Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 487. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
how many satoshi is one ark?

Keeping my money here for sure Smiley Thanks for the bounties guys!

What do you mean, you already got your bounties?

May i know how much is the current price of Ark as of now?

something like 0.00001200 satoshi but not exact
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

What do you mean, you already got your bounties?

May i know how much is the current price of Ark as of now?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
how many satoshi is one ark?
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
The bounties for blogs, signature campaign videos, and other items will be distributed when mainnet launches, 1 February at the latest. Please create a TEC account with the same email as that used for the bounty program(s) you participated in, if applicable.

okay. Thanks for getting back to me. Another question... when will the bonuses be added to our tec balances for buying on the first day.

Final calculations are underway and will be present in your account with the next deployment on TEC site (that will also include refund option for the ones wanting to leave) so today or tomorrow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The bounties for blogs, signature campaign videos, and other items will be distributed when mainnet launches, 1 February at the latest. Please create a TEC account with the same email as that used for the bounty program(s) you participated in, if applicable.

okay. Thanks for getting back to me. Another question... when will the bonuses be added to our tec balances for buying on the first day.
Activity: 432
Activity: 420
the bounty Ark´s will be added to our saldo in the Ark Tec??? or how is going to be that arranged???
Activity: 280
So the Ico has ended... just a question... when will blog bounties etc be paid? And when can we expect to see this token on an exchange?

Thanks
how about the winner video contest sir???

the videos are being reviewed and BoldNinja will post the shares or winners for the video contest in a few days or so when more get to view them from the group.

join our slack for the fastest and most up to date info.
Activity: 826
how about the winner video contest sir???
Did liqui already show some interest to add this token?
They had the reputation to somehow add those token that almost become a sensation for months.

Nope, We thought they would but they never came.  I guess they were all in on Wings.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Did liqui already show some interest to add this token?
They had the reputation to somehow add those token that almost become a sensation for months.
Where da hell can I buy this goddamn coin??

Our Crowd sale ended 2 days ago.

Oh damn, how much btc was raised?

not much bitcoin.  only 214 but total we raised 1.21 million usd based off of median price.  we exchanged also over 6 million lisk.

I won't say... only Cheesy 1.21 million is not bad, don't you think....with this amount of money you can already achieve a lot.... There are coins like GAME that didn't raise any BTCs at all and have a marketcap of 'only' 14,000,000 usd.... Wink

That is a good testimony here about GAME project, now ICO has made so many of these developers to be lazy and even with no or little to show for the funding received.

I agree many have much hubris which leads to lazyness
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

not much bitcoin.  only 214 but total we raised 1.21 million usd based off of median price.  we exchanged also over 6 million lisk.

I won't say... only Cheesy 1.21 million is not bad, don't you think....with this amount of money you can already achieve a lot.... There are coins like GAME that didn't raise any BTCs at all and have a marketcap of 'only' 14,000,000 usd.... Wink

That is a good testimony here about GAME project, now ICO has made so many of these developers to be lazy and even with no or little to show for the funding received.
Hi Sr.
I wanted to ask if this signature can already release, see ico have already ended and the calculations had been made .. Huh Huh Huh Huh

yes you can take it off now
Activity: 1624

Grin  Yes you are quite right.  We are very glad to be in our position and grateful for the opportunity.
Very ingenious game for you ...  Smiley

Grin  Yes you are quite right.  We are very glad to be in our position and grateful for the opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1624
Hi Sr.
I wanted to ask if this signature can already release, see ico have already ended and the calculations had been made .. Huh Huh Huh Huh
Jump to: