Pages:
Author

Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress - page 16. (Read 38324 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 11
It is kind of understandable that more and more people want proofs of new ICOs and IPOs. Promt and full answers of the dev team gives confidence, having escrow and trust helps too.
There is some grey area over the product itself and its usefullness, but I believe if the guys have been working over a year and determined to keep working with any IPO results, ASC should have its place inder the sun.  Cool

I met my first and fresh scam ICO with Lithium, that was something, I didn't invest in that, thank my guts  Tongue

But today I made a small investment in ASC and I hope and stuff  Cheesy
Everything that I have seen makes this seem like the team is very professional and I would trust them with my funds. And haha yeah true with lithium! Thankfully, I didn't put anything into it and just signed up for the free distribution.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Any IPO saying to the moon, I am worried about. This is already a crowded space people using other libraries to create a new project. If you guy where serious in this space you would make the coin minable and take percentage  of the mining like z cash for a time period to raise funds. Too many IPO collect funds and control the IPO and then ignore the investor once they have the money, and then we see late timelines..

ONE must prove themselves, and it will take more then just a bitcoin talk advertisement to raise millions of dollars....

People are tired of ICO/IPO ...... There is whole list starting with ethereum,lisk,startis and ETC..... and there are probably few more I do not know about.

I think the Dapp space is filled up.... If a dev team could create an ICO with 5-10 dapps built in the system that are called features, it would be good but another platform for dev teams to build on is too much.. what we will have to wait up to a year or soo for the plattform to be completed and the another year or so to see a basic dapp that has already been done in ethereum,lisk.. what is the point what is new about it.... what makes me excited about another project...
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
It is kind of understandable that more and more people want proofs of new ICOs and IPOs. Promt and full answers of the dev team gives confidence, having escrow and trust helps too.
There is some grey area over the product itself and its usefullness, but I believe if the guys have been working over a year and determined to keep working with any IPO results, ASC should have its place inder the sun.  Cool

I met my first and fresh scam ICO with Lithium, that was something, I didn't invest in that, thank my guts  Tongue

But today I made a small investment in ASC and I hope and stuff  Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why I have a feeling that we can see a déjà-vu of DeClouds scam? There is no information about the project developers, no video, no twitter or linkedin profile links but a lot of talk here and on slack. Guys, if you are serious show yourself do an interview or short video. Otherwise, it is impossible to believe that this project is legit and not a DeClouds style scam.

I still really don't understand how Decloud was able to pull that off and be able to raise 200BTC, my bad, I let emotion get in the way of my reasoning. I doubt Ascendancy is a scam. Lupin will not be the campaign manager if he is not sure they are real. 

I do not insist that Ascendancy is a scam but I'm asking for additional proof. Story with DeClouds was very similar, as I remember. Because of that I want to be assure that Ascendancy project is different and legit.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Why I have a feeling that we can see a déjà-vu of DeClouds scam? There is no information about the project developers, no video, no twitter or linkedin profile links but a lot of talk here and on slack. Guys, if you are serious show yourself do an interview or short video. Otherwise, it is impossible to believe that this project is legit and not a DeClouds style scam.

I still really don't understand how Decloud was able to pull that off and be able to raise 200BTC, my bad, I let emotion get in the way of my reasoning. I doubt Ascendancy is a scam. Lupin will not be the campaign manager if he is not sure they are real. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Hello, Arvydas77!

We're using three escrows (Yahoo62278,minerjones and Lauda). As far as I know, DeCloud didn't use any escrow.

I'm the hired Project Manager at Ascendancy and both my Twitter accounts are public.
For more information about the Founders (Andrew Penn and Richard Aldridge), you can read this document.

Sincerely,
Axel Karlsson

Thank you, but this document neither tells us much about the team, nor we have seen real people who are leading this project. I know that anonymity is good in transactions but it is not good when you are presenting a project to a public and raising funds. It is difficult to treat this project legit as we have only vague information. I really suggest you to have a talk on youtube channel and do not hide in Slack. This place is good when project is finished but now people want proof and legitimacy.

As I know escrow from bitcointalk members means mostly nothing.  
I will let Andrew and Richard discuss that part with you since they're the founders

Regarding escrows, having three reputable Bitcointalk members means a lot when they protect investors money.
Hello, Arvydas77!

We're using three escrows (Yahoo62278,minerjones and Lauda). As far as I know, DeCloud didn't use any escrow.

I'm the hired Project Manager at Ascendancy and both my Twitter accounts are public.
For more information about the Founders (Andrew Penn and Richard Aldridge), you can read this document.

Sincerely,
Axel Karlsson

Thank you, but this document neither tells us much about the team, nor we have seen real people who are leading this project. I know that anonymity is good in transactions but it is not good when you are presenting a project to a public and raising funds. It is difficult to treat this project legit as we have only vague information. I really suggest you to have a talk on youtube channel and do not hide in Slack. This place is good when project is finished but now people want proof and legitimacy.

As I know escrow from bitcointalk members means mostly nothing.  
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Where does it say only 2BTC is invested?

P2607,

It says that right here: https://ascendancy.io/#/ipo
But we are working tirelessly on continued marketing and development.

We plan on showing the community more and more regardless of any number on that IPO page.

-Andrew Penn
Good team behind any project will lead to success , near past tell us the story of stratis which hit poloniex right now , solid project like ascendancy will go far along regardless the amount of BTC invested . Mark my words . 
Good luck team
Hello, Arvydas77!

Sincerely,
Axel Karlsson
PSD-folder for ANN translation has been updated.
Click here to get to the correct folder with updated ANN and BBcode.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
I just found this project and am quite excited as it looks really fresh and inviting. I just filled in the survey as well and will try do a nice blog review in the afternoon and join in the Twitter campaign. I love the colors of the OP as well, so different from many other projects. I plan to invest a bit as well in a week or so, glad the ICO is running for a good month or so.  Smiley

They really serious about this project as you can see they spend high enough fund for marketing so this project is promising !

This project is worth for support , just tell this project at my local forum so I can gather more investor

P2607,

We plan on showing the community more and more regardless of any number on that IPO page.

-Andrew Penn

So I invested more than 10% of the funds at the moment Tongue
just wait. your investment will be 0.XXXX% soon  Wink

The threshold is too high, the funding start is very bad situation according to the current progress, but I have to wish OP best wishes, you will have you dream and make 100% sales, although it is very difficult to acheive 480 BTC right now.
Hi!
We're not analyzing the amount raised right now, it's too early for that. Right now we're listening to the community and considering suggestions from the community. That's far more important than getting stuck looking at the numbers after a few days.
I've analyzed the statistics for several ICOs the past weeks and I've seen ICOs with two bad weeks do a great comeback the last weeks, I've seen ICOs with a good start decline over the weeks.
Usually investors buy in the last day before the price goes up.

After a quick analysis I think China celebrating New Year, a volatile BTC-price and a slow weekend (probably because it's the first weekend after payday) might have affected the start of our IPO.

Sincerely,
Axel Karlsson
Project Manager
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nothing new here, just another money grab clone. Prove me wrong

St4nl3y,

That's exactly what we plan on doing.
Stay tuned for the next few days while we reveal some more progress!

-Andrew Penn
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Nothing new here, just another money grab clone. Prove me wrong
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

P2607,

-Andrew Penn

just wait. your investment will be 0.XXXX% soon  Wink

The threshold is too high, the funding start is very bad situation according to the current progress, but I have to wish OP best wishes, you will have you dream and make 100% sales, although it is very difficult to acheive 480 BTC right now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251

P2607,

-Andrew Penn

just wait. your investment will be 0.XXXX% soon  Wink
Activity: 83

P2607,

-Andrew Penn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2607,

-Andrew Penn
Activity: 83
ICO is already started for 3 days, but it is still 2 btc invested, and your threshold is 480 btc, it looks an impossible mission, it will fail surely. Sorry to tell you the truth.

You never know what is going to happen and we can't speculate how much the project will get funded based on amount collected on the first days.

Mostly the investors invest at last day/minute and from my experience in ICN which I watched mostly every day there were millions of dollars invested on the last days

Pages:
Jump to: