Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICminer fixed-price auction [email protected]/BTC x 57 - page 2. (Read 3662 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
quote not supposed to extend that far  Angry

Yea, hopefully sooner, thanks for the reply.

Price is running wild, almost scared of what might hapen shortly after a good dividend.

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
just wondering, as I have not transfered direct shares before, anyone know how long it usually takes, or what time of day friedcat is active/ usually does share transfers?

also:
I've sent this message a moment ago to friedcat, and burnside. Its edited out of personal info.

====================== Signed message start
I made an auction of 57 of my 58 shares.
====================== end

Burnside Btco.co AM-dividend address: 1DXyYV4oxehn828ZnRSvuziArPoJLQq7SM

Total of 18 shares to burnside. - waiting escrow

Paid:
shares: username/btco.co      div address:            email:
 6: Xendrios : ----
23: explorer: --- : ---
10: superduh: ----
 1: carnitastaco: burnside
 3: Birdy: burnside
 2: SamuelSG: burnside
12: ajolly: burnside

What does this mean? I for sure am not in escrow, why does it say all 18 shares to burnside are awaiting escrow?
42 confirmations now, fully paid.

just curious.

Yes, all as far I know has paid and transaction order has been sent to friedcat. Hopefylly friedcat does his magic sooner than later. Last time it was a day or so.
just wondering, as I have not transfered direct shares before, anyone know how long it usually takes, or what time of day friedcat is active/ usually does share transfers?

also:
I've sent this message a moment ago to friedcat, and burnside. Its edited out of personal info.

Paid:
 6: Xendrios : ----

What does this mean? I for sure am not in escrow, why does it say all 18 shares to burnside are awaiting escrow?
42 confirmations now, fully paid.

just curious.
Everything in between the dashed lines below signed with address sending funds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have sent payment for 12 Direct ASICMiner shares (to be transferred to burnside, and then to my btc-tc account.   

https://blockchain.info/tx/a5fcdc8ec3cbd3910eb1d5c01a329a5ef49e96cb2386d3b3865ad40d37544032

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature:
HI4WvgSNG5TJ3MjoXawcd3A4L+HNADqbwfGw/hc4FnPHTZOJllKpFV+99+62B7vWUvw9bNCNxprsbsN4ZwXwmQw=

Paid:
 6: Xendrios : ----

Regards,
-Gabit

Note:
Took personal info away.

Signature:
HGtwy/Zo4RoxSWihfzfT9dm2SjrgAAamFdOTTopQPUAfJrWvFyvi6xCz+95w0lcMMcU6qm5+3N1juLE7Dh1KfjE=

Address:
1FBki6demhkouecJrNmGscuMqJH3THJpRq
So long as you let burnside know the shares are headed to his PT account, the form letter is the standardized method, as detailed in the pass-through's topic on these forums. and he did agree that it could be done with one letter for multiple people, if desired for ease, so long as the bottom line is amended to show each holder's account name and share count.
or go one letter for each, I just want to pay Cheesy

Everything in between the dashed lines below signed with address sending funds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment sent for 2 Direct ASICminer shares @ 4.4 BTC each.
transaction hash:
https://blockchain.info/tx/33c8877557840f27a699a11b086bc53511be76c43c14269348d2d5a32b600c58

Shares to be sent to burnside (Address: 1DXyYV4oxehn828ZnRSvuziArPoJLQq7SM) for conversion to BTCT.CO pass-through shares for Username SamuelSG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature:
IDc1/MnuXfeCzqE8Hlqc3x8APJ4Bz45gt2h5KA8xagsj0jPJrNVeFn7mH48aj6PBP6rlBrC0eer9vcErHqxSbwc=
Let's wait one more hour for burnside to get back to me, if not I'll send what I can to friedcat, so I have less to do when those dividends arrive. Everyone gets em, when payment is cleared with burnside or you have already paid directly to me.

Two of these have already paid/or confirmed by burnside. Other two I cannot send, until I have confirmation with burnside, but I will take care of it later when we comes online. Dividends are yours if you have paid.

username/btco.co       shares              

carnitastaco/     1          to burnside
Birdy/               3          to burnside
SamuelSG/             2          waiting confirmation from burnside
ajolly/        12          waiting confirmation from burnside

Total of 18 shares

Everyone else goes in one hour to friedcat (total 43).  

Agreed, I'm not using Burnside for escrow, just to transfer shares directly to my btc-tc account.  Just waiting for Gabit to post an address for me to send my payment to Smiley

You can use that dividend address, from OP:  1FBki6demhkouecJrNmGscuMqJH3THJpRq  Please, send txid with PM.

moderator note: BTCT.CO usernames edited out by request.
I have also observed other auctions/sales, and it is a safe assumption that you should basically get pm'd the fund receiving address signed by the share holder account. A receipt more or less. not saying anyone is trying to screw anyone, but it's a good practice in case of issues, and you should be familiar with signing & verifying messages with account keys
did anyone see burnside's response to my proposal on page 2? he said the group transfer request is good, I will write and post the exact wording that should go to friedcat and burnside here if it will help, but I basically already did that in the post he approved of. burnside it's not escrow, just the holder of AM shares and manager of the pass-through & exchange. we would still pay the seller directly. and it seems to be common practice to sign the payment post with the address you pay from to cryptographically prove you own the account & initiated the transfer.

Agreed, I'm not using Burnside for escrow, just to transfer shares directly to my btc-tc account.  Just waiting for Gabit to post an address for me to send my payment to Smiley
did anyone see burnside's response to my proposal on page 2? he said the group transfer request is good, I will write and post the exact wording that should go to friedcat and burnside here if it will help, but I basically already did that in the post he approved of. burnside it's not escrow, just the holder of AM shares and manager of the pass-through & exchange. we would still pay the seller directly. and it seems to be common practice to sign the payment post with the address you pay from to cryptographically prove you own the account & initiated the transfer.
Good point. I can use this thread for proof of payment. Gabit, what address should I send 52.8 BTC to? Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Ok, what address do I need to send payment to? Smiley
+1 for ASICMiner shares being hot Cheesy  Just wish I had bought more when they were 2.5 :/

I've used btct.co's internal transfer to burnside, (but you should inform him about that and your btct.co account name in a pm first, I guess ^^)

why are you guys paying burnside? That just creates extra work for him... pay the guy selling the shares...he just transfers them to burnside for us
Activity: 364
+1 for ASICMiner shares being hot Cheesy  Just wish I had bought more when they were 2.5 :/

I've used btct.co's internal transfer to burnside, (but you should inform him about that and your btct.co account name in a pm first, I guess ^^)
Activity: 364
I've already transferred the Bitcoins to burnside Smiley
Activity: 280
Acisminer shares is so hot.
Current status:

username       shares      div address:            
Xendrios       6           ready
explorer       23          ready   
carnitastaco   1           paid/to burnside
Birdy          3           to burnside
SamuelSG       2           waiting confirmation from burnside
superduh       10          ready
ajolly         12          waiting confirmation from burnside

When burnside gets back to me and says everything is ok from his end and we verify that everything goes smoothly, tx of shares will take place. So its matter of hours now.
Current status:

username       shares      div address:            
Xendrios       6           ready
explorer       23          ready   
carnitastaco   1           paid/to burnside
Birdy          3           to burnside
SamuelSG       2           waiting confirmation from burnside
superduh       10          waiting tx
ajolly         12          waiting confirmation from burnside
Waiting on transaction confirmations, ready for a payment address.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
Lead Blockchain Developer
As detailed in burnside's Topic on the PT shares he offers on btct.co:

For up to date asset information, please visit the asset page on btct.co here: https://btct.co/security/ASICMINER-PT

Transferring shares to the ASICMINER-PT on btct.co

Quote from: burnside
The process is:

1) Let me know you'd like to be transferring shares into the passthru.
2) Send friedcat an email (if you have shares, you know his email address) and cc me (burnside \\\ kattare.com) with roughly the following content:  (fill in XX, YY, and ZZ!)
Please, transfer XX of my shares to burnside to be traded on his ASICMINER-PT.

My bitcoin address on file with ASICMINER is: ZZ
burnside's bitcoin address on file with ASICMINER is: 1DXyYV4oxehn828ZnRSvuziArPoJLQq7SM

When the shares have been transferred please send a confirmation to (burnside \\\ kattare.com).

(burnside, my BTCT.CO account login is: YY.)
3) Once I receive confirmation from Friedcat I will credit your shares on the exchange by transferring shares from the ASICMINER-PT to your BTCT-CO account.

Others As well as myself (I am assuming all bidders desiring this transfer) have pm'd burnside.
I am guessing that fulfills #1 once he responds. (I for one, take the direct shares if need be to meet the pay deadline)

So if burnside approves, I am guessing the seller will send friedcat (with burnside \\\ kattare.com as a cc) an e-mail containing the following:

Please, transfer 18 *see note below* of my shares to burnside to be traded on his ASICMINER-PT.

My bitcoin address on file with ASICMINER is: (seller address here)
burnside's bitcoin address on file with ASICMINER is: 1DXyYV4oxehn828ZnRSvuziArPoJLQq7SM

When the shares have been transferred please send a confirmation to (burnside \\\ kattare.com).

(burnside, my BTCT.CO account login is: (purchaser?s? account name?s? here *see note)

Note on account names: I am fairly certain that both the seller and burnside would appreciate it if we grouped all the purchasers into one e-mail/transaction.

If so, the total number of shares for all wanting the burnside option would be entered at the top, and the last line would look something like this:
burnside, The BTCT.CO accounts and share distribution are as follows:
3 shares to (Birdy's account name)
12 shares to (ajolly's account name)
2 shares to (SamuelSG's account name)
1 share to (carnitastaco's account name)

The respective purchasers would either PM the seller with their BTCT.CO account name to be filled in each spot, or post them here.

I am sending another PM to burnside letting him know that there are multiple buyers in the same auction that want the PT share transfer, and asking him to review my version of the form letter if he wants to go with just one direct transfer for all parties.

... I spent all this time writing this and someone sorta beat me to the punch, but I will post anyways due to the potential time saving for the seller, burnside, and friedcat.

I think that format would be great.

If you can add the "X shares go to btct username YYY" to the bottom of our template when sending to Friedcat, plus please CC me on the request, that'd be just fine, then it's just one transfer for Friedcat, and I can import them all into the correct accounts.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: