Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 476. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Thank you,  when will that be?

probably in January some time when we give enough time for everyone to claim their bounty and give us information. 

We can't distribute until the coin is launched regardless so we are giving people extra time to claim.

I wanted to claim mine as well. are the distribution of bounties be sent through the ICO account? are we also allowed to just put our tokens in the ICO for as long as we want?  I have already PMed ArkEcosystem about my ICO email.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Tomorrow comes the video bounty contest winners list - stay tunned Wink .
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Merit: 501

probably in January some time when we give enough time for everyone to claim their bounty and give us information. 

We can't distribute until the coin is launched regardless so we are giving people extra time to claim.
hi,  I logged on and sent the email which we were told to do to claim our ARK's Sig bounties.  I've not recieved any confirmation on this either by email back or on my ARK log in. All it says is i'm recieving 0 ARKS. Can anyone shed some light on this matter please?

we have not updated bounties onto the TEC yet.  We will add it sometime after the refund period and before mainnet launch.
hi,  I logged on and sent the email which we were told to do to claim our ARK's Sig bounties.  I've not recieved any confirmation on this either by email back or on my ARK log in. All it says is i'm recieving 0 ARKS. Can anyone shed some light on this matter please?
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Is there an info how many investor wanted a refund....i stayed...if, for e.g. 30% wanted a refund, can the project still go on?

this official smart cat says up
Is there an info how many investor wanted a refund....i stayed...if, for e.g. 30% wanted a refund, can the project still go on?

Refund numbers will be avail after refund period - we are still going on no matter the % of refunds Wink
Activity: 504
i ask refund how match time it take?

Refund period ends on 21st of December 2016 19:00 UTC and we will process refunds asap after this time (don't hold me by my word as I'm not one of the escrow trustees, but I suspect max 48h after this time).

you'll get it after the refund period, will be processed manually.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Maybe I've missed something but, just want to be sure.

When we will receive our winning sweepstake ark ?

after mainnet launch we will place it into your TEC account.
Activity: 711
Maybe I've missed something but, just want to be sure.

When we will receive our winning sweepstake ark ?
Jump to: