Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASCE] Ascentcoin|Anonymous Transaction | The First Dedicated Academic Service | - page 17. (Read 62333 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
http://ascentcoin.com/

Website updated

why promote vote on bter - 80 place with only one vote?
why not promote vote on allcoin.com - 41 place with 233 votes?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
more shit... "coin mixing" anon... and a 2% premine........ does the community just not care anymore??

Half the premine was destroyed and the dev has been using the rest to better the coin. The dev is also very active and very capable. I'm willing to give this coin a chance. And with all the scams out there I like this coin a lot.

I agree with you that our developer is very active and capable, and he has spent the premine on the infrastructures of ASCE (not sure about the destroy of half premine, but i guess he has used a lot of premine for bounties).
I also believe the developer is serious, even when nobody look at Ascentcoin weeks ago, ASCE has went through the most difficult time.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
more shit... "coin mixing" anon... and a 2% premine........ does the community just not care anymore??

As I explained earlier,

Yes, there are some anonymous coins right there, but i believe as long as we have a good developer and keep developing good features, we will be able to stand in the cryptocoin world, and proliferate.

Everything is comparable, 2% premine may be high in your perspective, but i believe it may be important for the early development of the coin,
I am not sure where do the developer use for the premine, but as far as i know, no body care about ASCE in the beginning, and the developer build all the infrastructure of this coin, such as exchanges, block explorer, logo, giveaway, etc using the premine. For a new developer, I think some premine is important for his project, as long as he don't directly sell the premine to the market, I think there is no scam.

What makes me moved is his dedication, capability, and enthusiasm, he answer most questions from forum members within reasonable amount time, he builds the anon wallet, and he is confident about ASCE. I think this is why i believe in ASCE and believe it will have a good future, and have its position in cryptocoin world.

So I think ASCE should be a good rising coin.
By the way, recently our developer used the premine to get a good video and a good website.
legendary

Half the premine was destroyed and the dev has been using the rest to better the coin. The dev is also very active and very capable. I'm willing to give this coin a chance. And with all the scams out there I like this coin a lot.

The Dev is very dedicated and on C-CEX it's the third most traded coin that means something..I am pushing for more exchanges..so everyone tweet @Bittrex to add please..We even got giveaway on blog for Bittrex tweets.. Smiley
Activity: 238

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Yes we are tweeting and so far some peeps have been paid..I will do more promo on other forums to get punters to get Bittrex to add..
 Grin

Great! I am glad that you are helping ASCE Smiley
legendary
Yes we are tweeting and so far some peeps have been paid..I will do more promo on other forums to get punters to get Bittrex to add..
 Grin
LOL, who sell on 0.00000153 and 0.00000152 price Huh

Cannot believe it.......
By the way, I think we may have a new website soon, thanks for the forum member bangomatic Smiley

good news with new website

Because the old website may not be very attractive, i put my own 10000 ASCE as bounty to get the new website.
I think I need to do something to help ASCE Smiley
I hope the website will be good.

i think - better idea is bounty from premine!! It is has just such purposes

we are ready to pay for it , requested details from Altcoin.... Thank you

It is great that developer want to pay with premine. I have sent you the payment address through pm. Once the website is ready, I think you can pay him Smiley
In the meantime, if in the future, we need donation to help development, I would like to donate them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Great news to hear that bittrex has ASCE on it's shortlist of 3 coins to add.
whether we should use premine to donate to each request to bittrex from tweet (as well as bribery...) ? I think that's a good thing for us soon on bittrex

like bounty / giveaways for tweets - ok, maybe a good idea. bribery for bittrex ? very bad idea - it will break reputation of our community, there will be nothing, but only pump and dump and forget of ASCE. No future.

I prefer to build and wait.
LOL, who sell on 0.00000153 and 0.00000152 price Huh

Cannot believe it.......
By the way, I think we may have a new website soon, thanks for the forum member bangomatic Smiley

good news with new website

Because the old website may not be very attractive, i put my own 10000 ASCE as bounty to get the new website.
I think I need to do something to help ASCE Smiley
I hope the website will be good.

i think - better idea is bounty from premine!! It is has just such purposes

we are ready to pay for it , requested details from Altcoin.... Thank you

It shows that you are very good dev, and ascentcoin is not scam
Activity: 68
whether we should use premine to donate to each request to bittrex from tweet (as well as bribery...) ? I think that's a good thing for us soon on bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: