Pages:
Author

Topic: Ashamed to be a bitcoiner – Bitcoin Expo London - page 3. (Read 6785 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
well, I don't know you. I wasn't there. But as you tell the story, the biggest part of the picture is yep you judge people by their appearances. If you think in the bunch of well shaved, perfumed and dressed in a suit men there are not unpolite ones, all of them has a good will in their hearts, or those well dressed and good smelly guys don't do drugs or not make business with it.
Hell yeah you are judging people by their appearance you are aware of it and don't even try to be some how objective.

Do you think in the traditional financial and economic fiat business there is not retards like that?? I'm sure you don't have any problem on havng your money in the bank, using their money and products like credit cards, deposits with interests, loans and long etc...

I'm defending that of a 1000 of silk roads, or the anarchist libertarian speech as you call it I agree that is not the place to make that propaganda, but i wouldn't be the place for other kind of politic speeches.

But if you think that affects you and because of that conference and being a bitcoiner you are going to be seen as a dirty bad smelly hippie drug addict. I'm gonna tell you something, don't use fiat because those hippies use that money too!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I've just come home from a day at the Bitcoin Expo in London and the first thing I had to do, was vent...

Enjoy...

http://vincesamios.com/bitcoins/ashamed-to-be-a-bitcoiner-bitcoin-expo-london
Pages:
Jump to: