Pages:
Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 65. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 62
Hey Ark people! I think what Ark really need is in wallet exchange where any ICO, Ark fork or Smartbridge chain would creating their own exchange market with Ark, Bitcoin or others Ark forks. Something like Aces with extending to the in wallet. This way they don't need a centralized exchange, which is very hard to get list right now. This also would encourage more projects to look into Ark.
It sound like Ark creating lot of useless shits, the reason it's not pumping.
Still, I lose a lot of money in this crap.

You're suggesting something like Waves' DEX ? I think it's a good idea, tools to make the whole decentralized are there, I don't know if 8 sec blocktime is enough though

I don't know what is Waves' and how it work so I have no comment about it
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Been stacking some time now with Ark (vote for chris).
But lately there hasnt been any payout coming from my delegates.

Any reason why that is?
Thanks for your responds.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Hey Ark people! I think what Ark really need is in wallet exchange where any ICO, Ark fork or Smartbridge chain would creating their own exchange market with Ark, Bitcoin or others Ark forks. Something like Aces with extending to the in wallet. This way they don't need a centralized exchange, which is very hard to get list right now. This also would encourage more projects to look into Ark.

You're suggesting something like Waves' DEX ? I think it's a good idea, tools to make the whole decentralized are there, I don't know if 8 sec blocktime is enough though
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
ARK is very promising project recent development progress is so impressive this continuous process a lot of wonderful features have been implemented on this blockchain and soon this will reach to its potential. I think this will outperform its competitors in coming days.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Wallet version 2.0 is Perfect with nice design.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I am not a speculator, I own same amount of Ark coins for more than a year.
I am just not blockchain process savvy but I dream of making applications for blockchain platform use together with friends programmers. Thank you all for the replies, very much appreciated!

Oh and here comes the people who will ask if they'll get free coins from the fork!  Grin

Please help: which exchanges are supporting the Ark hard fork? Do we get then free coins - will we see them in our desktop wallet? If we have Ark client 1.6.1 (just now upgraded from version 1.4), we do not stake coins, we are just once a day, 30 mins online, will we get coins from hard fork? When will we get info that we can upgrade to v2 wallet? I read all on link https://blog.ark.io/the-ark-core-v2-migration-plan-final-preparations-1807a00b062a
is it on 3rd of December, or?
Sorry for my bad english, I just ask for simple explanation. Many thanks in advance to the great community!

7 days later, damn I lost the bet! This took longer than I've been expecting Grin

Close enough!  Grin Grin

It's just so hard to read I guess. Actually word "fork" is a good marketing. You could just make a fake fork and recreate some shitty coin and people will come and buy your coin, just because.
ONe Social Network.
All this correction is convincing me more and more that whenever next bull start behind that serious investors will be standing on. We will see ranks of markets based on their techs and use cases and Ark should be among top markets. All this recently completed will pay as huge success once we are out of this temporary state of uncertainty.

Ark just started, Ark pay, Ark VM, push button blockchains and IPFS integration are not here yet (hell, but you can always bridge hyperledger to unlock smart contracts)
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
All this correction is convincing me more and more that whenever next bull start behind that serious investors will be standing on. We will see ranks of markets based on their techs and use cases and Ark should be among top markets. All this recently completed will pay as huge success once we are out of this temporary state of uncertainty.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
New v1.3.1 of ARK Mobile for iOS is now available in Apple App Store. This release is v2 compatible, but does not yet have dynamic fees built in. The next update of the wallet will include this feature.

Direct link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobile-ark/id1324625967

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I see a lot of team work. For 2 years you manage to upgrade your product more and more. I liked your new wallet. Beginners will understand the industry easier and faster. I look forward to finishing the work. People need that.

Agreed with you that is ongoing process the team is working truly amazing to improve the quality of this network and bring user friendly features. ARK is undervalued project even in recent dump phase it showing very impressive performance. I believe future will be more brighter than ever.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
I see a lot of team work. For 2 years you manage to upgrade your product more and more. I liked your new wallet. Beginners will understand the industry easier and faster. I look forward to finishing the work. People need that.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Ark is not going to be list on Coinbase
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/12/07/coinbase-considers-adding-30-new-cryptocurrencies-including-xrp.html

Sad! I lost so much money in this crap.

Trade ARK on Bittrex or Binance.
Where is the problem?
November is a wrap! We at ARK are proud of our determined and bright community, and our monthly Community Spotlight newsletter will keep you apprised on some notable community activities. Let’s dive into just some of the ways the ARK community shined in November 2018.

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/community-spotlight-november-2018-edition-96f09ec4bdb1

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
The services and consulting group called Ark Labs has successfully completed a cross-platform integration of the ARK blockchain with Hyperledger Fabric technology.

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/making-cross-chain-smart-contracts-on-ark-via-hyperledger-fabric-e69149b1e12c

What does this mean for a simple user of ark? Will the community increase or transfer speed? So far, according to the road map, they are going quite clearly, which is very good and probably arch is one of the best projects for further investment.
Any chance someone can give a TL;DR with simple words for the last mentioned blog post?
Some things it mentions are non-understandable for me! Lips sealed

The question is where the working product? If no working product how they know if even it work?
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Any chance someone can give a TL;DR with simple words for the last mentioned blog post?
Some things it mentions are non-understandable for me! Lips sealed
ONe Social Network.
This is a good example of interoperability, you don't even need a VM for smart contracts (even if Ark it will) if you can bridge another chain for deploy them!
The services and consulting group called Ark Labs has successfully completed a cross-platform integration of the ARK blockchain with Hyperledger Fabric technology.

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/making-cross-chain-smart-contracts-on-ark-via-hyperledger-fabric-e69149b1e12c

Pages:
Jump to: