Pages:
Author

Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon - page 19. (Read 3581 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I look forward to the start of sale. I wonder if anyone can take part and what is the limit of purchase.
I think that you can purchase for any amount that is convenient for you.
it is clear that the larger the amount of investment, the better.  But is there a minimum amount of investment?
Typically, the minimum investment is about $ 50. And it all depends on the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I look forward to the start of sale. I wonder if anyone can take part and what is the limit of purchase.
it is clear that the larger the amount of investment, the better.  But is there a minimum amount of investment?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Dua
Activity: 616
How and most importantly when will it work ?
Q3 2019 IEO commences
Q4 2019 Introduction of augmented reality to the platform.This information is in the roadmap, but I think that the sale of tokens can adjust this period.
Does that mean that IEO will start soon? But I don’t see any conditions for future investors.
I am studying the information that is posted on the official channels of the project. The next public token sale period will take place on 23rd August - 30th august price $0.12 discount 20% if that's what you wanted to know.
Where there is information how much money has been collected for the entire previous period?
only if the team decides to tell this information, it will be available on the official website of the project.
Activity: 168
Q3 2019 IEO commences
Q4 2019 Introduction of augmented reality to the platform.This information is in the roadmap, but I think that the sale of tokens can adjust this period.
Does that mean that IEO will start soon? But I don’t see any conditions for future investors.
I am studying the information that is posted on the official channels of the project. The next public token sale period will take place on 23rd August - 30th august price $0.12 discount 20% if that's what you wanted to know.
Where there is information how much money has been collected for the entire previous period?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Q3 2019 IEO commences
Activity: 65
the first stage of the token sale was completed quickly. I'm not sure the team was able to put together a soft cap that fast. How does an advertising campaign take place during the IEO in order to increase the interest of investors?
As I understand correct the Artpro team have not announced the raised amount. And this information is not on project's website. How are able investors to know about real situation on Artpro platform?
it's about trust in the project and the development team. They do not disclose this information, and continue private sale.  Perhaps the project has a lot of proposals from major investors.
Activity: 294
Q3 2019 IEO commences
As I see, they are talking about their IEO about a month, and don’t do anything.
Well, Q3 has not finished yet, so the team still has time to launch IEO, let's just wait.
True with the time remaining I'm sure the team will launch IEO soon,
so most importantly we must be patient first waiting for that
That's will be great and also will be great to have a list of restricted areas.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
Q3 2019 IEO commences
As I see, they are talking about their IEO about a month, and don’t do anything.
Well, Q3 has not finished yet, so the team still has time to launch IEO, let's just wait.
True with the time remaining I'm sure the team will launch IEO soon,
so most importantly we must be patient first waiting for that
Activity: 89
The period of preparation was long. I think that the team is interested in the successful sale of the token, and negotiated with different exchanges for the IEO.   But there is no new information yet .
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
wow, our project has been certified as a real project. but currently the token sale on the Latoken with Exmarket is not really good. because their community is small and it is not possible to sell many tokens in these 2 exchanges.
Why don't we spend a little more money on the IEO on Coineal, they have a very large community and over 85% of IEO projects there sell 100% tokens.
This is just my suggestion and hope it will be considered.
Activity: 574
Q3 2019 IEO commences
Activity: 168
Q3 2019 IEO commences
Activity: 294
Q3 2019 IEO commences
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
the first stage of the token sale was completed quickly. I'm not sure the team was able to put together a soft cap that fast. How does an advertising campaign take place during the IEO in order to increase the interest of investors?
As I understand correct the Artpro team have not announced the raised amount. And this information is not on project's website. How are able investors to know about real situation on Artpro platform?
Dua
Activity: 616
2nd round will be opened on August 23. As I understand it , the shift in the terms of the token sale is associated with the sale of the token for the white list participants.
I think the development team should clarify this issue so that all potential investors do not have problems in the future.
Activity: 68
I do not understand why the sale of tokens for white list participants affected the holding of IEO. After all, there is a period of time between each round that can be used to allow private investors to participate in investments.
Activity: 60
2nd round will be opened on August 23. As I understand it , the shift in the terms of the token sale is associated with the sale of the token for the white list participants.
Activity: 54
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: