Pages:
Author

Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress - page 13. (Read 38324 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thank you for participating in the Community Survey
The Community Survey has now been closed.
I will analyze everything you've submitted and we will work with that.

I will also summarize everything and send payments as soon as possible.

Axel Karlsson
Project Manager
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Early investor bonus
Hey everyone, the 15% early investor bonus offer is still available.
The offer will end 7th of February!
Could you explain the mechanics behind this?
I invested a sum but how do I see or check how much 15% extra did I get? Does this come on tuesdays or to my BTC address or just straight to my IPO's account?
A grey area for me right now  Undecided
You have to join our Slack channel and PM andrewpenn your TID and he will do it manually. Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Early investor bonus
Could you explain the mechanics behind this?
I invested a sum but how do I see or check how much 15% extra did I get? Does this come on tuesdays or to my BTC address or just straight to my IPO's account?
A grey area for me right now  Undecided
Early investor bonus
To claim this offer you have to join our Slack Channel (https://ascendancy.io/#/slack) and PM @andrewpenn your TID.
The offer is limited to one bonus per person.

Our plan is to publish the new whitepaper today.
hi, guys is there is somewhere where i can track ico fundind results?
cause im now thinking about to deposit, but not sure, want to check how is going and check number of collected funds.
Can i find somewhere blockain link or somtheing else?

Hi frozenking,

You can see our current funding situation here, https://www.ascendancy.io/#/ipo. The escrow address is https://blockchain.info/address/3627Ns72j7DpGg6tcLdrrc8AvLJ2WKStY4. Feel free to come by our slack if you want to discuss any concerns https://ascendancyteam.slack.com.

Richard Aldridge
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
hi, guys is there is somewhere where i can track ico fundind results?
cause im now thinking about to deposit, but not sure, want to check how is going and check number of collected funds.
Can i find somewhere blockain link or somtheing else?
We are in the process of developing Ascendancy regardless of the situation with funds. The funds are escrowed until we release a product that our 3 trusted escrows are satisfied with and we leave this up to their interpretation (https://ascendancy.io/escrow.pdf). We do not have access to funds until the product is complete.

This is an opportunity for investors to obtain some token equity which in turn the capital is used to market and fund our staff to market and develop. Ascendancy will be completed whether no more funds are invested at all but the price will increase after the IPO if we have the funds and backing to push to an exchange, to market to a wider varierty of people.

Ascendancy will be an ever evolving platform that people can be a part of, during this early development stage we are open to suggestions and you can be a part of that. We do not force anyone to invest. as I say, This is an opportunity.

The first ipo price week for Ascendancy ends on February 3rd 2017 at 20:00 GMT.
We still have a few slots available for our 15% bonus which ends on February 7th 2017.

Richard Aldridge
Ascendancy Core Developer
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
I think it's still not late to reach threshold.

We still have final 2 days left in the 1st week of IPO that will decide if the IPO is a success or not
I don't think one week is enough to decide that. most big investors join ICOs in final day of Ico sale, so till the ICO don't end no one can say it is fail or successful.
Activity: 437
It just looks like a Lisk clone to me.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I think it's still not late to reach threshold.

We still have final 2 days left in the 1st week of IPO that will decide if the IPO is a success or not
Activity: 128
Merit: 11

Total BTC Invested:   3.72086335 BTC
Total ASC Purchased:   37208.633500 ASC
IPO Ends:   Mar 11, 2017

The funding situation is bad, you can't get 480 BTC threshold, it is your dream, stop dreaming next time, and set a doable threshold like 50 BTC. Sorry, it is the truth, your project won't be successful to reach 480 BTC.

At this point noone knows, you might be right but I've noticed some ICOs that start like this and at the beginning it seems hopeless but then people start throwing in BTC at the last minute.

sorry but if you havent noticed, why would they wait at the highest price to buy? When the early price is set at 10k satoshi and if you dont notice there are ICO coins created everyday and has the same story.. There are also big projects that has locked most of the whales already..
Well true.. nobody would want to wait till the end of the ICO to buy their coins at a higher price, however, if people still think the coin will gain in value they would still buy the ICO tokens even at a higher cost. I think that the project will get a good amount of their funds. If you think about Iconomi when they wanted to raise 2000 BTC everyone thought they were crazy and never would achieve that. Look now, their token is almost 4 times the ICO price
Merit: 266

The funding situation is bad, you can't get 480 BTC threshold, it is your dream, stop dreaming next time, and set a doable threshold like 50 BTC. Sorry, it is the truth, your project won't be successful to reach 480 BTC.

At this point noone knows, you might be right but I've noticed some ICOs that start like this and at the beginning it seems hopeless but then people start throwing in BTC at the last minute.

sorry but if you havent noticed, why would they wait at the highest price to buy? When the early price is set at 10k satoshi and if you dont notice there are ICO coins created everyday and has the same story.. There are also big projects that has locked most of the whales already..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

Merit: 266
pretty much this would be rise vs ASC..
same concept but rise fucked up immediately LMAO
is it true on March 3, ICO is going to end up?
I would like to ask about the distribution of the coins was when?
What if these coins failed do you still pay for participants of the campaign?

Ije07,

ICO Price goes up on February 3rd, you can see the dates here: https://ascendancy.io/#/ipo
The coin distribution will occur when the Ascendancy framework is complete.

We plan on creating Ascendancy either way but if it does fail, we will discuss with our Escrows and the community of our plan of action.

-Andrew Penn

Lots of arguments going on this thread , this for sure will lead to bring more investors to ASC , only thing needed at the moment from the team is come online with a youtube promotion video , so many here will relax.

Hi!
Right now we are working on a new version of the whitepaper with a more simplified part and a more technical part.
After that we will get a Youtube promotion video up asap.

-- Axel Karlsson

Hi,
Where I can see the source code please?
Thanks,

Ascendancy is still in development, During this early process due to lots of changes and keeping development tidy we are using our own private development gitlab. Source Code will be released when Ascendancy is released or during the later stages of development when we feel the community can benefit from the code we have at that time.

R
Activity: 1414
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
is it true on March 3, ICO is going to end up?
I would like to ask about the distribution of the coins was when?
What if these coins failed do you still pay for participants of the campaign?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Lots of arguments going on this thread , this for sure will lead to bring more investors to ASC , only thing needed at the moment from the team is come online with a youtube promotion video , so many here will relax.

Hi!
Right now we are working on a new version of the whitepaper with a more simplified part and a more technical part.

-- Axel Karlsson

Hi,
Where I can see the source code please?
Thanks,

Hi!

-- Axel Karlsson
Pages:
Jump to: