Pages:
Author

Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR - page 9. (Read 34163 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

Where can we withdraw our Arround tokens to please?

Quote form website

"The tokens will be released for operations only after the Open Token Sale is completed and closed. After that you’ll be able to make withdrawal request. The purchased tokens are typically allocated to the personal account within 24-hours after withdrawal request in created."

Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
Three ways to improve your business via augmented reality:

1. Engage customers in novel ways
2. Design and develop products with your smartphone
3. Collaborate with co-workers with augmented reality apps
Follow the link for more details

https://www.digitalsignageconnection.com/3-ways-augmented-reality-is-improving-business

What are the different reality apps you are going to develop, advertising platform is growing industry in the online but how are you going to choose the niche for a particular audience? Whether do you have any partnership with other companies in advertising?

We already have partners such as Scania, Unilever and some others. Moreover Rodery Gold already invested US19 million and the company became our strategic Middle East partner. We can not announce other partnership for now due to NDA, but we have huge plans meeting advertisers with users in ARROUND app

These are why investors trusted Arround and 30 million dollar raised in this bear market.
It's very difficult to raise even a million dollar. But Arround raised 30 million dollar

I hope team of this this project will not have any problems with it development. Because crypto industry has very many problems now. Arround looks like very promising for now.   

Cannot be ascertained because they are still developing until now even though all markets are currently unstable for now. we can only wait for the good news from this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

https://www.digitalsignageconnection.com/3-ways-augmented-reality-is-improving-business

What are the different reality apps you are going to develop, advertising platform is growing industry in the online but how are you going to choose the niche for a particular audience? Whether do you have any partnership with other companies in advertising?

We already have partners such as Scania, Unilever and some others. Moreover Rodery Gold already invested US19 million and the company became our strategic Middle East partner. We can not announce other partnership for now due to NDA, but we have huge plans meeting advertisers with users in ARROUND app

These are why investors trusted Arround and 30 million dollar raised in this bear market.
It's very difficult to raise even a million dollar. But Arround raised 30 million dollar

I hope team of this this project will not have any problems with it development. Because crypto industry has very many problems now. Arround looks like very promising for now.   
Activity: 113
Good luck to investors! Expect things to be a bit quiet around here now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116

Activity: 538

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
congratulations to ARROUND because it has reached 30 million USD hardcap, it is not easy for ICO to reach hardcap when the market is bleeding, with 4000 more ARROUND communities I am sure the future will be good

I personally didn't expect arround to raise that big money. Arround proved that people are still interested in ICOs and invest in a project if it is reliable.

I think that one of the main reason of such success is Arround product. It's really could be interesting AR platform, which many people want to use in near future.
Don't leave the community, which makes ARROUND a successful community that has made ARROUND known to traders and investors around the world, I hope the bounty hunter can feel the right results
It’s still early days for augmented reality, but consumers who try it like it, especially as a way to visualize the way products would look in their homes. Here are suggestions on how to overcome early-adopter challenges and integrate AR into your e-commerce operation.

https://www.digitalcommerce360.com/2018/11/19/its-time-to-make-augmented-reality-a-bigger-part-of-e-commerce/
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
congratulations to ARROUND because it has reached 30 million USD hardcap, it is not easy for ICO to reach hardcap when the market is bleeding, with 4000 more ARROUND communities I am sure the future will be good

I personally didn't expect arround to raise that big money. Arround proved that people are still interested in ICOs and invest in a project if it is reliable.

I think that one of the main reason of such success is Arround product. It's really could be interesting AR platform, which many people want to use in near future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

🔥Last quiz closed: winners 🔥

♦Do not forget to create an account using the same email as for the quiz.
♦Token purchase required with a minimum of 0.6 ETH to get the prize. You have to make a purchase between October 31st and November 14th.
♦Arround team will not contact you.
♦Please make sure you have an account with the same email as filled in on the quiz, otherwise you will not be able to get the tokens.
♦Tokens will be added within 48 hours.

❗Be aware of scammers, the Arround team will not contact you! We will not ask for information or funds over private message. Please watch out! Winners will receive the tokens based on the email and will get the tokens on the corresponding account.

🔥Every winner will get prize of 10000 tokens worth 350 USD🔥
Please notice you need to buy tokens to secure the prize, you have limited time to secure your prizes 31.10.2018 till 14.11.2018!

Winners:

rachman mahesa
Hawman
oleg
maurizio santo
coincini
Michael Moore
Suvarna Yenugudhati
Thomas Terlecki
giorgio
Andrey
Chlorson
With Love
Andrey Bezmenov
Peter
Adrian ogo
Igor
qomariah95
sadiq moshood adinoyi
Yong Min Kim
Soon Yong Son
Mayumi Sy
Jane Dejucos
Analyn Jubahib
Deuk Hyoung Yoon
Andrei
Jinwoo Kim
Gerivani
L.J.Willems
Sri Kiran
Dmytro Stepko
Activity: 602
Merit: 116

🔥We are introducing you the most generous section of our bounty campaign:

⚡️Download & Share and Bug Bounty is live!

👉🏻 Check the terms and conditions in the bounty thread — https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44728574
Mobile AR Market report is a pin point market guide. This report includes Past, Present and Future Market Trends Reviews based on both output/volume and revenue and giving the reader an atomistic view of the industry.

https://flatlandpost.com/3749/mobile-augmented-reality-market-report-2018analysis-of-potential-growth-challenges-and-future-developments-by-2065/
Activity: 591
WATANABE
The project has reached softcap but the mobilization rate is still quite low compared to the hardcap this is the general situation of the market today. I hope they will have enough capital to develop the project.

As the soft cap has been reached, we shouldn't worry about the developments. The only problem which I do not care about is that the price might decrease after it hits exchanges same as almost all other ICOs. I don't care about it because in the long-term every thing will be OK.

Everyone is not just focused on softcap because they have to reach hard cap to make this project convincing and to succeed well in the future.

Yes, better to reach the hardcap. But, they not have to reach the hard cap. Given the market condition, I think reaching the soft cap can be considered a success. As the project will continue, I am optimisitc about the future of project even if the hard cap is not met.

Let's see if this project is able to achieve a soft stamp with the time they have set. Let's see the development team work hard on this.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Wonderful to know the news about they achieved the hard cap in the bearish market which makes us to believe more in the project and now it is team turn to be done whatever promises they made during the crowdsale.

Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 591
WATANABE
The project has reached softcap but the mobilization rate is still quite low compared to the hardcap this is the general situation of the market today. I hope they will have enough capital to develop the project.

As the soft cap has been reached, we shouldn't worry about the developments. The only problem which I do not care about is that the price might decrease after it hits exchanges same as almost all other ICOs. I don't care about it because in the long-term every thing will be OK.

Everyone is not just focused on softcap because they have to reach hard cap to make this project convincing and to succeed well in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: