Pages:
Author

Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR - page 5. (Read 34163 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 0
Silence in school corridors and yards. Skating rinks and ski tracks are empty — all Russian schoolchildren are painting the future of the universe 🎨

The All-Russian 3D modeling competition “Co3Datel” captured the minds of students. We launched it to search for and encourage young talents, fulfilling the presidential decree! 🌠

In his address to the Federation Council, Vladimir Putin instructed the heads of regions to modernize schools and universities in Russia by holding high-speed Internet in them and providing students with everything necessary for technological development. According to the president, interest in science and the encouragement of creativity of pupils are necessary for the successful development of the country. 🇷🇺

“Co3Datel” performs these tasks better than many, providing pupils and students with a competitive environment for developing 3D modeling skills. Our prizes are not diplomas and sweets, but investments into the future of participants. Our members will change the world. 🌈

ARROUND tries to stimulate talented young people to develop their creative skills. Over time, they can turn into tools of mass creative influence. ⚡
We want the contestants to create a brave new world — the best possible. 🌘🌗🌔

Participate — https://3d.coddyschool.com

#CO3DATEL #arround #coddy #CocaCola # Soyultfilm #DOGM #RANHiGS #NAMI #Sollers #sputnik #Ryanews #interfax #TemoCentre #SmartCity #VDNH #arroundteam #augmentedreality #augmentedreality #Russia #President
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

Even though the prices are very cheap in the market one thing we have to remember that is we should see some active developments from the team. otherwise, it is completely waste of buying these tokens in the market even though the price is low in the market.

I agree with you. Plus they need to increase there presence in the crypto world and the first step for that should be to get listed on CMC.
The priority is to increase trading volumes and the price for the token. If this happens, people will pay more attention to the project and the CMC will add this token

yes you're right, the priority now is to increase trading volume. if the volume is large this will make the ARR token better known. but unfortunately until now there is still no exchange that can make the ARR token trading volume increase

They need to build their community first as well because big exchange won't be able to do anything without community members actively trading tokens.

And their disappearance from all social media after the ICO was big red for me.

Unfortunately this is happening now with many projects and it is beginning to raise suspicions that in fact investors in this project was not or was very little

Even though there are very few members but Arround team managed to reach the hard cap because before ICO community kept a lot of hope on this project due to credibility they are showing to the community. Slowly team is also focusing on their development which will really help this coin to list in high volume exchanges. Most of the exchanges are always listing based on their criteria of development from the concerned team.
Have you seen their wallets? Are you sure that the money they talked about is really raised and not just drawn on the website?
Activity: 686
Merit: 10

Even though the prices are very cheap in the market one thing we have to remember that is we should see some active developments from the team. otherwise, it is completely waste of buying these tokens in the market even though the price is low in the market.

I agree with you. Plus they need to increase there presence in the crypto world and the first step for that should be to get listed on CMC.
The priority is to increase trading volumes and the price for the token. If this happens, people will pay more attention to the project and the CMC will add this token

yes you're right, the priority now is to increase trading volume. if the volume is large this will make the ARR token better known. but unfortunately until now there is still no exchange that can make the ARR token trading volume increase

They need to build their community first as well because big exchange won't be able to do anything without community members actively trading tokens.

Unfortunately this is happening now with many projects and it is beginning to raise suspicions that in fact investors in this project was not or was very little

Even though there are very few members but Arround team managed to reach the hard cap because before ICO community kept a lot of hope on this project due to credibility they are showing to the community. Slowly team is also focusing on their development which will really help this coin to list in high volume exchanges. Most of the exchanges are always listing based on their criteria of development from the concerned team.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app

If God is a creator of the Universe, then the participants of our Co3Datel contest are demiurges capable of creating magnificent worlds out of nothing — full of beauty, horror and awe — using only their 3D modeling skills. We have already introduced you Evgeny Dobrovolsky, the chairman of the contest, and today we will present you two more jury of the competition!

Timur Shakaya is honorary member of the jury, co-founder of ARROUND.world and an expert in the field of millionaires incubation, a businessman with great experience. He was a businessman of the year for several times according to Spears magazine, developing in completely different fields — from the pharmaceutical business and creating the largest chain of pharmacies in Russia, GordZdrav, to studying digital marketing at HSE and producing at the famous New York Film Academy. 🧐
Using his knowledge and experience in business and advertising, Timur is ready to appreciate the potential of the participants in the competition — both creative and commercial. A graduate of the United Nations University and the Ambassador of Peace, Timur created a unique brand Horse Force, balancing between running a successful business, constant self-development, and helping people. 🥇🥈🥉
His teachers include the famous hypnotherapist and coach Stewart and Carol Heller, who have worked with such industry titans as Apple, NASA, the World Bank, and Harvard University.

Having such a person on the jury of the competition, Co3Datel can become a defining point in the life of a huge number of participants! 🍀

Take part — https://3d.coddyschool.com

#C3DATEL #arround #coddy #CocaCola #Soyuzultfilm #DOGM #RANHiGS #NAMI #Sollers #sputnik #reanality #interfax # TemoCentre # SmartCity #ENEA #arroundteam #augmentedreality #augmentedreality

legendary

Yes, now a days before ICO there appearance will be always but after raising enough money it is impossible for them to talk to the community. I think team need to support their community answering questions wised by the community. Otherwise, it is completely waste buying those tokens.

We barely have any volume on IDEX. And the gap between asking price and bidding price is huge. So yea it's waste investing any time in this for now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

Yes, now a days before ICO there appearance will be always but after raising enough money it is impossible for them to talk to the community. I think team need to support their community answering questions wised by the community. Otherwise, it is completely waste buying those tokens.
legendary

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Dear ARROUNDers!

We are delighted to announce the listing of the ARROUND token ARR on the IDEX Exchange. After speaking to numerous exchanges over the past few months, we have decided to select IDEX for our initial listing. IDEX is the most advanced Ethereum decentralized exchange (DEX), and the largest DEX supporting limit and market orders, gas-free cancels, and the ability to fill many trades at once.

Trading ARR:

IDEX clients are now able to start trading ARR tokens on the following contracts: ETH/ARR  and WBTC/ARR.

ARR begins trading on Wednesday 13 February.

We are continuing discussions about listing our token on the largest centralized exchanges and will continue to post updates on all our channels.

The entire team at ARROUND remains fully committed to delivering a first-class augmented reality experience to the consumer marketplace, a portal into the new possibilities that AR offers to users and advertisers.

This is an important step for ARROUND and will provide liquidity for the utility token, which forms the currency of our application — the currency of augmented reality.

We would like to thank you all for your support and belief in our project. Please follow us on social media and keep spreading the word!

The ARROUND Team

not bad for the first exchange, but I see the price still hasn't changed. maybe I'll wait a few more weeks before buying. although the current price is cheap but buying a hit is still not profitable. so waiting is a wise choice while seeing what will happen in the future.

legendary
Did anyone try using the app on an iOS device? I tried searching for the app but I couldn't find it maybe it geo-locked?
Is the app any good?
Dear ARROUNDers! Dear friends! Dear community! Buyers and token holders!

We are thrilled to announce the next official exchange of the ARROUND token ARR on the open international centralized cryptocurrency market.

We promised you that this month we will make an official announcement about the start of trading. And we’ve kept our promise!
The second exchange where you can officially buy and sell our ARR tokens is SIMEX: https://simex.global/en/exchange/s/eth.

SIMEX is a multifunctional online international digital asset management, investment, and trading platform.  It offers transfers between accounts and to accounts of third parties, deposit / withdraw from linked debit cards.
According to the official rating of CoinMarketCap, the exchange is in the TOP 30 of the world's cryptocurrency exchange trading systems: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Now the token is available for purchase on this exchange for the familiar fiat currency – USD.
At the nearest future our ARR token will open for trading in the pair: ARR / ETH

Simex Benefits:
At the stage of SIMEX development, strict selection and filtering of incoming investment projects is particularly important. Qualified analysts in collaboration with an independent auditing company carefully check and select all proposals from entrepreneurs. Deliberately unprofitable and high-risk projects simply do not pass the test for this exchange. This is especially relevant now, when more and more scams appear on the network, which undermines the very faith in ICO.
This is an extremely significant and almost the most important advantage of this exchange for investors today! This platform is nothing more than an additional filter, doing 90% of the work for the investor.

We appreciate all of you for your support and faith in our project!
This new exchange is a big step in the spreading of the ARROUND Universe and we are happy to see you as a great part of this evolutionary era in technology world!
Our application is sweepingly developing and the team of ARROUND is offering you more and more opportunities to update your reality.

Speaking of updates, the new one of our app is out today for iOS!

Enter the portal of the ARROUND Universe
Look ARRound!

#lookARRound #SIMEX #arround #augmentedreality
That "investment" id say most of it was BS TBH.  Super suspect when they get 20m or so in the very last day.

Also, 1 super easy way to tell if a token have any future, simply check buy support.

https://idex.market/eth/arr

a total shambles.  RIP investors.  I was probably the biggest Idiot investor here also.  No chance of getting anything back.  Another token who i will have to inform the SEC about. Should know better when the team is from the country with the highest rate of scammers in the world.....
Agreed. A project that raised $30 million can not trade with such small volumes even on such an exchange as idex
Hooray!
The gates of the ARROUND Universe are opening a little bit more, and the portal becomes broader.
We are happy to announce that another update for iOS is out in the Store today!

You are ready?
💥 Interface update
💥 Feed
💥 New 3D objects
💥 Ability to add images to the interface from the internal smartphone memory
💥 Built-in GIF image library
💥 Video rounds recording

Update, download and create your own ARROUND universe! Time does not wait, space and possibilities are wider, and infinity is not the limit!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arround/id1435766899?mt=8

Join our Telegram: https://t.me/ARROUND_world
Activity: 113
That "investment" id say most of it was BS TBH.  Super suspect when they get 20m or so in the very last day.

Also, 1 super easy way to tell if a token have any future, simply check buy support.

https://idex.market/eth/arr

a total shambles.  RIP investors.  I was probably the biggest Idiot investor here also.  No chance of getting anything back.  Another token who i will have to inform the SEC about. Should know better when the team is from the country with the highest rate of scammers in the world.....
legendary
$30M is the huge sum of money they raised. Hopefully, they will put that money in some use and give us some good exchange listings.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1

good news, this is what all investors want now. but hopefully this is not the last market for ARR tokens. to be able to make growth, market support is needed. so I hope that in the next few months there will be a new market for ARR tokens.

I doubt that IDEX will be of much help because the volume and price are still really bad. I hope they will soon announce some partnerships maybe that will provide some liquidity.
I also very much doubt that the token in the near future will show growth on the exchange. Too small volumes and price.

maybe adding one or two more exchanges is needed. the volume is too small, maybe because this is why prices don't change. I hope the next exchange is hitbtc, kucoin, or even binance.

Next exchange listing depends on how much money they raised during the ICO because exchange listing is not cheap these days.

$30 million is what they raised.
Not only depends on amount of the money raised, depends on their plan. There are some projects that have raised big money, but the team doesn't want the tokens to be listed on  big exchanges at the first.

That too. Does anyone remember what was the total funds they raised during the crowdfunding campaign?
Activity: 113
Great to see "ARround Team" Active again here, must have been one hell of a good holiday !  Tongue

But, on a serious note please.

What use does ARR token have with the ongoing and future developments?

This will answer the simple question, do people need to buy ARR token or not.  

Pages:
Jump to: