Pages:
Author

Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon - page 9. (Read 3575 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I understand that the demand for tokens will increase as the popularity of the platform increases. But what will be the decisive factor in the growth of popularity of the platform?
I think these are favorable conditions for cooperation and a professional approach to each client.  At least, all future platform clients expect this.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I understand that the demand for tokens will increase as the popularity of the platform increases. But what will be the decisive factor in the growth of popularity of the platform?
Activity: 60
I hope the development team will make an announcement about the imminent completion of sales so that everyone can buy tokens for themselves.
no deadline has yet been set for the completion of the last round of the IEO, but it will not offer bonuses. Therefore, for those investors who want to support ArtPro , now is the best time.
Yes, while developers provide a discount on the purchase of tokens, it is better to do it now.
Only one day left for the 20% bonus, so I think the bulk of investors have already made their decision. As experience shows, not only bonuses affect the opinion of the community.
the best way to confirm the quality of work is to provide first results such as MVP. When will it be presented?The road map does not contain this stage.
there are some articles of the project that will reveal more information about the progress of the project.
https://medium.com/@ArtProPlatform/why-artpros-ux-focus-will-set-their-licensed-platform-apart-80d8ca2490f2
contemporary art gets good prospects in the application of the blockchain. I think that the work of the project can be a breakthrough for artists who want to enter the world market.
Activity: 45
I hope the development team will make an announcement about the imminent completion of sales so that everyone can buy tokens for themselves.
no deadline has yet been set for the completion of the last round of the IEO, but it will not offer bonuses. Therefore, for those investors who want to support ArtPro , now is the best time.
Yes, while developers provide a discount on the purchase of tokens, it is better to do it now.
Only one day left for the 20% bonus, so I think the bulk of investors have already made their decision. As experience shows, not only bonuses affect the opinion of the community.
the best way to confirm the quality of work is to provide first results such as MVP. When will it be presented?The road map does not contain this stage.
there are some articles of the project that will reveal more information about the progress of the project.
https://medium.com/@ArtProPlatform/why-artpros-ux-focus-will-set-their-licensed-platform-apart-80d8ca2490f2
Activity: 48
well, I think that new investors can be attracted through an aggressive PR campaign during the IEO. The team should be active in finding a new market for their idea.
I think we will see the quality of the marketing strategy preparation after the completion of the IEO. if the team will collect the required amount of investment, then everything is fine.
let's see how the negotiation process with other artists is progressing. I think if the community sees their names, it will cause a lot of activity among investors. No updated information?
Activity: 65
Dua
I think investors will be interested in the art investment Fund.  But the platform needs to provide investor confidence for this feature on the platform.
Since this stage will be launched after the opening of the main platform, I think that the developers will be able to qualitatively prepare the work of the Fund for investors.
I think that who is interested in this prospect of investment, the best option is now to purchase a token within IEO to get the maximum profit from the investment.
sales are already nearing completion and everyone who wanted to invest is likely to have already done so.
it is not clear yet, the counter of sold tokens does not show a preliminary result. we will wait for the latest information, the bonus is still very interesting, and new investments can come.
Activity: 89
I think investors will be interested in the art investment Fund.  But the platform needs to provide investor confidence for this feature on the platform.
I have not previously participated in such kind of investment funds, until I understand their prospects for those paintings that are presented by young artists. I think that the platform should find popular artists for the work of the investment fund.
I agree with you, such platforms make it possible to make investments with a future perspective.
is there time to implement this fund? And what pictures can be presented for investment?
Since this stage will be launched after the opening of the main platform, I think that the developers will be able to qualitatively prepare the work of the Fund for investors.
I think that who is interested in this prospect of investment, the best option is now to purchase a token within IEO to get the maximum profit from the investment.
sales are already nearing completion and everyone who wanted to invest is likely to have already done so.
it is not clear yet, the counter of sold tokens does not show a preliminary result. we will wait for the latest information, the bonus is still very interesting, and new investments can come.
Activity: 574
I have not previously participated in such kind of investment funds, until I understand their prospects for those paintings that are presented by young artists. I think that the platform should find popular artists for the work of the investment fund.
I agree with you, such platforms make it possible to make investments with a future perspective.
Dua
Activity: 60
Usually, all investments come at the very beginning of the project launch in development. then everything is already collected.
well, I think that new investors can be attracted through an aggressive PR campaign during the IEO. The team should be active in finding a new market for their idea.
I think we will see the quality of the marketing strategy preparation after the completion of the IEO. if the team will collect the required amount of investment, then everything is fine.
Usually, all investments come at the very beginning of the project launch in development. then everything is already collected.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
IEO is not important and not interesting. Maybe ICO?
As for me, the ICO is no longer relevant. Most do IEO.
You know, I also noticed this fact that now IEO is more in demand.
because the conditions of cooperation between the project and the exchange during IEO are mutually beneficial.  From this, investors have more confidence in the project conducting IEO.
and of course the opinion of new investors is very influenced by the credibility of exchanges and their rating. so you can understand how much high liquidity the token can have, at least initially
projects need quality preparation for the IEO, and this is also one of the advantages. ICOs do not always comply with this.  As I can see, ArtPro is well prepared
I completely agree with you. Many do not pay attention to this fact, and in vain.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Dua
Pages:
Jump to: