Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 650. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
How to use the site gleam.io to win the bountys social media?  Shocked

The signature list has no one...

Click the image above or copy this link for our two week Pre-Token Exchange Sweepstakes Smiley

https://gleam.io/W3AB7/ark-pretoken-exchange-sweepstakes

you twisted my arm to release early Cheesy  

Starts in 4 hours  Shocked

What must be done? Here it is showing that in two hours will start...  Huh Huh

yes in 2 hours it starts.  

one it starts you can follow the directions like in the picture and get entries into the sweepstakes.  Every week (this time two) we will be giving away Bounty ARK for Tweets and Facebook stuff.

We are giving away 100,000 ARK this sweepstakes.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
just a reminder, the Social media sweepstakes for Bounties will begin in 3 hours or so Smiley

Very easy system, just sign in and follow the directions to enter!

Tweets will be the focus of this sweepstakes but we will push out more throughout our token exchange.

Looks cool, this tool is great, easy to handle the social media bounty. Clever devs.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Nice, finally!! upgraded to full member with new signature and avatar..so sexy  Smiley

I had no such luck! Congratulations lucky!  Tongue
Thanks..only took 3 years lmao. ARK will get me sr.member yay

I'm patiently waiting now for my status to change to Full Member. It's been 3 years for me as well.  Smiley
Easteregg: if you have a username with the word banana in it you get x3 Activity  Grin
Changing name to djbananapancakes
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
just a reminder, the Social media sweepstakes for Bounties will begin in 3 hours or so Smiley

Very easy system, just sign in and follow the directions to enter!

Tweets will be the focus of this sweepstakes but we will push out more throughout our token exchange.

Hello dev, someone has reserved for indonesia translation?

i want to reserved for indonesia translation

Hi, please go to the forums here and put in your request and also please submit some quality translations you have done previously.

Thanks!

https://forum.ark.io/category/22/translation-service-request
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
ain't nothing like the Blues
Easteregg: if you have a username with the word banana in it you get x3 Activity  Grin

Does this count? hehe Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hello dev, someone has reserved for indonesia translation?

i want to reserved for indonesia translation
How to use the site gleam.io to win the bountys social media?  Shocked

The signature list has no one...

Click the image above or copy this link for our two week Pre-Token Exchange Sweepstakes Smiley

you twisted my arm to release early Cheesy  

Starts in 4 hours  Shocked
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I've decided to join the signature campaign as well. Is there anything I need to do besides adding the sig and commenting here? Thanks.
Activity: 624
Merit: 500
This looks like a great project, sincerely. I'm going to get in on this signature bounty at the very least but I wish you much success with your token sale!
Activity: 161
Nice, finally!! upgraded to full member with new signature and avatar..so sexy  Smiley

I'm patiently waiting now for my status to change to Full Member. It's been 3 years for me as well.  Smiley

If only I thought harder when making my account.  Cry

Activity: 161

Great Chase Wink One day maybe i can get like you aha Smiley

Great, you can do it.. just eat lots of "ark-meal" in the morning and wash it down with a big cold glass of  "ark-ade"  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yes. We are using a combination of Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance to pre-approve blocks along the lines of what Asch is doing to prevent forks and forging from uncles to allow delegates to create new blocks in cases where the prior block might still be delayed to decrease latency, decreasing blocktime.

So this will stabilize the core?

Yes @O_Omaha, and allows delegates to forge.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/749/597/dfc.jpg

The moon is nice, but I prefer Nibiru Smiley

Great Chase Wink One day maybe i can get like you aha Smiley
good to see another ICO and sure i will be looking forward to invest in this ,checking out your white paper

Glad to hear that. Were excited to have you on board. There is tons of information in the WP. It will keep you busy for a bit I am sure.
There is no option "Pay for signature" or "Pay for avatar" BCT guys are missing it big time... I'd pay for one now for sure.
Can we have that? I'd pay too!
Activity: 28
There is no option "Pay for signature" or "Pay for avatar" BCT guys are missing it big time... I'd pay for one now for sure.
Jump to: