Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASCE] Ascentcoin|Anonymous Transaction | The First Dedicated Academic Service | - page 11. (Read 62333 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
”Repairwallet“ command used
But the problem remains

Try to send coins to another wallet Address
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
”Repairwallet“ command used
But the problem remains

So you have followed our developer's help and fixed your wallet.
Please delete the insulting comment
I delete it and how can i do it now? Embarrassed

I think it should be fine now, have confidence in our developer, he have been solving multiple user's problems so far with regards to the wallet, so if you have issues in the future, just make a post or send a pm to him, and according to previous experiences, he will answer you soon.

Now you check ur wallet ...
how can i check?
i has checked it but still can't send coins

I think it should be fine now, have confidence in our developer, he have been solving multiple user's problems so far with regards to the wallet, so if you have issues in the future, just make a post or send a pm to him, and according to previous experiences, he will answer you soon.

Now you check ur wallet ...
Activity: 126

The 62107.329528 ascecoins has been confirmed state! But from the wallet payment not prompt always fail!

With the new version of the wallet, overwrite my wallet.dat file and update the block no coin received, but confirmation record all block and transaction records!

What's wrong???

dev? Angry

You should ask the developer for help, it is easy to solve your problem, I guess.
A fucker wallet??? or A fucker coins?

You don't know how to repair a wallet ,and you are posting coin as fuck , if you don't know how to use a coin wallet you should first ask here or send a Pm to is ,instead you are blaming coin
OK
look my Screenshot
A fucker wallet??? or A fucker coins?

You don't know how to repair a wallet ,and you are posting coin as fuck , if you don't know how to use a coin wallet you should first ask here or send a Pm to is ,instead you are blaming coin
The 62107.329528 ascecoins has been confirmed state! But from the wallet payment not prompt always fail!

With the new version of the wallet, overwrite my wallet.dat file and update the block no coin received, but confirmation record all block and transaction records!

What's wrong???

dev? Angry

If your wallet is completely synced go to console and type

Repairwallet

You can recover coins
How can i to do?

What's wrong???

dev? Angry

If your wallet is completely synced go to console and type

Repairwallet

You can recover coins

What's wrong???

dev? Angry
Where is my 62107.329528 ascecoins?
fk!
my wallet address is AJqDPtpJe89nJrX9NqeVw98zEZov59h2up

Dev,Give me an explanation! Angry
Activity: 238
Why doesn't anyone buy?
coin die  Huh

There is lots of competition.

The dev is working hard but so are all the other coin devs.

The coins community isn't very active either. I haven't seen anyone trying to do any sort of marketing for the coin.

I have been tweeting about it and posting in this thread.. The dev said he was putting together a marketing team didn't he? You have any suggestions?
Why doesn't anyone buy?
coin die  Huh

There is lots of competition.

The dev is working hard but so are all the other coin devs.

The coins community isn't very active either. I haven't seen anyone trying to do any sort of marketing for the coin.

Yes, there is competition, however, i feel something different from the developer, compared with others, in regards to the capability, dedication, openness, sincereness, etc.
The community is much better than few weeks ago, I think it takes time for the movement, be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: