Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 480. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
sorry for asking but i still don't understand about refund. Undecided
if an investor wants his investment back, he will receive it without the bonus? right?
if he keeps it in ARK,he will receive his bonus and the value of ARK tokens will be no affected.

am i missing something?  Roll Eyes

Why would you receive it back with bonus? Refund means you get back what you put in no bonus.

If you keep your exchange in ARK you will receive ARK tokens at main launch.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
sorry for asking but i still don't understand about refund. Undecided
if an investor wants his investment back, he will receive it without the bonus? right?
if he keeps it in ARK,he will receive his bonus and the value of ARK tokens will be no affected.

am i missing something?  Roll Eyes
I leave this project.

No refund Smiley

Cheer up devs.

From wan,

Wan is the Man! Thank you for your support.

I will continue to support the Ark Ecosystem Smiley.

Thank you we are working hard to make everything run as smooth as a butter!
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
I will continue to support the Ark Ecosystem Smiley.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
I leave this project.

No refund Smiley

Cheer up devs.

From wan,
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
btw for those who were wondering.  

1 ARK = 3299 satoshi

https://ark.io/join-ark-slack/

to learn more

I would also like this opportunity to make it clear again what this means, for those less experienced with TEC or ICO, or just didn't had the time to think it over.

This is the price based on the distribution calculations, and if the distribution would be different this price would be different. So if someone sees that his ARK amount decreased it doesn't mean that they lost something. If their amount wouldn't have decreased then the price would be less and their ARK coins would still have the same value, just a different amount.

I'm happy with the final value, made money for me and, I'll have a good future investment. No worries here! Some people just can't see the forest for the trees, shame.

Does this value change if people take a refund?

Refunds go to the fund for 2nd round of funding and won't be offered for exchange at amount lower than the highest from anyone in current TEC to protect current participants and provide long-term value (meaning refund coins won't hit the markets at the beginning,  thus preventing a potential dump from it).

Ok but will that be the ARK token value that lists on the exchanges

people determines values of things.  Hell it could also be higher in value by the time it hits the exchange mentally.
When will begin distribution ark?

Main net is scheduled at no later than 1st of February.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
When will begin distribution ark?

1 ARK = 3299 satoshi

to learn more

I would also like this opportunity to make it clear again what this means, for those less experienced with TEC or ICO, or just didn't had the time to think it over.

This is the price based on the distribution calculations, and if the distribution would be different this price would be different. So if someone sees that his ARK amount decreased it doesn't mean that they lost something. If their amount wouldn't have decreased then the price would be less and their ARK coins would still have the same value, just a different amount.

I'm happy with the final value, made money for me and, I'll have a good future investment. No worries here! Some people just can't see the forest for the trees, shame.

Refunds go to the fund for 2nd round of funding and won't be offered for exchange at amount lower than the highest from anyone in current TEC to protect current participants and provide long-term value (meaning refund coins won't hit the markets at the beginning,  thus preventing a potential dump from it).

We are not determining ARK token value once it reaches exchanges that is all up to how markets react and is out of our scope.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

1 ARK = 3299 satoshi

to learn more

1 ARK = 3299 satoshi

to learn more

Activity: 739
Merit: 500
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

1 ARK = 3299 satoshi

to learn more

Should we expect the price to rise by the time its released? because it seem like its going to take long before seeing some users get to accumulate more ARKs on their wallet thru exchange. Our coins are going to sleep for awhile.

We have no influence on how market is going to react or how ARK is going to do once it hits any exchanges, but what we can tell you is we are not going to sleep until main net launch and are working with full steam ahead to provide additional value, innovations so we build up a movement / services and build on our community which has proven to be the best I ever came across (join our Slack and you'll see what I'm talking about - other community members helping other community members - be it programming, providing ARK tools such as paper wallet, faucet, helping them set up testnet, ... ) - and that is how you grow trust, build value and most of all build a strong / healthy community of diversified individuals that is here to stay and last.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
PM sent to ArkEcosystem for signature bounty
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Should we expect the price to rise by the time its released? because it seem like its going to take long before seeing some users get to accumulate more ARKs on their wallet thru exchange. Our coins are going to sleep for awhile.
Translate the article into Chinese :ARK Blog Post Bounty is Complete — Further Instructions

ARK博文发稿奖励活动结束附奖励细则-http://arkcn.info/index.php?m=home&c=article&a=index&id=12

Great, thank you for doing this for our Chinese community - appreciated!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
http://iconews.org
Translate the article into Chinese :ARK Blog Post Bounty is Complete — Further Instructions

ARK博文发稿奖励活动结束附奖励细则-http://arkcn.info/index.php?m=home&c=article&a=index&id=12
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

1 ARK = 3299 satoshi

to learn more

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
i like the way the team handle the bounty so far, might be better to put the links to "How to claim" posts on OP or cannana first page posts to make it easier to find
let the journey begin  Wink

Thanks Jerry S. And good tip will ask TB to put it on the front.

"How to Claim Your Blog Bounty" link added to OP under "Official Blog" section.

-tb-
Jump to: