Pages:
Author

Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon - page 6. (Read 3628 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
I think that it is also very beneficial for artists to use the authentication of paintings on the platform, because they will be protected from those who want to copy them.

in this you are right, I think that is why artists will continue to register their paintings on the platform immediately after the opening of the web site.
the platform must have a specific protection system for works of art.  As far as I know, the developers promised to do this.
Right it's very important to have a specific protection system so that later it doesn't happen that we don't want,
let's just see if the promise will be kept or not just keep abreast of developments
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I see that artists continue to register now. So during the opening of the platform there will be a good selection of paintings.
Of course, it was for this that they made a platform with early registration of artists, so that it would be cool to see more works at the opening.
I read that there are more participants than those listed on the project website. I think that investors will be able to see the active launch of the marketplace.
I would like to ask you. You just like me became an investor in this project?
not everyone wants to disclose that information. But I see that the community here is interested in the success of the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I see that artists continue to register now. So during the opening of the platform there will be a good selection of paintings.
Of course, it was for this that they made a platform with early registration of artists, so that it would be cool to see more works at the opening.
I read that there are more participants than those listed on the project website. I think that investors will be able to see the active launch of the marketplace.
I would like to ask you. You just like me became an investor in this project?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I think that it is also very beneficial for artists to use the authentication of paintings on the platform, because they will be protected from those who want to copy them.

in this you are right, I think that is why artists will continue to register their paintings on the platform immediately after the opening of the web site.
the platform must have a specific protection system for works of art.  As far as I know, the developers promised to do this.
in any case, we learn about the quality of the platform only after some time after launch.  Moreover, many users pay attention to reviews of other users, and this is very important for the reputation of the platform.
Dua
Activity: 616

Activity: 45
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
do you need a visit of experts at the place of sale of paintings to verify authentication? I don't fully understand this principle for ArtPro
This is the basis for the sale of paintings personally from the artist. That is, you buy a picture directly from the proctor.
Activity: 48
do you need a visit of experts at the place of sale of paintings to verify authentication? I don't fully understand this principle for ArtPro
Activity: 60
authentication of paintings in ArtPro is the basis for increasing the number of buyers due to confidence in the quality of the object of art. Has the team already started developing this feature?
Activity: 45
I think that I will be able to spend part of the tokens on the purchase of paintings, if interesting works of artists are presented
It is interesting to know the prices of works of art that will be presented on the platform.  I hope my coins will be enough to buy something.
paintings are not cheap, especially by famous artists, but I realized that sellers can accept different currencies for payment, so there will always be an opportunity to work with Artpro, but with a token it is more profitable
Activity: 574
I think that I will be able to spend part of the tokens on the purchase of paintings, if interesting works of artists are presented
It is interesting to know the prices of works of art that will be presented on the platform.  I hope my coins will be enough to buy something.
Activity: 65
Activity: 89
Activity: 532
I have a question about payment. What currency will operate on the platform?
Payment will be accepted in bitcoin and project tokens.
Activity: 336
I have a question about payment. What currency will operate on the platform?
If the token sale is about to be completed, when are you planning to launch the customer registration platform?
In terms of I did not find this information. I think that after graduation they will give more information.
Dua
Activity: 616
If the token sale is about to be completed, when are you planning to launch the customer registration platform?
the roadmap shows the implementation period of the platform, but it seems to me that the sale of tokens will affect the progress of the service launch.
in fact, developers must adhere to their roadmap, if they move away from the schedule this can adversely affect all further work of the platform.
I hope that the experience of the team is enough to fulfill all the planned stages and at the same time attract a large community of customers.
Well, looking at the positive comments of supporters and the active work of the development team, I can say that the project is developing in accordance with its requirements.
Pages:
Jump to: