Pages:
Author

Topic: Asia Cup T20 cricket matches discussions and predictions - page 9. (Read 5099 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Today we going to see two traditional competitors India and Pakistan.This match also is going to be very interesting like always whenever these teams come face to face.I am going to pick Pakistan @2.36 ML instead of India.If Pakistani side succeeded to get few early wickets then the situation will be much more clear and in their favor.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Get ready for the big match guys.i already placed my bet on India..

What were the odds? India are definitely favourites.  Smiley
This is going to be a big match,

Its a huge match as India and Pakistan are meeting on the field after one year so its gonna be a big match and yes India is favorite as they have won back to back t20 tournaments in past few months.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Get ready for the big match guys.i already placed my bet on India..

What were the odds? India are definitely favourites.  Smiley
This is going to be a big match,
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The count down start for Big fight today India vs Pakistan, Both teams are very good form now but India won last two series continuously against AUS & SL in this 1 white wash against AUS so INDIA is best today match but I hope we definitely get some good fight b/w these two teams nice weekend time pass & Gamblers festival today let's see who will win this fight. 
Well I don't think Pakistan is gonna give any solid challenge to the Indian team in this match. The odds on India are kinda fine now. I got 1.65x on betbtc.co . Pakistan is currently standing on approx 2.65x.

Dont underestimate the the Pakistan team, when everyone dont have hope on them , that day they perform their best, their will be even fight with both teams, if India wins the toss and take batting , that will be real challenge as everyone is telling that India batting is strong and Pakistan bowling is strong, if india makes a good score then i think their will be a good match.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
The count down start for Big fight today India vs Pakistan, Both teams are very good form now but India won last two series continuously against AUS & SL in this 1 white wash against AUS so INDIA is best today match but I hope we definitely get some good fight b/w these two teams nice weekend time pass & Gamblers festival today let's see who will win this fight. 
Well I don't think Pakistan is gonna give any solid challenge to the Indian team in this match. The odds on India are kinda fine now. I got 1.65x on betbtc.co . Pakistan is currently standing on approx 2.65x.
Activity: 910
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Expected match finally Bangladesh won by 51 runs,This match also UAE bowled well but batsman not supported bad luck to UAE i think UAE is out of this Asia cup.  Congrats Bangladesh.

It looks like UAE need to improve on there batting side to beat any good teams. But they looks quite good and just need some experience to win these matches.

Today will be the best match between India vs Pakistan. Many people should be eagerly waiting for this match to watch. I think India will win in this match.
Activity: 532
Expected match finally Bangladesh won by 51 runs,This match also UAE bowled well but batsman not supported bad luck to UAE i think UAE is out of this Asia cup.  Congrats Bangladesh.
Activity: 616
Bangladesh won by 51 runs that is brilliant performance and this kind of huge victory would be helpful for it to get confidence after losing 1st match against India.
Yes we win the match.i also win a bet on direct bet.I bet for Bangladesh @ odd 1.30.
Looking for the big match tomorrow  Wink
i am also from Bangladesh and i am so happy.1st win in this asia cup t20
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
As usual UAE bowling was good but batting is worse , i think if opposite team make below 100 also they wont be able to chase it. how they won the qualifiers against Afghan team dont know.

Tom morrow will be the first match to watch interestingly  as both teams are top team and pakistan bowling is good and india batting is good, now everything will be depend on toss mostly.
Yeah!toss is so important in this match.i think it'll be a betting first decision if India win the toss.I am waiting to watch good cricket tomorrow.All tickets are soled within 2 ours! I also try to collect match ticket.but I am not so lucky
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
As usual UAE bowling was good but batting is worse , i think if opposite team make below 100 also they wont be able to chase it. how they won the qualifiers against Afghan team dont know.

Tom morrow will be the first match to watch interestingly  as both teams are top team and pakistan bowling is good and india batting is good, now everything will be depend on toss mostly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Bangladesh won by 51 runs that is brilliant performance and this kind of huge victory would be helpful for it to get confidence after losing 1st match against India.
Yes we win the match.i also win a bet on direct bet.I bet for Bangladesh @ odd 1.30.
Looking for the big match tomorrow  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 896
Bangladesh just 1 wicket away from massive victory and hopefully it will win this match more than 50 runs because it is really awesome with quality bowling attack and very tight in fielding too so let's see how it will make possible this.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Looks like another easy win for Bangladesh.
Yet again, the favourite team has an easy win.

in cricket the favourites usually win lol Cheesy that's why is the easier sport to predict for and the odds are great too lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Looks like another easy win for Bangladesh.
Yet again, the favourite team has an easy win.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
What an amazing defend by Bangladesh team it looking it is going to win this match by 50+ margin, UAE at 47 runs for 7 wickets they are playing very depressed game making big big mistakes into this match.
Mustafizur Rahman and Mashrafe Mortaza doing wonderful spells their and that is really good decision by captain to utilize spinners at this stage when UAE was going so quick towards this low target and this helped so great Bangladesh to make comeback to this match.
UAE now 5 wickets down it lost 4 wickets so quickly into last 4 overs just for 19 runs, Bangladesh has good chance to improve its run rate to win this match by big margin and it looking possible at this stage.
legendary
Activity: 1218
By the way wasn't one thread enough for cricket discussions. Anyone betting on India vs Pakistan tomorrow? I am sure that India will win but the odds are too poor. Anyone got some good odds on any site?

india ashould easily desteroy opposition I guess Pakistan is a strong team in terms of batting and bowling but india has good leadership and team so has a edge I guess
Pages:
Jump to: