Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASCE] Ascentcoin|Anonymous Transaction | The First Dedicated Academic Service | - page 9. (Read 62333 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It seems rather quiet, i cannot expect to see our developer release the Tor in a few days.
when will the announcement is going to post any ETA.

Please be patient, i remember a few days ago, our deverloper said it will be out in 10 days Smiley

Thank you for having faith in us!

You are welcome, please keep the good work Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Please be patient, i remember a few days ago, our deverloper said it will be out in 10 days Smiley

Thank you for having faith in us!
Shame peeps are dumping it so low and i been holding it all this time..
Yes, they are dumping so low and on the other hand, some other people can buy at cheap.
Similar with you, I have also belief in our developer, based on what he have done Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Shame peeps are dumping it so low and i been holding it all this time..
Activity: 238
We are waiting, otherwise I think you should refresh the homepage with Bittrex in exchange section.
We are working hard to get it soon ..please be patient ...will deliver ASAP
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Any news Dev?

We need a boost!

Coming week we are going to boost up ASCE by some new features....stay tuned guys
I can't wait.

im also waiting on the ann!~
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Planning and start, know when to end it and gain.
Any news Dev?

We need a boost!

Coming week we are going to boost up ASCE by some new features....stay tuned guys
I can't wait.
Some decent buying action on C-Cex and even Bittrex today.
The people dumping are not long term investors. It is more likely that they are used to following p&d's and need to sell in order to follow the next one.
It did not get pumped as some expected due in part to the dev who put the brakes on any pump by holding back on hyping the coin and staying somewhat aloof to work on to work on new features.
I feel that dev is not out to "get rich quick" and kill the coin and has become somewhat reputable among people following this thread.
It's obvious that that dev has their wits about them and intends to see this through to a point where he does see a reward for that effort.
And I can't think of a more undervalued coin right now than Ascent but with TOR implementation coming that will all change.

Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Recently got burnt in some scam coins, XFC, CNL and others, through thinking over what happen, i strengthen my belief in ASC dev. I am able to feel ASC dev is there and ready to help, and do not disappear suddenly. ASC to the moon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any news Dev?

We need a boost!

I am glad to hear that, I have confidence in you, because of your dedication and capability Smiley
Any news Dev?

We need a boost!

Any news Dev?

We need a boost!
Activity: 64
WOW bought ASCE again in some cheaper price, people don't understand the value of this coin and dumping cheaply,
Activity: 109
Ascecoin
You're worth having. Roll Eyes
I like this dev and have faith in him so I'm holding my ASCE. Weak hands are gonna dump, what can you do? Lets just hang in there guys.

Activity: 74
Pages:
Jump to: