Pages:
Author

Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon - page 17. (Read 3580 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
And what is the minimum plan for the development of the project, if the team will collect only soft cap $5m?
Activity: 54
The list of banned countries has caused a real stir among project supporters.  I would also like to hear the comments of the team regarding this ban, because in these countries there can be many of your potential investors.
I do not think that this list was compiled at the personal request of the development team.  Most likely they relied on some kind of cryptocurrency laws.
well, let's see how this restriction policy will affect the collection of investments for the project. As I understand these restrictions are for private sale only.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The list of banned countries has caused a real stir among project supporters.  I would also like to hear the comments of the team regarding this ban, because in these countries there can be many of your potential investors.
I do not think that this list was compiled at the personal request of the development team.  Most likely they relied on some kind of cryptocurrency laws.
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Who is set to participate in IEO. What XXX are you waiting from tokensale? I think it's a good opportunity to gain profit on this event.
Team says that everybody can, but I read that there are a lot of restricted areas.
Restricted areas: Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trindad and Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, USA, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe

Wow, what a big list of restricted areas. And what about people if they live there, but there is interest in cryptocurrency?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Who is set to participate in IEO. What XXX are you waiting from tokensale? I think it's a good opportunity to gain profit on this event.
Team says that everybody can, but I read that there are a lot of restricted areas.
Restricted areas: Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trindad and Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, USA, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe

What is the basic principle underlying decision making on such restrictions? As far as I know, in most of these countries there are no restrictions on the distribution of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 89
I think that keeping investments in valuable paintings will be profitable. For the investment Fund can be attracted objects from the secondary market of paintings?
Activity: 65

why have so many countries included in the black list for Art Pro? I just think that these countries are important for the art market, and I've seen artists from these countries registered as partners.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO

Is it true that the countries you mentioned are prohibited areas,
and I personally just found out that there are so many countries that are banned and of course I'm quite shocked by that
Activity: 68
I think that a lot depends on the activity of developers. If they can fulfill the promise that is presented in their roadmap, the growth of the token will be high. I'm counting on that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Dua
Activity: 616
Payment for all services of the platform and the paintings is made using APT. How will the token exchange take place , which sellers will have? Will they sell it on exchanges?
I think the team will use a token-holding mechanism for this category of participants. So they can increase the value of the token on exchanges
yes, such an option is possible and I think the team can very likely use it later.
Activity: 12
Payment for all services of the platform and the paintings is made using APT. How will the token exchange take place , which sellers will have? Will they sell it on exchanges?
I think the team will use a token-holding mechanism for this category of participants. So they can increase the value of the token on exchanges
Activity: 21
How much can a regular user earn from this bounty campaign?
on the Bounty Campaign website, you can see how much you will receive for participating in one or another form of the Bounty.
Didn't know about that, I'm sorry. Thank you.
Activity: 574
You can purchase Art tokens during IEO sales, and then use these tokens accordingly on the platform.
Activity: 60
Activity: 54
I’m interested why there are no news about that project?
The question is interesting and should be answered. Since enough time has passed since the launch day. I think that we should follow this further.
I think that as long as the private sale continues , we will not receive fresh news about the development of the platform. But there may be reports of new partners. I think that this information will also help to understand the success of the developers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
It is likely that there is no time to write small news. Most likely they collect general information and then publish it.
Yes, that happens. Developers do not always publish news. Sometimes this is shown at the end of development.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It is likely that there is no time to write small news. Most likely they collect general information and then publish it.
Pages:
Jump to: