Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 656. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I sincerely hope, this project really soon launching.
Dev should at least give some news updates

We haven't even launch full announcement and you are looking for updates from Dev already.  All will be made clear tomorrow.

-tb-

You will have a new ANN, or just edit the current PRE-ANN op to ANN? Expect wonderful project.

We will update this thread but will be replacing the OP information with our new official imagery.🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

We haven't even launch full announcement and you are looking for updates from Dev already.  All will be made clear tomorrow.

-tb-

You will have a new ANN, or just edit the current PRE-ANN op to ANN? Expect wonderful project.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

We haven't even launch full announcement and you are looking for updates from Dev already.  All will be made clear tomorrow.

-tb-
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
is this a lisk clone?

51 delegates. less then lisk have. will the "devs" hold so many coins that they will have all the delegates?

Guess you'll find out tomorrow.

if i can remember tomorrow. i just saw winecoin. seriously: why not provide this information know. i am really not sure if i will be interested in the thing tomorrow.

because know is not a time or date.  Seriously, why not just be patient one day and if you miss out, that's not my problem.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
is this a lisk clone?

51 delegates. less then lisk have. will the "devs" hold so many coins that they will have all the delegates?

if i can remember tomorrow. i just saw winecoin. seriously: why not provide this information know. i am really not sure if i will be interested in the thing tomorrow.

Patience is a virtue, especially in this world. Just a few hours Wink
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
is this a lisk clone?

is this a lisk clone?

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
is this a lisk clone?

Activity: 400
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Waiting a update to start portuguese translation.

This project looks good!

All the best ARK TEAM
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Activity: 432
Hi everybody.

I know all of these ARK team members from extensive interactions on Lisk.  I think very highly of all of them.  They are smart and dedicated people who have the ability to achieve great things.  I consider them friends.

I have (too) many activities going on right now.  Unfortunately, I do not have the time to join the ARK team or participate in their technical efforts.

I have been contacted by the ARK team about possibly being an escrow for funds collected during any ICO or crowd funding campaign.

I would be happy to do escrow duties for ARK if chosen to do so.  

For the record, I did a similar duty as an NXT Treasurer back in 2014.  james777 would vouch for me, I think, although he knows me by a different username than MalReynolds.

If selected as an escrow, I pledge to provide my complete personal identity and contact information to ARK and non-ARK representatives as appropriate.

Good luck to the ARK team and the ARK effort!

Thanks Mal for helping out with this - much appreciated.
Activity: 279
Interesting, Some bounty for information?

Tuesday they will release more info, I guess. Reserve for the bounty as well

Ty.

Regarding signature, it is already being recorded or from Tuesday?

Not yet recorded as nobody can sign up yet.
Activity: 360
yup! We'll be pushing out our official ann this Tuesday.  Your body better be ready. Grin
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Interesting, Some bounty for information?

Tuesday they will release more info, I guess. Reserve for the bounty as well
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
thanks Mal really appreciate all your effort! i think this would be great for the whole community!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
ain't nothing like the Blues
Great news Mal! You are a highly respected member of the crypto community and a trusted friend. Thanks for you're support.
Jump to: