Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 645. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Mean while our devs are working hard on the ARK chain

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012
This looks like an awesome project. It has drawn its roots from bitshares, lisk and all making this project very, very interesting. I want to wish the team all the best and I am planning to visit the board daily for new updates and when th ICO starts I shall invest some bitcoin to this project. Correction: I will invest LISK  Wink Grin
I totally agree with you that this progect is very interesting and very successfully in the future, because it's something new for customers.
i will visit them/ goood luck Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
This looks like an awesome project. It has drawn its roots from bitshares, lisk and all making this project very, very interesting. I want to wish the team all the best and I am planning to visit the board daily for new updates and when th ICO starts I shall invest some bitcoin to this project. Correction: I will invest LISK  Wink Grin
Activity: 291
Is there any minimum number of post required to be qualified for signature bounty? I haven't found anything regarding the number of posts to be made in the rules for signature campaign
from Ark Bounties Blog :
"You need to make one post per week in order for your bounties to count at the official ARK signature bounty thread at Bitcointalk." here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ark-signature-bounty-thread-1660352
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
interesting... italian traslation already assigned? thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl
Is there any minimum number of post required to be qualified for signature bounty? I haven't found anything regarding the number of posts to be made in the rules for signature campaign
Activity: 432
We are working on providing a text version with the OP information, make it more mobile friendly as well. Thanks for the suggestions.
Activity: 432
i need a summary:
ico? if yes: when und where?
connection with lisk?

I think you can find a good summary in the OP, this is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16574194  Smiley.

but it is really hard to read the text in this pictures. why don't they publish the infos a text? does it not look fancy enough? i really don't want  to read this small text. do they have to hide something?

[/URL]

i do think so.
i even think these text are all copied from some other ICO and that if you copy paste these text to google, you'll see its plagiarized. didn't really tried to google it though.  Grin but i do hope they could have insert the real text.

The website has larger text. The OP was custom written by the team and designed by a well known designer. If you go to "Control Panel/Adjust Screen Resolution" in Windows or "Preferences/Displays" on Mac, you can change the screen resolution to a smaller number of pixels to increase the text size. There is also a handy zoom option under "View" in your browser.

Please feel free to check the text on Google to check for any duplication. We would like to know as well if there are duplicates. The TOS and Legal kind of stuff is likely to have duplication since it includes the kind of boilerplate typical of these things, but any other content is purely original to this project.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
i need a summary:
connection with lisk?

I think you can find a good summary in the OP, this is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16574194  Smiley.

but it is really hard to read the text in this pictures. why don't they publish the infos a text? does it not look fancy enough? i really don't want  to read this small text. do they have to hide something?

[/URL]

i do think so.
i even think these text are all copied from some other ICO and that if you copy paste these text to google, you'll see its plagiarized. didn't really tried to google it though.  Grin but i do hope they could have insert the real text.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Just joined the signature campaign,this will be big  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i need a summary:
connection with lisk?

[/URL]
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
i need a summary:
connection with lisk?

I think you can find a good summary in the OP, this is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16574194  Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i need a summary:
connection with lisk?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
seem to have attract attention to people here in the forum Smiley must be worth investing. delegates proof of stake disadvantage though is that coins isn't limited.
we'll see how things goes then. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Someone, pls, do russian translation

I see it is done, you can read it on the blog, link is there.
Activity: 377
Next Generation Antivirus
Someone, pls, do russian translation
Activity: 448
Will read the whitepaper over the weekend and maybe invest an amount of my Lisk.  Wink

And this is why lisk is moved. Great
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Will read the whitepaper over the weekend and maybe invest an amount of my Lisk.  Wink
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I was reading more into the whitepaper and see that you will support anon transactions. Can you tell me by what method this will be accomplished? e.g. Ring Signatures, CoinJoin Mixer,  zk-SNARK??
Jump to: