Pages:
Author

Topic: As a newbie how many post are you meant to post per day? - page 2. (Read 353 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 20
U r welcome
Anything you see sae you fit put ur mouth and yan well guy no look back yan well, there u go even get appreciation. There is no limit of number wey u go fit post for each day. U fit post any amount a day. But di only thing bi sae dem no go count them for your activity but dem go appear for the post history. So u no get limit. Any board wey dwm no want you to post has newbie you sef no go see di board so u don't have to be afraid. Carry go. But avoid plagiarism, Spamming, burstposting.

Mr @Agbe so nah so you dey take tell fine pikin like @Perfectbaby say she do well or she try, wahala heheh😅 wayo man... Abeg tell her something for ear jor.
Well for me I no see any limit to post per day oh is just that nah when you enter campaign and e get some wey go say you must post at least a max of 5 post per day, and if you post pass nah you and the manager go know if nah you be manager or nah him, hope I correct for this one oh because nah wetin I see for some instructions for some campaign.
But as e be now just dy post as e sweet you for belle but add am plenty sweet sweet spice make the post sweet people for eyes.
I wish you good luck but no be Jonathan oh... @Perfectbaby

Hehe, I get una lyrics I know say e no easy sha but that notwithstanding, I don see some campaign too like this few days of being here I just try to dey move round the forum without posting I come see say na mostly campaign dey get those rules oo. Like this me no fit talk about those ones because I know say my level never near there but I believe say one day one day me too go pick the calls from Oluwa.
Activity: 560
Merit: 418
U r welcome
Anything you see sae you fit put ur mouth and yan well guy no look back yan well, there u go even get appreciation. There is no limit of number wey u go fit post for each day. U fit post any amount a day. But di only thing bi sae dem no go count them for your activity but dem go appear for the post history. So u no get limit. Any board wey dwm no want you to post has newbie you sef no go see di board so u don't have to be afraid. Carry go. But avoid plagiarism, Spamming, burstposting.

Mr @Agbe so nah so you dey take tell fine pikin like @Perfectbaby say she do well or she try, wahala heheh😅 wayo man... Abeg tell her something for ear jor.
Well for me I no see any limit to post per day oh is just that nah when you enter campaign and e get some wey go say you must post at least a max of 5 post per day, and if you post pass nah you and the manager go know if nah you be manager or nah him, hope I correct for this one oh because nah wetin I see for some instructions for some campaign.
But as e be now just dy post as e sweet you for belle but add am plenty sweet sweet spice make the post sweet people for eyes.
I wish you good luck but no be Jonathan oh... @Perfectbaby
I would love to say as the spirit leads, but that may be too excessive. How much time you got may be determinant to how much post you can make.

If you can think any type as fast and multitask with anything you are doing, you could also make many post.
What's important is quality firstly, then we talk about the threads you are allowed to make post on and being able to abide by post rules and regulations.

Between 3-6posts per day should be just fine incase there's time and promised quality in content and context.

Yeah.. thank you as you follow me yan here because I know say as beginner even though I post 1 to 4 post per day is appreciated and okay for my account since I don't have something much doing so I just dey read here to see things for myself. If too post e go be like say e get waiting I dey rush for and me wan avoid any form of rush and max post if not then go see am as spam the forum so like that dey okay.
Activity: 756
Merit: 180
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I would love to say as the spirit leads, but that may be too excessive. How much time you got may be determinant to how much post you can make.

If you can think any type as fast and multitask with anything you are doing, you could also make many post.
What's important is quality firstly, then we talk about the threads you are allowed to make post on and being able to abide by post rules and regulations.

Between 3-6posts per day should be just fine incase there's time and promised quality in content and context.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
Based on my title and, I am curious to know how many post as newbie are required to post in the forum because I was put so much fear not to post randomly or carelessly.

There's no limit as long as you're able to maintain a quality delivery in whatever thing you're posting about on the forum, the quality is what matters most such that it will contain what others can learn from and be benefited, you should also know that in doing this, it will take you more time to discover about something, understand it and then typed it and post, then you move on to another aspect and do same, i believe you wouldn't want to stay on the forum all day long everyday, this are what can limit the extent to what you can post per day if truly you want to deliver upto expectations.
staff
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛
The forum can be anything you want it to be, get yourself familiar with the buttons and rules, find the board suitable for you and make your grounds, if you post real good merits will locate you but don't push it, allow it to come to you naturally. AI generated posts and plagiarism are two offense that can get you banned for life. watch it

Must Read
Unofficial General Guidelines For Posting( Na de koko dem)

I think there are boards with posting restrictions for newbies. There is a particular board here were thymos himself placed restrictions on preventing newbies from posting. I head about a loan board here where newbies are also restricted from posting as well because they have no collateral or their rank does not qualify them to.

Newbies are allowed to post on the lending board, there is no newbies jail.

Activity: 644
Merit: 544
Based on my title and, I am curious to know how many post as newbie are required to post in the forum because I was put so much fear not to post randomly or carelessly. I am just weak and tired of not knowing how to go with my post, I have been seeing some post and thread which I feels commenting but due to the fear I have not gotten that courage to continue much with my post.
I know I have strong family here and they'll be willing to put me true if I am going the wrong way.

Thank you all.

Op you fit post and comment as you can, but that no give you guarantee sai make you dey run you mouth for waiting  you get idea all about, don't post waitin no get meaning, if do so moderator go delete am and and if you continue doing so they tag you as shit post and that go lead your account to negative trust. In short just go learn forum rules first and l believe e go be a great help to you by making you get the forum easily because creating threads wen other members done creat before no go make more senses.so try to take your time to learn more about the forum rules first na wait go make sense be that.

I see say others members take of plagiarism na waiting forum avoid seriously b Dat, if you go copy waiting another person write kon drop for forum without any reference na straight ban be Dat oga.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
There is no limitation or adding a quota to the number of post a newbie is supposed to make in a day. The closest you could get to a limitation is having your post frequency paused if the system feels your posting too fast. That's because, as a newbie, your usually not expected to know a lot buy a few might and even at that, you just might not be very familiar with the forum rules of which, spamming is an offence. This delay is some means to put a check on that.

Other than this, your welcome to post wherever you've got ideas. Places where your not allowed to post, you wouldn't have the reply icon or quote icon avaliable for you. Places like the Ivory Tower in serious discussion.
No need being scared, make positive contribution and you'll be good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 259
Based on my title and, I am curious to know how many post as newbie are required to post in the forum because I was put so much fear not to post randomly or carelessly. I am just weak and tired of not knowing how to go with my post, I have been seeing some post and thread which I feels commenting but due to the fear I have not gotten that courage to continue much with my post.
I know I have strong family here and they'll be willing to put me true if I am going the wrong way.

Thank you all.
You heard waiting others dey tell you feel to post what so ever you like in this forum, but make sure your post make senses and follow the instructions of the forum  you should not be creating post that will not make any sense and lead your account to be banned or getting negative trust, if you are lost and don't know what to do you're free to ask we are all brodas here people dey wey go direct you how to do.

Try and be doing better post everything will be okay and don't be weak.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560

Thank you all.

First thing i will advise is for you to read this before posting https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727 this is one of the required threads as a newbie expected of you to always read time to time to know and get acquainted with the way you're expected to post and before you make a post respectively, in additional to this, dont spam the forum by posting without receiving a reply ombthe same thread you've posted, don't plagiarize, let your main idea reflect in your post, proofread before posting and edit if necessary after posting, finally and most importantly, don't post off topic.
Activity: 798
Merit: 725
Anyhow I really happy to see this turn out because I never know say people fit help me put me or even to list out some board for me here. Anyhow me don dey feel at home already so I thank una well.
You are welcome.
Feel free to ask questions because na why we get local board be that so that we go they help our selves when the need comes.

As other don already give you all the advises you need, I go just add this one to you as a reminder even though @Charles-Tim don mention am for you here
Do not plagiarize as it can lead to permanent ban. Read the forum rules very well and do not violate it.
Plagiarism na to capy and past someone content without making reference to the author, therefore make you avoid am because e de very restricted for this forum.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
You can post as many as you can, but if they are not spam and low quality posts because low quality posts and spams are often deleted, which can even lead to temporarily ban.

Do not plagiarize as it can lead to permanent ban. Read the forum rules very well and do not violate it.

I think there are boards with posting restrictions for newbies.
Newbies can not post on Archival, Serious discussion and Ivory tower.

Na true talk big man, na now me self come dey remember am again since e be we get free movement everywhere I no know say e get some people wey no get that access. All way na way but make op just lay low around here first so that them fit groom am well to know left and right if not im fit collect as e no dey waste give them.
Anyhow I really happy to see this turn out because I never know say people fit help me put me or even to list out some board for me here. Anyhow me don dey feel at home already so I thank una well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 669

Thank you all.

In as much that you’re still a newbie and is really interested in the forum to learn very fast, you don’t need to rush things too much before you find yourself violating forum rules. As a newbie, any board you can see the reply link button available for you, you can post there if not you can’t post in such boards.

As a newbie, you’ll have a limitation between the time you make a post consecutively after the other, it lasts for 360 seconds (6 mins) but will continue to reduce over time until there’s no such limitations on your account again. Even with that time restriction between posts, you can make as many posts as possible but make sure you don’t spam the forum with low quality posts and comments to avoid been penalized.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Me self I get that fear wen first star,  , because I no want to violate any forum rules. Anyway dem come clear me say no be about making plenty posts wey no get meaning or wey no relate to the topic of discussion, but to make quality posts, wey dem no go delete. I also understand say copy copy no dey allowed for this forum, instead make you quote person wey don post the idea wey you like, den you begin post under im post.

Learning for this forum dey very easy as members wey sabi pass you dey very willing to direct you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 311
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Op, your questions have been answered already with the previous replies, but you don't have to be afraid to make a post or reply, you can read this thread Ranking up is possible! 2900 Merits earned in less than 12 months!My 11 Hints!, this is one of the most best guides for beginners and since I read it, it has helped me alot.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
U r welcome
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
Great question, @OP. The length of time you give in to the forum will determine how fast you are learning, that's if you are reading quite a lot, it will also determine the number of posts you may be capable to make per day. You can make as many posts as you want, as long as those posts are not some kind of meaningless shitpost. You don't need to be afraid to make a post when you really need to. In my newbie days, I think my strength was only able to carry me for a maximum of 10 posts per day, which was not so frequent; some days I did five or even nothing. Just do any amount of post you can be able to do per day, but let them not be shit post, plagerised post and AI generated post.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
You can post as many as you can, but if they are not spam and low quality posts because low quality posts and spams are often deleted, which can even lead to temporarily ban.

I think there are boards with posting restrictions for newbies.
Newbies can not post on Archival, Serious discussion and Ivory tower.
Activity: 574
Merit: 387

Thank you all.
If you dey fear for this forum, then you no go really go far, limit no dey for post wey you fit do in a day, but make u dey sure say u no dey spam because that one fit spoil your account, just make sure say comment wey you dey do na about Wetin u sabi. Make sure say you no plagiarize, that one na great offense for forum here, anybody wey dem catch na ban directly ooo, so make sure say anything wey u dey post na u write am urself, and if u see post for another place wey u wan drop am here, make sure say u quote the post and u add source link.

Lastly if u wan do anything and u no understand, u fit ask am for here or u fit chat anybody wey dey post for this local board, I dey sure say dey go fit help u, we dey here to help each other.
Pages:
Jump to: