as I'm trying to get to the bottom of this, the bridges will allow you to have a multi coin wallet or will they give you the opportunity to send coins on other coins blockchains?
Activity: 711

Blockchain as a service.

Ardor are already in the process to do so and team had announced it before Ark creation.

Www.ardorplatform.org

Still, im boarding the Ark. Even if im 92% more into Ardor.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Activity: 364
move that crypto
already cant wait when ark network will be launched and when it will be on some exchanges, im wondering what the exchanges it will be
but anyway it will be opportunity to buy below the ico price, because like we that dump is happening with all coins now, what was released in 2016:/

ico price was pretty cheap, so there's plenty of room for growth.  Especially after a lot of weak hands were shaken out already with refunds.  I'm holding strong for smart bridges.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
already cant wait when ark network will be launched and when it will be on some exchanges, im wondering what the exchanges it will be
but anyway it will be opportunity to buy below the ico price, because like we that dump is happening with all coins now, what was released in 2016:/
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

okay seem bummer  Cheesy
ARK will be useful once its done. I can't believe the rest of the investors are asking for refunds when they will all benefit for smartbridges. And they can easily profit because of the bonuses.

Launch ETA is still on February, am I right? I can't wait either.

What took them so long?

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Launch ETA is still on February, am I right? I can't wait either.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself

In my view, decentralized coin trading could be possible.

And decentralized ICO is also possible.

From wan.

What???
Activity: 523

In my view, decentralized coin trading could be possible.

And decentralized ICO is also possible.

From wan.
Activity: 478
Jump to: