Pages:
Author

Topic: Asia Cup T20 cricket matches discussions and predictions - page 3. (Read 5099 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Last group match between srilanka vs Pakistan,not an important match because both team are already knockout from this Asia cup t20.my support goes to Pakistan and I'll place my bet after toss
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
you might be right but only to some extend...I believe UAE has an awesome bowling lineup and can result in quick falling of wickets for india. I still have faith in UAE.

That is not faith in any team Wink this is hope for miracle and dreaming with open eyes UAE @130 so what you think India will lose when target will be around 90 runs and UAE can defend this match than you have golden chance to become richer Wink
well I have played on my hope and I have placed my bet on UAE at 120x odds the fingers are crossed I also encourage you guys also to place your bet on UAE

I think you did big mistake even after you know that UAE can't win but you fall for those big odds 120X. It was a sure win match for India and for UAE it was an opportunity to improve their cricket skills. Anyway you lost the bet and now next big match will be today between SL vs Pakistan.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
well I have played on my hope and I have placed my bet on UAE at 120x odds the fingers are crossed I also encourage you guys also to place your bet on UAE
The odds are 120 for a reasons gentlemen . Because you won't win.It was damn obvious UAE won't beat India in the league.The odds on India should have convinced you already.They beat UAE with a terrific win with losing only a wicket.Never fall for high odds especially on T20 matches and when India is the opponent.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
you might be right but only to some extend...I believe UAE has an awesome bowling lineup and can result in quick falling of wickets for india. I still have faith in UAE.

That is not faith in any team Wink this is hope for miracle and dreaming with open eyes UAE @130 so what you think India will lose when target will be around 90 runs and UAE can defend this match than you have golden chance to become richer Wink
Activity: 714

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
UAE into big trouble after 13 overs 52 runs scored and it will be really hard for it to get fighting position because it losing wickets very quickly, India bowlers are on fire and delivering amazing for their team now it looking India will win this match easily.
Activity: 700
UAE into big trouble after 13 overs 52 runs scored and it will be really hard for it to get fighting position because it losing wickets very quickly, India bowlers are on fire and delivering amazing for their team now it looking India will win this match easily.
legendary
Activity: 1456
India is already in final where it will meet Bangladesh.United Arab Emirates has no chance so it will play fearless even bowling section is not very strong.India is also weak at bowling so can expect entertaining match between these two teams.

Main thing is UAE have to do batting full 20 overs, they won the toss and elected to bat, if the score is above 130+ then their will be some fight if not the match will be waste to watch.

UAE after choosing batting first, the first few over they struggling to score runs and lost already 2 wickets for 26 runs in six overs. But it looks they are playing much better than yesterday's Pakistan few initial over batting. It looks like they will surely score more than 130 runs but they need to keep wickets in hand than last few overs they can score more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
India is already in final where it will meet Bangladesh.United Arab Emirates has no chance so it will play fearless even bowling section is not very strong.India is also weak at bowling so can expect entertaining match between these two teams.

Main thing is UAE have to do batting full 20 overs, they won the toss and elected to bat, if the score is above 130+ then their will be some fight if not the match will be waste to watch.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Activity: 714
India will definitely use this match to make its position much more better in ranking for teams in T-20 against United Arab Emirates today.United Arab Emirates is weak in bowling though it has couple of good batsmen which can strike hard against any team.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
I also do agree that UAE is quite capable to make this match close.I don't say it will win against India but can put Indian team in trouble and make odds available for India as well.This match is to be followed to catch some right moment to place bet on.
Then if you are so confident with them, then go and place your bet(of a substantial amount) on UAE.
Activity: 672
I also do agree that UAE is quite capable to make this match close.I don't say it will win against India but can put Indian team in trouble and make odds available for India as well.This match is to be followed to catch some right moment to place bet on.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Although there is no odd for the match between India and UAE but still we can make some good profit on the match between Ireland and Hong Kong.Ireland is favorite and has some advantages over Hong Kong.India is very strong in comparison with UAE but UAE showed some serious resistance in last few matches against every team.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
India vs United Arab Emirates is being played today.This match has no effect on the position of any team.There is no odd available for India as was expected.If somehow UAE picks early wickets then may be some kind of odd will be seen other wise just to watch and enjoy today's match.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Congratulation on winning the match and entering the final . so their will be final between India vs Bangladesh.

Pakistan today just played like a low rank team, being in top team they were not even able to play against Bangladesh. Bangladesh today performed well in all section with batting and bowling.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
Now where are the ones who were talking "Pakistan is a better team and shit". Hide your faces now. I told ya in the beginning of asia cup. Final is gonna be between India and Bangladesh. And India will win.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Bangladesh are in to the final.a great 5 wickets win against Pakistan.
Congratulations team Bangladesh
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
Pakistan managed to score 129/7   after 20 overs
Bangladesh need  130 runs to win and go the final
Asia cup has been one of the tournament where you see very low scores, actually that isnt what happens when you will see matches in India. Because these pitches ( Bangladesh ) and not supporting spin whatsoever !
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Surprisingly got good odds for Pakistan @2.44.This should not be that hard for Pakistan to achieve considering they have one of the best ballers in the league.Does anybody else have a doubt all the T20 matches are probably only hosted for betting and are solidly controlled by the authorities ?
Pages:
Jump to: