Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 486. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
how many satoshi is one ark?
Keeping my money here for sure Smiley Thanks for the bounties guys!
What do you mean, you already got your bounties?
May i know how much is the current price of Ark as of now?
something like 0.00001200 satoshi but not exact
You mean  0.00001200 BTC?

If it's that low, signature campaign won't give too much. It'll give ~0.012 BTC for me in this rate. I hope ARK grows until mainnet launches and we get more value from our precious ARK's.
yap i agree... what a crappy price...... i was from the begining very active marketing for Ark, via de bountys systems, and now 1 month of "sweeting" later i wil earn may be 10 bucks........ thx Ark team for this frustration levels...... Smiley

Another person with no vision. Your "ten bucks" could well be a hundrerd times that in the future. I do agree that if you are only here for a quick "in and out" it's not much...

ur last 2 post are a bit contradicting....
first u wounder if the project was legit.....
than u acuse me, of having no vison, and you stated that Ark could grow 100x.....
so where do you stand exacly???

Now your post makes no sense. I stand for ARK, you are simply picking a fight. Good day.
Holly shit TB, you have your own coin dude. WTF. That, awesome man. Congratz!! This is all news to me though. Hit me up in a pm, let's discuss this ark project of yours in greater detail.

And here I thought this project was ligit. Was I wrong?

Because I have a follower no one likes and this is your conclusion?  Hoping you are smarter than that.

-tb-

It was jab at Bob, not you.

If it's that low, signature campaign won't give too much. It'll give ~0.012 BTC for me in this rate. I hope ARK grows until mainnet launches and we get more value from our precious ARK's.
yap i agree... what a crappy price...... i was from the begining very active marketing for Ark, via de bountys systems, and now 1 month of "sweeting" later i wil earn may be 10 bucks........ thx Ark team for this frustration levels...... Smiley

Another person with no vision. Your "ten bucks" could well be a hundrerd times that in the future. I do agree that if you are only here for a quick "in and out" it's not much...

ur last 2 post are a bit contradicting....
first u wounder if the project was legit.....
than u acuse me, of having no vison, and you stated that Ark could grow 100x.....
so where do you stand exacly???
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Holly shit TB, you have your own coin dude. WTF. That, awesome man. Congratz!! This is all news to me though. Hit me up in a pm, let's discuss this ark project of yours in greater detail.

Because I have a follower no one likes and this is your conclusion?  Hoping you are smarter than that.

-tb-

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
When is distributed the boundy of gleam!?

Bounties will be distributed when main net launches so 1st of February or if we decide to run it a little sooner at that time, tokens cannot be distributed if ARK main net is not live yet.

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

Translate the article into Chinese :ARK Signature Bounty is Complete — Thank You for Your Support
ARK签名奖励活动结束附领取细则-http://arkcn.info/index.php?m=home&c=article&a=index&id=11

Awesome! Thank you for your support!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Thank you guys for making this happen.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Probably referring to signature bounty results (we haven't distributed bounties yet) : https://blog.ark.io/ark-signature-bounty-is-complete-thank-you-for-your-support-f6af69bc4830

Hey Bold Ninja, if my bounties fall under the blog bounties but not signature bounty, do we need to sent email?

and on blog bounty google sheet

Column #44 : Username has been added to link, sorry for not adding previously

Thanks

Instructions for blog bounty / video bounty will be the same as with signature gonna post blog post Wink .

Thanks. been waiting for the information about how to claim them, i believe i have submitted one a week before the ico started.
I hope to see the value rise up when platform is done.

Probably referring to signature bounty results (we haven't distributed bounties yet) : https://blog.ark.io/ark-signature-bounty-is-complete-thank-you-for-your-support-f6af69bc4830

Hey Bold Ninja, if my bounties fall under the blog bounties but not signature bounty, do we need to sent email?

Thanks

Instructions for blog bounty / video bounty will be the same as with signature gonna post blog post Wink .
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Thanks
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
http://iconews.org
Translate the article into Chinese :ARK Signature Bounty is Complete — Thank You for Your Support
ARK签名奖励活动结束附领取细则-http://arkcn.info/index.php?m=home&c=article&a=index&id=11
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I dont think a signature bounty is going to do the trick. I think to get the job done we need a better distribution, and more vocal supporters. I have been a holder for a while and only now decided to speak my mind but im sure I have a good understanding of what's needed. The question is: How do we get more ARK coin holders.
Distribution is something that can be done nothing about right now. The first phase for it was TEC, that ended, the next one will be when the main net launches. Until then the distribution won't change.
By the way, with 1724 participans the initial distribution is far from bad, I would say well above avarage for similar projects.

When will the main net launch?
Activity: 523
Only wait 2months to see the smark bridge

of blockchains. It is not bad Smiley

from wan.
Activity: 297
I understand that email is enough to get a reward for lottery.

Jump to: