Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASCE] Ascentcoin|Anonymous Transaction | The First Dedicated Academic Service | - page 19. (Read 62364 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Downloaded and installed 2.0.0 version of wallet.

Been stuck at 87,515 blocks remaining for over 10 hours now.

Running windows 7. Any ideas?

Add these nodes to your conf file and restart wallet

Code:

Still no go.

Everytime I restart the wallet the block count goes higher.

Wondering if I should delete everything in appdata folder except wallet.dat and try and redownload?

Yes, please add the nodes, and delete everything except wallet.dat (it is better to save wallet.dat somewhere else)

I am not very good at this..I delete wallet.dat in main folder or roaming folder?

u should delete every thing except wallet.dat and restart wallet

for safety its better you copy your wallet.dat some where else before doing this

Don't know what else to try.

I deleted everything but wallet Dat file in appdata and even re-downloaded the wallet. The wallet stills hangs at block 87k and now it shows no coins with 350 transactions.

I tried on another computer. Installed the wallet ran it. Copied wallet Dat file from original to this one. Wallet shows it synced with 350 transactions but no coins in confirmed, staked or anywhere. I see the coins in the transaction history but not in the wallet.

I am starting to feel like I have 95k useless coins.

If the wallet is completely synced , go to console and type

Repairwallet

And you will recover your lost coins

The "repairwallet" did the trick.

I am up and running.

Thanks.

Great work Dev keep it up

we should be grateful to a good developer. ASCE is a good investment.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Code:

Still no go.

Wondering if I should delete everything in appdata folder except wallet.dat and try and redownload?

Yes, please add the nodes, and delete everything except wallet.dat (it is better to save wallet.dat somewhere else)

I am not very good at this..I delete wallet.dat in main folder or roaming folder?

for safety its better you copy your wallet.dat some where else before doing this

I deleted everything but wallet Dat file in appdata and even re-downloaded the wallet. The wallet stills hangs at block 87k and now it shows no coins with 350 transactions.

I tried on another computer. Installed the wallet ran it. Copied wallet Dat file from original to this one. Wallet shows it synced with 350 transactions but no coins in confirmed, staked or anywhere. I see the coins in the transaction history but not in the wallet.

Repairwallet

I am up and running.

Thanks.

Great work Dev keep it up
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Code:

Still no go.

Repairwallet

I am up and running.

Thanks.
Activity: 112

Code:

Still no go.

Repairwallet

ASCE is slowly moving and getting more people to notice. Smiley

Code:

Still no go.

Please wait for the developer to come online and solve this problem. It is easy for him Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Code:

Still no go.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Code:

Still no go.

Thank you i gonna try now getting my Hubby to do it..also when we addnodes in the .conf file is it Ascentcoin.conf also are there any usernames or passwords or just add the 2 nodes?
Code:
Sample .Conf for %appdata%/Ascentcoin/Ascentcoin.conf

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=RPCUSER
rpcpassword=RPCPASSWORD
rpcport=83389
addnode=46.105.227.145

Please change RPCUSER and RPCPASSWORD

Thank you at the moment it looks like it is syncing bit over 120k blocks to go so what do I change rpcuser and rcppassword to if i need to add these? Sorry i am a bit div but all this is very new to me as I am not a programmer.. Grin Grin

Code:

Still no go.

Thank you i gonna try now getting my Hubby to do it..also when we addnodes in the .conf file is it Ascentcoin.conf also are there any usernames or passwords or just add the 2 nodes?
Code:
Sample .Conf for %appdata%/Ascentcoin/Ascentcoin.conf

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=RPCUSER
rpcpassword=RPCPASSWORD
rpcport=83389
addnode=46.105.227.145

Please change RPCUSER and RPCPASSWORD
legendary

Code:

Still no go.

Activity: 68
If everyone wants Bittrex you need to make a tweet @BittrexExchange

Code:

Still no go.

legendary

Code:

Still no go.

legendary

Code:

Still no go.

I also have same problem with syncing wallet and I got 20k stuck in it lol.. so I will send this to Hubby to try and do for me fingers crossed.. If everyone wants Bittrex you need to make a tweet @ Bittrex..
Activity: 68
i try move my wallet.dat from one to another computer , and now i have problem with POS and 5 mined transaction:

These are the orphaned blocked which u missed when ur wallet was offline ...

Ok, what i can do next ? Now i have last POS mined ASCE 06-07-2014 Sad

you have wait for another 24 hrs to get coins mature and you would get stake...
i try move my wallet.dat from one to another computer , and now i have problem with POS and 5 mined transaction:

Ok, what i can do next ? Now i have last POS mined ASCE 06-07-2014 Sad

Pages:
Jump to: