Pages:
Author

Topic: As a newbie how many post are you meant to post per day? - page 3. (Read 353 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 421
I think there are boards with posting restrictions for newbies. There is a particular board here were thymos himself placed restrictions on preventing newbies from posting. I head about a loan board here where newbies are also restricted from posting as well because they have no collateral or their rank does not qualify them to.

I will get the links to update this post later when I do my search.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 555
Obob any post or thread wey you feel say you get something to yarn nor fear to drop your two cents for there, this na discussion forum we dey and na our work to discuss any topic wey dey ground. You fit make as many posts as you can, there nor get any rule way dey restrict newbie account from making 20-30 posts per day. The only advice I go give you na say make you do the one your power reach, the day you nor see body post leave am for another time nor put yourself under pressure. Na quality matter pass quantity.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
I think as a beginner there are some certain places your aren't supposed to post, then you can only be posting at least 4 within the interproximal space of 40 minutes to 1hrs there are about in my opinion but as someone who was introduced here I will just advise you to be reading post around here for like a week or 2 weeks for you to be able to understand how the forum works and lots of things. Except few board, I think you are permitted post everywhere maybe few people here might list those board for you.
Activity: 68
Merit: 20
Based on my title and, I am curious to know how many post as newbie are required to post in the forum because I was put so much fear not to post randomly or carelessly. I am just weak and tired of not knowing how to go with my post, I have been seeing some post and thread which I feels commenting but due to the fear I have not gotten that courage to continue much with my post.
I know I have strong family here and they'll be willing to put me true if I am going the wrong way.

Thank you all.
Pages:
Jump to: