Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 617. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I think Ark needs a visual description of what it is attempting to do like showing how Ark will be bridging the different blockchains, maybe have a panned landscape with the different symbols of the other blockchains sitting above Ark pyramids and arched lined showing the connections / interconnections, you know making it easy for people to grasp the concept?

Just a thought.

Smiley

we were discussing internally what you're talking about.  

We started running ideas like having some spread out islands (representing blockchains) and having some sort of panning out effect. then see like bridges start to be built connecting the islands.

One area we are working on getting more help in is this department when and if we are able to launch.

Someone who can describe our vision visually is very important like you are talking about.

Great minds . . .  Cheesy

If there is a visual representation of this, even a still image on your opening page, it will help get newcomers ingested in the project. Because at present, it's not ready to understand what Ark is attempting to do by just trading the text.

Whereas a picture can tell a thousand words  Wink

If people can instantly visually see what Ark is trying to achieve, which is a very interesting concept, they will want to dig deeper for sure.

I'll bring up your idea to the team and see what we can do.  Totally, what you are talking about has been basically our biggest hurdle.  Our project has so many interconnecting parts, it's not the easiest to navigate for sure. 
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
I think Ark needs a visual description of what it is attempting to do like showing how Ark will be bridging the different blockchains, maybe have a panned landscape with the different symbols of the other blockchains sitting above Ark pyramids and arched lined showing the connections / interconnections, you know making it easy for people to grasp the concept?

Just a thought.

Smiley

We started running ideas like having some spread out islands (representing blockchains) and having some sort of panning out effect. then see like bridges start to be built connecting the islands.

One area we are working on getting more help in is this department when and if we are able to launch.

Someone who can describe our vision visually is very important like you are talking about.

Great minds . . .  Cheesy

If there is a visual representation of this, even a still image on your opening page, it will help get newcomers interested in the project. Because at present, it's not easy to understand what Ark is attempting to do by just reading the text.

Whereas a picture can tell a thousand words  Wink

If people can instantly visually see what Ark is trying to achieve, which is a very interesting concept, they will want to dig deeper for sure.

Just a thought.

Smiley

Activity: 476
will keep watching this project
I think Ark needs a visual description/representation of what it is attempting to do like showing how Ark will be bridging the different blockchains, maybe have a panned landscape with the different symbols of the other blockchains sitting above Ark pyramids and arched lined showing the connections / interconnections, you know making it easy for people to grasp the concept?

Just a thought.

Smiley
Do you still accept applications for translation team? If so, please count me in for Turkish and Norwegian languages?

Hey buddy, actually we don't have those languages for bounty and tbh all the translations have been reserved already.

If you do make one just to support us we would really appreciate it but it will not receive a bounty.

Thanks dude for asking though!

I don`t have time for charity work "dude". It is very unprofessional respond from someone who is representing such a promising project. Or at least i thought it was...

Ok "Dude" then scram.  I don't have time for someone begging for bounties and than insulting me for trying to be nice.  It's not that we're not good enough for you, it's that you're not good enough for us.
it looks like there is a 16 years old behind the computer who is posting these comments rather than a Ark staff...
right there with you

oh goodie, looks like all the trolls have circled.  trying to get that last minute decent banner spam?
I have just joined the conversation and it looks like forum manager for Ark is not posting professional comments/answers for users and possibly future Ark investors. Because of that, he calls me spammer/troll and he is threatening me with banning from signature campaign. Honestly, couldn`t Ark developers find somene better than this PGA 16 for such an important responsibility?
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  let me roll my eyes at you. 
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012
Do you still accept applications for translation team? If so, please count me in for Turkish and Norwegian languages?

Hey buddy, actually we don't have those languages for bounty and tbh all the translations have been reserved already.

If you do make one just to support us we would really appreciate it but it will not receive a bounty.

I don`t have time for charity work "dude". It is very unprofessional respond from someone who is representing such a promising project. Or at least i thought it was...

Ok "Dude" then scram.  I don't have time for someone begging for bounties and than insulting me for trying to be nice.  It's not that we're not good enough for you, it's that you're not good enough for us.
it looks like there is a 16 years old behind the computer who is posting these comments rather than a Ark staff...
right there with you

oh goodie, looks like all the trolls have circled.  trying to get that last minute decent banner spam?
I have just joined the conversation and it looks like forum manager for Ark is not posting professional comments/answers for users and possibly future Ark investors. Because of that, he calls me spammer/troll and he is threatening me with banning from signature campaign. Honestly, couldn`t Ark developers find somene better than this PGA 16 for such an important responsibility?
When will Ark tokens become tradable? Is there a rough date set?
It will be able to be traded the moment mainnet launches but for specifics like Exchanges, we will be contacting them closer to the mainnet launch as they usually require access to the full code to check for malicious intent.

Great, thanks for the rapid reply.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It will be able to be traded the moment mainnet launches but for specifics like Exchanges, we will be contacting them closer to the mainnet launch as they usually require access to the full code to check for malicious intent.
Hi everybody

I just jointed BTC talk.
I wanted to participate with the signature campaign but unfortunately its not possible as a new member.
Oh well still happy to join the sweepstakes Wink

Final words; great project!

Welcome. What attracted you to ARK? Would be interesting to learn a new member's perspective.

Well I was on the stratis slack and someone mentioned it.
So I took a look at it and read the white paper and was sold for the smartbridges concept. I think Its a very good way of connecting all the decentralised blockchaines together and with the real world.
For blockchains to be widly accepted it should be easy accissible by a broader audience and I think that ark is a good solution for that.

I agree, I like the concept a lot. I just printed the white paper off actually and will be having a good read over the weekend to get a better idea of how it plans to implement it's platform / solution.

Looking forward to see how things develop.

right there with you

oh goodie, looks like all the trolls have circled.  trying to get that last minute decent banner spam?

Hey cannabana,

Nobody is trolling you, don't take comments personally, the more you take these kinda comments personally, the more you will get trolled.

I think what a couple of people are trying to say is that they want the Ark admin to act professionally to instil integrity into the project that they are joining.

You're doing a great job, just try not to take comments personally and answer in a factual and professional manner, like you have been.

Try not to get baited  Cheesy

hehe I love everyone here including the trolls, I myself being one have no hate for my kind.

right there with you

oh goodie, looks like all the trolls have circled.  trying to get that last minute decent banner spam?

It seems you quoted the wrong post mate. He is a Hero Member, your brand-new newbie account was above that.

I just hope people won`t fall for this "Ark" scam.
Thank god staff is not smart enough for a balloon project.

Yup, you're right I did bit also I didn't cause he was agreeing with him.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268

right there with you

It seems you quoted the wrong post mate. He is a Hero Member, your brand-new newbie account was above that.

I just hope people won`t fall for this "Ark" scam.
Thank god staff is not smart enough for a balloon project.

right there with you

Hey cannabana,

Nobody is trolling you, don't take comments personally, the more you take these kinda comments personally, the more you will get trolled.

I think what a couple of people are trying to say is that they want the Ark admin to act professionally to instil integrity into the project that they are joining.

You're doing a great job, just try not to take comments personally and answer in a factual and professional manner, like you have been.

Try not to get baited  Cheesy
Activity: 245
Damn ark makes lisk big pump.   Shocked

How to calculate the rate of lisk, in real time or average price?
Activity: 301
Hi everybody

I just jointed BTC talk.
I wanted to participate with the signature campaign but unfortunately its not possible as a new member.

Welcome. What attracted you to ARK? Would be interesting to learn a new member's perspective.

Well I was on the stratis slack and someone mentioned it.
So I took a look at it and read the white paper and was sold for the smartbridges concept. I think Its a very good way of connecting all the decentralised blockchaines together and with the real world.
For blockchains to be widly accepted it should be easy accissible by a broader audience and I think that ark is a good solution for that.

right there with you

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

right there with you
Activity: 301
Hi everybody

I just jointed BTC talk.

HEY CAPO!   Wink

Hi cannabanana Smiley
Jump to: