Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASCE] Ascentcoin|Anonymous Transaction | The First Dedicated Academic Service | - page 31. (Read 62364 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
This coin need more news and updates to succeed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Good job guys, I like the logo
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really like the name and logo of the coin and would love to take the Chinese Translation and do some promotion too. Sending a pm. Smiley
let's keep on working together for the success of the coin Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
上平台要BTC 直接买好了
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It seems sharexcoin website is down and from what i see in sharecoin, the developer have ran away with money.
It is good that we were not in that exchange.
Let's change our strategy, and try to go for bittrex and poloniex.
In order to do this, we need to use twitter to like bittrex, and post positive comments on bittrex, etc.
Let's don't give up.
This coin still have potential, maybe we can discuss with the developer about future development..
keep on working, guys, i know this coin will have a future!

go ASCENTCOIN to bittrex!
we are looking for a team or single person who can handle Social marketing and promotion for Ascentcoin, interested ones can send us pm , we will share you some "x" percentage of premine coins
It seems sharexcoin website is down and from what i see in sharecoin, the developer have ran away with money.
It is good that we were not in that exchange.
Let's change our strategy, and try to go for bittrex and poloniex.
In order to do this, we need to use twitter to like bittrex, and post positive comments on bittrex, etc.
Let's don't give up.
This coin still have potential, maybe we can discuss with the developer about future development..
keep on working, guys, i know this coin will have a future!
Activity: 64
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
随便个垃圾币 都能上B  P   这个币 上不了  花钱上B网  拉升啊 
calm down pls, and vote on sharex
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
随便个垃圾币 都能上B  P   这个币 上不了  花钱上B网  拉升啊 
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

You can vote every hour. If people haven't used sharexcoin yet it is pretty good. It is low volume but I have been making good money when coins make it to bittrex from that site. Like 1000% to 2000%. It is too bad you can only get in on a coin for like 0.1 BTC without driving up the price.

Sign up for sharexcoin so you can vote. It doesn't log you out like mintpal. You stay logged in and its easy to vote a few times a day.
We are launching Ascentcoin Giveaway :

like our Facebook page and write few words about the Ascentcoin and include your Ascentcoin address in that post .

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ascentcoin/756353044409903

coins will be distributed end of every day.
Only 1 % of Pow blocks Remaining, so it is going to be end by today
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
There are a lot of scam coins out lately with "moderated threads". This coin looks like it will do well since it is a legit coin and the dev is active on the thread.

i totally say yes.
it may be a good coin with a active developer
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
There are a lot of scam coins out lately with "moderated threads". This coin looks like it will do well since it is a legit coin and the dev is active on the thread.
Pages:
Jump to: