Pages:
Author

Topic: ARtoken by Cappasity good ICO or what? - page 5. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

STRATEGIC DEAL - $3M in CAPP.  “An entrepreneur, architect and futurist, Vasily Klyukin*, invested in Cappasity that is currently doing an ICO and issues CAPP tokens. Besides the above mentioned investment, Vasily commits to buy CAPP tokens worth up to $3M in the ongoing token sale.

The tokens will be used in the 3D fitting room project that is being developed by Vasily Klyukin’s company. It is expected that the project will become a part of Cappasity’s ecosystem and will be compatible with the platform’s 3D models. The fitting room is expected to become a universal solution for internationally recognized apparel brands and will accept CAPP tokens”.

https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/multi-millionaire-invests-blockchain-technologies-plans-launch-3d-fitting-room/
March 19, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

Cappasity is a real business offering real services, with a real and growing customer base, a real and growing revenue stream/s in a sector arguably the most exciting for what it means for product relevance over many industry verticals.  This is supported by a great Team, a lively telegram channel and solid social media presence supporting evidence weekly, of a growing services footprint.

Stop dump cappp!!

0.00000662 349897.63435914   2.31632234 BTCs !!!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CAPP_BTC

You pay the partnerships with capp!
That's why the currency fell in value! always when you announce a partnership happens the dump

Elisons - your assertion are complete rubbish.  You hide behind the cloak of anonymity, offered by this channel, and make reckless and mischievous allegation. The Cappasity community are awake to this type of FUD.  You are wasting your time here.  

I accompany the coin, and am proving in the graphics and the orders!
Look ! an order of 2.4 bct! always appears when announcing partnerships!

every coin increases in value when it advertises partnerships! capp always dropped the price!

How long will investors be hurt?
Until when is this low ??
Each day the price gets smaller!

+++  dump capp!!

500 satoshis now!! NoT buy Capp!!!!

Utility token value will be defined by the underlying business - not a line on a graph in a market sector known for volatility.  Arguably the support of the Cappasity ICO makes very good sense indeed - especially at current levels. Your intent to cause mischief here is obvious - your time would be better spent by learning the Cappasity story, in full, and supporting this wonderful opportunity.
March 19, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

Cappasity is a real business offering real services, with a real and growing customer base, a real and growing revenue stream/s in a sector arguably the most exciting for what it means for product relevance over many industry verticals.  This is supported by a great Team, a lively telegram channel and solid social media presence supporting evidence weekly, of a growing services footprint.

Stop dump cappp!!

That's why the currency fell in value! always when you announce a partnership happens the dump

Elisons - your assertion are complete rubbish.  You hide behind the cloak of anonymity, offered by this channel, and make reckless and mischievous allegation. The Cappasity community are awake to this type of FUD.  You are wasting your time here.  

every coin increases in value when it advertises partnerships! capp always dropped the price!

Partnership and investment worth 3M USD announced and price is stable!  Participation in this ICO is for the purpose of supporting Cappasity ecosystem development and not to be considered an investment. 
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

Stop dump cappp!!

+++  dump capp!!

500 satoshis now!! NoT buy Capp!!!!
March 17, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

Stop dump cappp!!

March 17, 2018, 04:17:31 AM

Stop dump cappp!!

March 17, 2018, 03:16:53 AM

Cappasity is a real business offering real services, with a real and growing customer base, a real and growing revenue stream/s in a sector arguably the most exciting for what it means for product relevance over many industry verticals.  This is supported by a great Team, a lively telegram channel and solid social media presence supporting evidence weekly, of a growing services footprint.

Stop dump cappp!!

0.00000662 349897.63435914   2.31632234 BTCs !!!

March 16, 2018, 05:46:54 PM
I think looking at the altcoin I think it is potentially possible you better join in ico of the project, because in my opinion if you follow ico there is more guarantee for the security of the token you have.

Due Diligence should define this behaviour - completely right and thank you for your comment.
March 16, 2018, 05:45:22 PM
Im also new in cryptocurrency, first time to see this ICO project I really think it's a great ICO worth to invest.
And I found CAPPASITY might be the right project that I am looking for. Cause by searching news about CAPPASITY it really have something real and useful in industries, somehow it might change the world.
But I'm really new in this, and want more friends can talk about this. Want more info from you...

Hi Seawen - as an admin of Cappasity I am replying to your comment here.  Your assertion that "negative comments / opinions are forbidden [sic] is simply not true.  I have noted some malicious and misleading content on this channel recently and can only suggest it is orchestrated by those seeing the value and wanting to participate for less.  

Community - please note there is only one (1)official Cappasity ICO channel - there are many scammers out there - please come to: https://t.me/artoken for assistance or to ico.cappasity.com directly.    
March 16, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

Cappasity is a real business offering real services, with a real and growing customer base, a real and growing revenue stream/s in a sector arguably the most exciting for what it means for product relevance over many industry verticals.  This is supported by a great Team, a lively telegram channel and solid social media presence supporting evidence weekly, of a growing services footprint.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
March 16, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
I think looking at the altcoin I think it is potentially possible you better join in ico of the project, because in my opinion if you follow ico there is more guarantee for the security of the token you have.
Activity: 6
March 16, 2018, 10:55:57 AM
Im also new in cryptocurrency, first time to see this ICO project I really think it's a great ICO worth to invest.
And I found CAPPASITY might be the right project that I am looking for. Cause by searching news about CAPPASITY it really have something real and useful in industries, somehow it might change the world.
But I'm really new in this, and want more friends can talk about this. Want more info from you...

Btw, if you like, we can have a chat on telegram https://t.me/cappfreetalk. Me and my friends who also feel interested in CAPP coin just create a group for a freetalk. Everyone is welcomed and allow to show they true opinions. ( I've joined the official group before, but in there all negative comments / opinions are forbided and the admin will just kick you out, which make me wonder if it is a scam or not)
March 14, 2018, 04:24:25 PM
sounds like a genuine ponzi scheme to me.

capp is scam!

Capp is dead! http://deadcoins.com/Cappasity

To 3500 satoshis dump to 600 satoshis!
IS dead!

A fall in market price of any coin does not make it a scam. I think you have just defined your maturity so I don't believe the Crypto market is any place for you.  It is easier to 'pull down' what you don't understand rather than attempt to learn what is happening around (i) the market, (ii) the Cappasity Business (iii) the CAPP coin.   
March 14, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

capp is scam!

Capp is dead! http://deadcoins.com/Cappasity

To 3500 satoshis dump to 600 satoshis!
IS dead!
March 13, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
ICO Alert Report: Cappasity

Cappasity is developing the first decentralized content-oriented global 3D platform. The platform makes AR/VR/3D content generation and distribution easy, fast and accessible for both businesses and ordinary users.

https://blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-cappasity-5a7985a606ba
March 13, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

Hi fuhgedaboudit27 - a couple of things of obvious to me when reading your comment - you have neither read the White Paper nor had a look at the evidence of success scattered over the Company's many social media channels and further, nor do yo understand what a ponzi scheme is!  It is easier to spread malicious rumors than to put the time and effort into proper Due Diligence. Your comment is a nonsense and not worthy of another word. Take your FUD somewhere else!     
Activity: 16
March 12, 2018, 08:18:53 PM
March 12, 2018, 04:26:23 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

During the first stage we had 1291 people buy tokens and participate in the community bonus. If you bought CAPP through our token sale portal during this stage you’ll receive $38.72 in CAPP community bonus!

Remember if you are our Telegram Community Member the minimal amount you can buy is lowered for you to $35.

But this is just the beginning! We are now in the $3M-$5M stage, when we reach $5M raised we will give out $100,000 in CAPP tokens community bonus!

https://blog.artoken.io/50-000-in-capp-bonus-given-out-next-up-100-000-in-capp-57db342606b5?source=linkShare-e931af195fe1-1520874189
March 11, 2018, 04:01:07 PM
New York Academy of Art - experience with Cappasity platform. 

Peter Drake, Provost of New York Academy of Art, has his hand on the beating heart of sculpture, as an Art and Exhibition form.  With a collaboration between Cappasity and the New York Academy of Art, students and illumine are able to change the way they display, market and sell their unique artwork within a 3D view.  With huge appeal for both educational institutions and working artists Cappasity is ‘trail blazing’ the inception of 3D into art and education. 

See full story here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2apwuiUiYg
Pages:
Jump to: