Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades CHECK OP FOR PAYMENT - page 49. (Read 138602 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 270
1 @ 42.5
1 @ 41.5
1 @ 39
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I believe it will end at 7PM forum time, but I am not 100% confident now.

Sorry for a stupid question, but what is forum time? I thought it displayed whatever time zone it thought I am in.

It is 6PM here, and forum time is 10AM. It is for me at least.

For customs: what is the declared value of the package? Is it the amount paid in the auction or a fixed amount (in which case how much is it)?
alexuik PMed me it is $250.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
For customs: what is the declared value of the package? Is it the amount paid in the auction or a fixed amount (in which case how much is it)?
I think it's 250 USD. The amount depends on the country where are you living. Normally you have to pay VAT only.
legendary

Sorry for a stupid question, but what is forum time? I thought it displayed whatever time zone it thought I am in.

Your right, I think they need to list what time the auction ends in UTC time perhaps?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
OP clock shows 9 hours left, while latest clock shows 8. It will definitely end up ugly.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Activity: 322
Auction ends 48 hours from OP post. Countdown is only informative

Maybe put the endtime of the auction in the startpost and say the forum time is binding. (not the countdown clock)
Just like in the other auction Smiley

(Pretty clear to me, but just to prevent confusion.. Wink)
Auction time needs clarification.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
I may have missed it in the OP - what is the exact UTC this auction ends? 48 hours starting from when?
watch the countdown: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-auction-50-block-erupter-blades-check-op-for-payment-189248
I am watching the countdown. It is a gif hosted on a third-party server. There is no way of knowing if it is properly displayed/updated by your browser, or if it has been tampered with. What if the server is ddosed? What if I post ten seconds late, but claim that my browser showed there were 5 seconds left when I posted?

All this can lead to ugly disputes, and can be avoided by friedcat or john officially stating what time auction ends, as each post with the bid has the timestamp.

ah ok, now i understand what you mean.
Activity: 406
I may have missed it in the OP - what is the exact UTC this auction ends? 48 hours starting from when?
watch the countdown: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-auction-50-block-erupter-blades-check-op-for-payment-189248
I am watching the countdown. It is a gif hosted on a third-party server. There is no way of knowing if it is properly displayed/updated by your browser, or if it has been tampered with. What if the server is ddosed? What if I post ten seconds late, but claim that my browser showed there were 5 seconds left when I posted?

All this can lead to ugly disputes, and can be avoided by friedcat or john officially stating what time auction ends, as each post with the bid has the timestamp.

Auction ends 48 hours from OP post. Countdown is only informative
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
hope it ends below 70 BTC/blade

That would be nice, at 70 BTC a blade will pay for itself in 4 and a half months if the difficulty does not change at all.
       Heh, heh, you just raise your prices. I'm going to end auctions offer a maximum of 40 BTC.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
I am watching the countdown. It is hosted on a third-party server. There is no way of knowing if it is properly displayed/updated by your browser, or if it has been tampered with. What if the server is ddosed? What if I post ten seconds late, but claim that my browser showed there were 5 seconds left when I posted?

Activity: 492
Merit: 503
By the way I *presume* the auction ending time is today at 1825 UTC.
Activity: 492
Merit: 503
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

Activity: 378

@Hiroaki
use a normal computer PSU

We may actually end up in the 60s this time.

I dont think it will go that much. Shorter time for auction and larger number of blades. Last time all rush was because there was only 10 blades.
legendary

That would be nice, at 70 BTC a blade will pay for itself in 4 and a half months if the difficulty does not change at all.
Pages:
Jump to: