Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 494. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 739
Merit: 500
Then, it is reasonable for me to assume what I have on my ARK dashboard is what I will get (excluding the bonus from the first day)... it sits around 12k right now... I just want to make sure i am not going to lose more coins/tokens.
I don't think that all of the bonuses an errant transactions have been worked out yet. It's a complicated process and we want to make sure that we do it right. (This is the reason for the slight delay in the releated announcement.)
However you don't have to worry, even if this amount changes, the value remains the same.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Then, it is reasonable for me to assume what I have on my ARK dashboard is what I will get (excluding the bonus from the first day)... it sits around 12k right now... I just want to make sure i am not going to lose more coins/tokens.

It might go down slightly before bonuses are added because there's a small amount tiny tx that failed to process on the lisk blockchain.   

But you should not see a significant decrease anymore.  Just a bigger increase when bonuses are applied.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
So, is it safe to assume that if a lot of people pull out funds, the rest of us will get a higher portion of ARK tokens?

no, all refunds go back to the ARK Crew to be used for additional fund raising in the future.
Activity: 48
So, is it safe to assume that if a lot of people pull out funds, the rest of us will get a higher portion of ARK tokens?
Ark developer already made a nice Ark desktop wallet and Android wallet too. Lisk do not even have Android wallet yet. Ark is already done more before ICO was over than Lisk do with 9 months time.  I'm on the right boat Smiley

Fair enough. I wish ARK's team all the best but as for me, I rather prefer to claim my refund as per terms & conditions.

we got it banksy, you want a refund.  Calm down, you'll get one.  You don't need to repeat yourself here like an ignorant troll.  We know what your goals are and they don't involve a huge refund since you didn't exchange very much.

For someone who complains about bad language a lot, you sure have a shit side to yourself.

We can see through all your garbage posts here in this thread compared to your shill comments at lisk.

I'd rather have someone tell me the truth loudly than someone lie to me softly.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
You really want a refund? planning to buy a cup of coffee at starbuck's?  Kiss  I'm gonna keep my Ark's. Ark developer was able to do in 1 month what Lisk developer hasnt been able to do in 9 months (stabilize the core). To me it's looks good for Ark. and getting my 20X investment  Wink
ARK and its developers have many plans and ideas about improvements, and yes, some of them has been already implemented, but to be fair, ARK is more stable for the large reason of 51 delegates instead of 101, as the current codebase (lisk and ark) clearly has a problem keeping 101 nodes in sync.

When you have this kind of problems you either have to reduce the delegates, increase the blocktime or improve the codebase. For lisk reducing the delegates were never really an option, increasing blocktime were brought up, but Max felt it would be a step in the wrong direction. So they left with improving the code and that is the hardest.
ARK had the luxury to play around with every option before making a decision (there were several test before we picked direction) to reduce the delegate number, before future code improvements can be implemented, like forging uncles, that will hopefully allow even shorter block time without causing stability issues.

Ark developer already made a nice Ark desktop wallet and Android wallet too. Lisk do not even have Android wallet yet. Ark is already done more before ICO was over than Lisk do with 9 months time. 
I'm on the right boat Smiley
And that's why we will need give the other chance for the team, even the ICO wasn't reaching the minimum threesold and may the team will can do the best job for the project and ARK was going to the moon.
I keep stay in this place. Just be a supporter for this project. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Ark developer already made a nice Ark desktop wallet and Android wallet too. Lisk do not even have Android wallet yet. Ark is already done more before ICO was over than Lisk do with 9 months time.  I'm on the right boat Smiley

Fair enough. I wish ARK's team all the best but as for me, I rather prefer to claim my refund as per terms & conditions.

Activity: 561
Activity: 26
Ark developer already made a nice Ark desktop wallet and Android wallet too. Lisk do not even have Android wallet yet. Ark is already done more before ICO was over than Lisk do with 9 months time. 
Sure, there has been a lot of work done already. A lot of us contributed funds out of pocket so fixcypt can disengage from other paying jobs and focus all his attention on ARK. I think it's been more than two months now, we didn't want to delay development until we have access to TEC funds.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
You really want a refund? planning to buy a cup of coffee at starbuck's?  Kiss  I'm gonna keep my Ark's. Ark developer was able to do in 1 month what Lisk developer hasnt been able to do in 9 months (stabilize the core). To me it's looks good for Ark. and getting my 20X investment  Wink
ARK and its developers have many plans and ideas about improvements, and yes, some of them has been already implemented, but to be fair, ARK is more stable for the large reason of 51 delegates instead of 101, as the current codebase (lisk and ark) clearly has a problem keeping 101 nodes in sync.

When you have this kind of problems you either have to reduce the delegates, increase the blocktime or improve the codebase. For lisk reducing the delegates were never really an option, increasing blocktime were brought up, but Max felt it would be a step in the wrong direction. So they left with improving the code and that is the hardest.
ARK had the luxury to play around with every option before making a decision (there were several test before we picked direction) to reduce the delegate number, before future code improvements can be implemented, like forging uncles, that will hopefully allow even shorter block time without causing stability issues.

Activity: 473
when bounty will be distributed?

its up there 5 posts before your post.

P.S. for all of those asking when you will get your bounties (cause I have been asked for many times and probably will be many times more Smiley ) - bounties cannot be paid before main net launch so you will get them the same time as main net launches as all other will get their tokens at that time.
Activity: 400
I will stay on board guys!  Wink
Activity: 159
Just keeping everyone up to date : signature bounty is halfway done I'll do the rest tomorrow (been working on it for the past 8h so in less than 24h this will be completed). After that I'll open up appeal form if someone thinks there was a miscalculation done on his part - you'll have 5 days after that the signature count will be final no more changes after that date. I'll provide further info on how you will be able to claim your bounties tomorrow as well Wink stay tuned!

P.S. for all of those asking when you will get your bounties (cause I have been asked for many times and probably will be many times more Smiley ) - bounties cannot be paid before main net launch so you will get them the same time as main net launches as all other will get their tokens at that time.

What's about refund? 24Hrs have passed and still no update...

How do we claim refund?

The official statement will be in the next 24h on the process.

Gonna leave the signature and avatar too. this avatar is cool AF
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
when bounty will be distributed?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Btw guys I think we are talking a bit too much about Canna and not enough about Ark.  Grin

Agree on that! Give it a rest people. I like his style, it's one the reasons I invested. No ass kissing here. Take it for what it's worth and move on.

Canna keeps the ARK afloat thats why people do hype it up.
Activity: 237
when will the main launch happen? and will be able to buy the coins on Bittrex? If not which one will you be using to trade?
Activity: 350
Just keeping everyone up to date : signature bounty is halfway done I'll do the rest tomorrow (been working on it for the past 8h so in less than 24h this will be completed). After that I'll open up appeal form if someone thinks there was a miscalculation done on his part - you'll have 5 days after that the signature count will be final no more changes after that date. I'll provide further info on how you will be able to claim your bounties tomorrow as well Wink stay tuned!

What's about refund? 24Hrs have passed and still no update...

How do we claim refund?

The official statement will be in the next 24h on the process.
Jump to: