Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 659. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
hello dev, do you need a forum, website or another cryptoservice?
check out this samples : www.checo.in   www.beatco.in
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-beatcoin-cryptoservices-coin-creation-websites-forums-many-more-1652017
please send pm if interested
thanks bro, right now we got a ton of stuff going on in the background.  We appreciate the help though, once we get everything set up, there will be a lot for our community can help with Cheesy  Stay tuned!
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
check out this samples : www.checo.in   www.beatco.in
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-beatcoin-cryptoservices-coin-creation-websites-forums-many-more-1652017

Thanks for your offer but we have everything handled ourself as we are a big group. We can do much ourselfs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
beatcoin team leader
check out this samples : www.checo.in   www.beatco.in
Do you already have a timeframe when you will start the ANN thread?

Yes not a reall set date yet but probably Monday/Tuesday next week.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Do you already have a timeframe when you will start the ANN thread?
Activity: 252
It looks promising crypto for me. Looking forward to other news.
When is the Full announcement?
Somewhere this this week?

Full announcement will probably be made next week (Tuesday-Wednesday).

Watch this, this must be a big project after incent, decent and komodo. Trust me, this will change the world.  Grin

It will be truly something amazing so keep watching and join in Wink .

I'm usually just a lurker, but darn this project got me interested to respond - just love this ARK logo looks serious as f and  I get a positive vibe in this thread - will probably invest a bit when full ann is made and team/escrows are known.

Thank you for your words and coming out of the shadows Smiley yeah logo is serious like this project! We will announce team and escrow with the full announcement.

So many of you team members are familiar faces, will you introduce your team?

The full team will be revealed in less than a week, once the full ANN is prepared and launched. We have a large team. Wink

Very promising, how do you guys gather and come up with the project? A bitcoin conference?  Cheesy

we can't say yet lol.  But I'm guessing once we do say, you'll have probably heard of the group we all gathered from. 

This is also the great thing about dpos it brings the community together instead of infighting.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Watch this, this must be a big project after incent, decent and komodo. Trust me, this will change the world.  Grin

I'm usually just a lurker, but darn this project got me interested to respond - just love this ARK logo looks serious as f and  I get a positive vibe in this thread - will probably invest a bit when full ann is made and team/escrows are known.

Thank you for your words and coming out of the shadows Smiley yeah logo is serious like this project! We will announce team and escrow with the full announcement.

The full team will be revealed in less than a week, once the full ANN is prepared and launched. We have a large team. Wink

Very promising, how do you guys gather and come up with the project? A bitcoin conference?  Cheesy

we can't say yet lol.  But I'm guessing once we do say, you'll have probably heard of the group we all gathered from. 

Bought our own Island so we didnt need to travel  Wink j/k
Activity: 240

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Watch this, this must be a big project after incent, decent and komodo. Trust me, this will change the world.  Grin

I'm usually just a lurker, but darn this project got me interested to respond - just love this ARK logo looks serious as f and  I get a positive vibe in this thread - will probably invest a bit when full ann is made and team/escrows are known.

that's good mate allowing the community to know who's behind it will make them interested to invest with your project, good luck and i will wait for the full details i also want to try to invest.
Activity: 161

Watch this, this must be a big project after incent, decent and komodo. Trust me, this will change the world.  Grin

I'm usually just a lurker, but darn this project got me interested to respond - just love this ARK logo looks serious as f and  I get a positive vibe in this thread - will probably invest a bit when full ann is made and team/escrows are known.

Activity: 240

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
looks promising project and i will not miss this one! good luck!
join the signature
Activity: 161
All of the positivity has been great so far. I hope we can maintain this for the full launch, but I think everyone will be excited once they hear the full details.   Smiley
Activity: 193
ain't nothing like the Blues
I can attest to Ark as having a diversified, multi-talented and global group of hard working, dedicated guys whose ambition's, among other things, is to make crypto easier for the common everyday joe to be able to use and understand it.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 291
Activity: 452

Jump to: