Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER AUCTION 2000 sahres. - page 4. (Read 16259 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 20, 2013, 05:53:51 PM
I don't get the drama about escrow. Hopefully I didn't misjudge as I have already paid anyway, but please tell me what I'm overseeing here (if I did):

Goat can proove he's got the shares and is allowed to auction them (friedcat confirmed).
friedcat is in controle of the shares anyway.

We have proof of our winning bids and payments...so friedcat will surely "transfer" the shares to us anyway?
Escrow actually adds risk: If John gets hit by a bus (please don't ever do!) the coins might really be lost.
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
February 20, 2013, 12:39:50 PM
payment sent
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
February 20, 2013, 08:31:22 AM
FYI: I have withdrawn my bid via PM.

Lame. People shouldn't be pulling out after the fact...

See my post a few pages back and Goat's response. This withdrawal was done in consultation.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 20, 2013, 08:18:14 AM

Lame. People shouldn't be pulling out after the fact...
vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2013, 08:05:50 AM
Here may be the cause for miscommunication.

Chaang Noi only lists the bids that are still in contention to win the shares.
Vezunchik doesn't see all the bids he has made in the list and feels something went wrong.

Because a lot of other auctioners create a list where all bids are mentioned - and there is a line between the bids that are still in contention and the bids that have dropped off.

Yes.
My bid 300 @ 0.42 # 105 must be in winners list. - mistake.
You didn't found mistakes in my table. So you winers table was made in wrong way. - mistake.

If anyone finds a mistake please tell me specifically what that is and I will try to deal with that fairly.

Thank you.

There are a lot of independent members here, but no one wants make a look for bid list. You may do it by yourself - just search for ("@" OR "PM") in this thread.

Vezunchik, now you are confusing me. Can an independent party parse this thread for the correct final winners? Or is Goat just going to settle discrepancies with extra shares to sell?

I've already sold some assets to free up the coins for my 100 shares, and would like to make sure I'm not wasting my time and some margin.

Vezunchik, I do not understand. Is there a reason why you are not paying for your shares?

In a PM I told him I think he owes me 63 BTC for 150 shares. He is welcome to claim them.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
February 20, 2013, 08:03:40 AM
Here may be the cause for miscommunication.

Chaang Noi only lists the bids that are still in contention to win the shares.
Vezunchik doesn't see all the bids he has made in the list and feels something went wrong.

Because a lot of other auctioners create a list where all bids are mentioned - and there is a line between the bids that are still in contention and the bids that have dropped off.

Yes.
You didn't found mistakes in my table. So you winers table was made in wrong way. - mistake.

If anyone finds a mistake please tell me specifically what that is and I will try to deal with that fairly.

Thank you.

There are a lot of independent members here, but no one wants make a look for bid list. You may do it by yourself - just search for ("@" OR "PM") in this thread.

Vezunchik, now you are confusing me. Can an independent party parse this thread for the correct final winners? Or is Goat just going to settle discrepancies with extra shares to sell?

I've already sold some assets to free up the coins for my 100 shares, and would like to make sure I'm not wasting my time and some margin.

Vezunchik, I do not understand. Is there a reason why you are not paying for your shares?

vip
February 20, 2013, 07:47:49 AM

NP, Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
February 20, 2013, 07:45:26 AM
Activity: 420
bitcoin is an expression of freedom.
February 20, 2013, 07:44:07 AM
Yes.

Thank you.

legendary
Activity: 1012
February 20, 2013, 05:39:20 AM
Right because you want to do a $100,800 trade WITHOUT escrow

Go scam someone else.
Find one, one single person, I have scammed in this community the entire time I have been a member.  Since you seem to have many hours of free time I'm sure you'll enjoy the challenge.
vip
February 20, 2013, 05:28:28 AM

Thank you.

legendary
February 20, 2013, 05:24:07 AM
For those of you new to the game I encourage you to search "pirateat40".

Also might want to check on the general satisfaction level of btc pass-throughs.

Another good read:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-major-bitcoin-heists-thefts-hacks-scams-and-losses-old-83794
legendary
February 20, 2013, 04:59:19 AM
Oh and you live in Thailand right?

I live in the USA.

Which country do you think would enforce accountability for a bitcoin-related scam?

Neither.

and that is why we use trusted escrow:)
Really?

What/who?

A moderator of an internet forum?

I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread since you have somehow convinced the lemmings I am a scammer.  Where is your feedback and positive transaction history?
legendary
February 20, 2013, 04:54:33 AM
Right because you want to do a $100,800 trade WITHOUT escrow

Go scam someone else.
Your math skills appear to need some freshening.

Who is scamming here?

Goat has already sold, what, 1250 shares of something he doesn't have posession of?

Yet I was immediately accused of being a scammer when my history on this board has clearly shown otherwise.  Furthermore,  I have provided more proof of ownership than this so-called "hero".

But continue on.  It's ironically obvious the bitcoin lemming community prefers to support the con-men and crooks as opposed to those that have proven themselves honest and trustworthy.
Activity: 420
bitcoin is an expression of freedom.
February 20, 2013, 04:54:13 AM

Thank you.

Activity: 642
Merit: 500
February 20, 2013, 04:38:00 AM
Indeed.   Grin
vip
February 20, 2013, 04:29:36 AM

I live in the USA.

Which country do you think would enforce accountability for a bitcoin-related scam?

Neither.

and that is why we use trusted escrow:)
donator
Activity: 294
February 20, 2013, 04:28:01 AM

I live in the USA.

Neither.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
February 20, 2013, 04:18:41 AM
Great. Thanks
xiangfu has paid 25 btc.

Thank you.
vip
February 20, 2013, 04:15:18 AM
xiangfu has paid 25 btc.