Pages:
Author

Topic: Asian League Prediction Thread - Win 52 / Lose 19 / Draw 2 - page 2. (Read 29596 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chinese Super League
Chongqing Dangdai Lifan - Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng

Dangdai are unbeaten in all their games against Guizhou winning three and drawing just one. I am betting for a home win for Dangdai as well as them getting a clean sheet in the game.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Hello guys, I want to share my 6th   bet for this week
The 6th single bet will be the match between Melbourne Victory  VS  Central Coast Mariners
Starting date and time: 14.04.2017   16:50 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/australia/aleague/melbourne-victory-fc-v-central-coast-mariners-fc/event/9596429?ref=tipster7

Match: Melbourne Victory  VS  Central Coast Mariners
Betting option: 1st Half - First team to score - Melbourne Victory
Odd: @ 1.54
Stake: 0.015 (15 mbtc)
Return: 0.02310(23.10 mbtc)

Proof

Melbourne Victory recorded as the team almost always score first I saw it in the last few games, especially when playing at home
So in this game I chose this bet the first team to score in the first half Melbourne Victory.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 529
Kawasaki Frontale Vs  Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao
Their first game ended in a draw with both teams scoring, I am betting both team scoring as well and maybe goals  Over 1.5

Suwon Samsung Bluewings - Eastern SC
Suwon beat Eastern SC in their first game by a single goal away from home, they could have scored more in the game. I am therefore gonna bet for a win for them this time at home.

Suwon was the easiest match and he passed 5-0 with a comfortable score for playing between them already at home. But I do not understand how there was a golde in the first half.

In Guangzhou, it is clear that I can say a match that should not be 0-0 over this match. 13 corners, but did not score an interesting match was the nation exploded.

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Any tip for today AFC Champions League?
What a big day for asian football, Urawa vs Shanghai SIPG. Hulk hit top form for Shanghai SIPG, unfortunately he can't follow his team to Japan because of fitness problem. But this won't change my mind on this team, shouldn't hard to repeat their performance like round 3 last month. Shanghai East Asia +0.5 @ 2.04

Urawa vs Shanghai SIPG, Urawa performance on japan league is very productive. Their matches always have a high chance to make many goals. I think over 2.5 should be good on this match and i prefer Urawa spread.
The match have over, but thank you anywhere for your tip. My prediction are horrible, Oscar get two chance to bring back Shanghai SIPG into the game and he blew this two big chance away. This is becoming ridiculous for him, he can't even be a better player in Asian league. I can see that he is really frustrated after he missed, but the frustrating can only making it worse.
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
What a big day for asian football, Urawa vs Shanghai SIPG. Hulk hit top form for Shanghai SIPG, unfortunately he can't follow his team to Japan because of fitness problem. But this won't change my mind on this team, shouldn't hard to repeat their performance like round 3 last month. Shanghai East Asia +0.5 @ 2.04

Urawa vs Shanghai SIPG, Urawa performance on japan league is very productive. Their matches always have a high chance to make many goals. I think over 2.5 should be good on this match and i prefer Urawa spread.
Kawasaki Frontale Vs  Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao
Their first game ended in a draw with both teams scoring, I am betting both team scoring as well and maybe goals  Over 1.5

Suwon Samsung Bluewings - Eastern SC
Suwon beat Eastern SC in their first game by a single goal away from home, they could have scored more in the game. I am therefore gonna bet for a win for them this time at home.
Brisbane Roar - Kashima Antlers

Brisbane Roar are currently leading Kashima Antlers by a goal to nil and by the game so far, it seems they are going to win eventually, A definite win for Brisbane Roar as well as more goals being scored by them Over 1.5 i guess.

Muang Thong United - Ulsan Hyundai
The previous game between the two sides ended in a goaless draw, even though Ulsan Hyundai dominated the game, they couldn't get any goals to win. I am tipping this game to end in a draw as well.
legendary
Hello guys, I want to share my 5th   bet for this week
The 5th single bet will be the match between Kawasaki Frontale vs Guangzhou Evergrande
Starting date and time: 12.04.2017   17:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/international/afc-champions-league/kawasaki-frontale-v-guangzhou-evergrande/event/11062299?ref=tipster7

Match: Kawasaki Frontale vs Guangzhou Evergrande
Betting option: Both teams to score ? yes
Odd: @ 1.59
Return: 0.02226(2226 mbtc)

Proof
No proof because  Imgur is over capacity!

This time I still take the same bet Both teams to score let's wait for the next victory  Wink
Al Ain - Al Ahli Saudi

Al Ain always have the edge over Al Ahli in their matches, they have won 2 of their 3 matches played between them and drawn the other which is the recent one which ended in a 2-2 draw. I am betting for an Al Ain win for this game.
Zob Ahan - FC Bunyodkor

Zob Ahan are unbeaten in all their five matches against FC Bunyodkor, They have won four of these matches scoring eleven goals and conceding only 2. I am definitely betting for a home win for Zob Ahan and since they are playing at home, goals over 2.5
Al Taawon - Al Ahli Dubai

The first game between these two sides ended with a goalless draw, They both currently have the same point, Al Taawon dominated the first game and should have won, I am tipping Al Taawon to win this time aroud, Going for a straight win.
legendary
Hello guys, I want to share my 4th   bet for this week
The 4th single bet will be the match between Al Ain  VS  Al Ahli Jeddah
Starting date and time: 11.04.2017   22:35 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/international/afc-champions-league/alain-v-al-ahli-ksa/event/11060831?ref=tipster7

Match: Al Ain  VS  Al Ahli Jeddah
Betting option: Both teams to score ? yes
Odd: @ 1.64
Return: 0.02460(24.60 mbtc)

Proof

Head to head :
Code:
AFC CL 3/14/2017 Al Ahli  2-2 1-1   Al Ain
AFC CL 4/6/2016 Al Ahli  1-2 0-1   Al Ain
AFC CL 3/16/2016 Al Ain 1-0 0-0   Al Ahli 

As we saw in the head to head, both teams to score to dominate the final outcome in the game both teams
So today I take the same bet  sure both teams repeat last match.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 529
Jeju United has played only one half of the first goal, and in the second half, there are a lot of goals in this game. I think it's probably best to win the game. I think the goal of the match could be a pleasing 3.5 goals.

Urawa Red Diamonds I think this game may be 1-1, because I think it's the right thing to do, but it's like 75 minutes or so.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
I am glad I found this thread.
Was looking for another sports betting book for picks on different league matches on sports that I have bet on.
To get another perspective is always a good think when it comes these league plays.
Thanks for this service you are offering for everybody here! Grin
legendary
Hello guys, I want to share my 1st Australia bet for this week
The 1st single bet will be the match between Melbourne City  VS  Adelaide United
Starting date and time: 07.04.2017   16:50 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/australia/aleague/melbourne-city-fc-v-adelaide-united-fc/event/9596419?ref=tipster7

Match: Melbourne City  VS  Adelaide United
Betting option: Match Winner - Melbourne City FC
Odd: @ 1.55
Return: 0.02325(23.25 mbtc)

Proo

Usually in the local league Australia when Playing at home can improve the performance of the team
No matter strong or weak teams team by itself home team will play with high confidence
So it is not bad if I choose Melbourne City FC win.
My last bet this week and I think it is easy money but there is no guarantee to win
Sydney FC are the leaders in the A-league and playing at home so there is no other choice @Sydney FC ML
Seem like you won this bet, Sydney FC won that game easily with 3 goals.
Glad to see this thread come back to live again and also your tip. The last time we discussed about AFC CL is back to last year august, I really looking toward to see your bet on AFC CL again. There a lot of potential teams, which I think is really worth to put money on.
legendary
Hello guys, I want to share my 7th Australia bet for this week
The 7th single bet will be the match between Sydney FC  VS  Melbourne City
Starting date and time: 01.04.2017   15:50 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/australia/aleague/sydney-fc-v-melbourne-city-fc/event/9596413?ref=tipster7

Live match
Match: Sydney FC  VS  Melbourne City
Betting option: Sydney FC win
Odd: @ 1.58
Stake: 0.010 (10 mbtc)
Return: 0.01580(15.80 mbtc)

Proof

My last bet this week and I think it is easy money but there is no guarantee to win
Sydney FC are the leaders in the A-league and playing at home so there is no other choice @Sydney FC ML
legendary
Hello guys, I want to share my 6th Australia bet for this week
The 6th single bet will be the match between Adelaide United FC vs Perth Glory FC
Starting date and time: 31.03.2017   15:50 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/australia/aleague/adelaide-united-fc-v-perth-glory-fc/event/9596409?ref=tipster7

Live match
Match: Adelaide United FC vs Perth Glory FC
Betting option: Both Teams To Score + Totals
Odd: @ 1.54
Return: 0.02310(23.10 mbtc)

Proof

Both Teams To Score + Totals is my choice on this game, I think there will be a lot of goals at least 3 goals
But can not predict who will win.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Hello guys, I want to share my 5th Australia bet for this week
The 5th single bet will be the match between Perth Glory  VS  Sydney FC
Starting date and time: 26.03.2017   15:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/australia/aleague/perth-glory-fc-v-sydney-fc/event/9596407?ref=tipster7

Live match
Match: Perth Glory  VS  Sydney FC
Betting option: Next goal ? Sydney FC
Odd: @ 1.80
Stake: 0.05 (50 mbtc)
Return: 0.027(27 mbtc)

Proof

Sydney dominated the game since the beginning of my gut feeling told me they would score the first

Congrats on winning the bet as in first half itself the score is 0-2 sydney.  and welcome back after long time was waiting for your predictions. Now lets rock back like old days.
Pages:
Jump to: